Ski, Snowboard - Beginners and Improvers trip
- Save now
- Price from
Need a flight to Morzine?
Check your flights.
- Age Range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- 6 reviews
- Rather Poor
- AAlevWritten on February 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was my first time with hofnar, and first time skiing. The whole experience was amazing , everyone in the chalet was very fun and chatty, Lee cooked us amazing dinners, beers were actually unlimited ! Will definitely go with hofnar again, made some lovely friends . Would recommend to everyone for sure.Show detailed ratings
- AnonymousWritten on March 18, 20145.0 - ExcellentFabulous people who make you feel very welcome (even when you rock up well into the night!) with a beautiful chalet and views across Morzine. The lessons were great and for my first go on powder it was brilliant. And best of all there was plenty of food and drink to go around. Highly highly highly recommended!!! Love you guys!!!! xxShow detailed ratings
- AnonymousWritten on April 8, 20125.0 - ExcellentWhat a week. Will be booking next years holiday as soon as dates are posted. Dan and Sam our hosts were great. Dan with the endless supply of jokes(some were pretty awful)and Sam with the great meals. All passes,equipment and lessons were either sorted before arrival or with you within hours of arriving. Picnics on the slopes and waffles for apre-ski, what more could you ask for. Thanks hofnar for a truly wonderful experience.Show detailed ratings
- AnonymousWritten on August 15, 20115.0 - ExcellentLoved this trip!! Took the tour january 2010 and it was amazing!! Great chalet and great people!! Recommend this to anyone :)Show detailed ratings
- AnonymousWritten on March 21, 20115.0 - ExcellentI went on this week because my mate wanted lessons. Best thing he ever did. That coupled with excellent price of the week and Dan's unwavering hospitality, made this an ideal ski break. Whilst I had the fortune of return visitors with some local knowledge and of course the expert advice and guidance of our host "Dan the man", my mate found his legs in ski school. At the end of the week it was amazing to see how the group had all gone from varying states of novices through to relatively competent skiers and boarders.Show detailed ratings
- AnonymousWritten on November 25, 20105.0 - ExcellentI don't normally leave reviews for anything - but felt compelled to let you in on a best kept secret - HOFNAR. I was so sick and tired of trawling hour after hour through overly commercial holiday websites looking for a great value for money ski/snowboarding holiday. I finally stumbled across the HOFNAR page - and never looked back. The booking process was a little long winded (something they're improving this year) - but once I had it all booked, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my week in Morzine - thanks in the main to the hosting service of the HOFNAR rep Daniel. The chalet itself was very clean and tidy and surprisngly modern, with enough wintry decor to remind you that you're a thousand miles from home and in the mountains. The food was perfectly balanced. Enough eating out as a group or on your own, and well prepared breakfasts and afternoon snacks and dinner back in the chalet. We had so much local cheese and breads I couldn't stop stuffing my face!!! Our host was the main reason I will be going back in 2011. It's rare to find a chalet host or holiday rep that not only knows the area and local places & people, but genuinely wants you as an individual and a group to have the time of your life. Top marks to Dan! Morzine itself is perfect for all levels of skiers/boarders - leaving the other areas of the Ports Du Soleil open to more adventurous travellers. The nightlife is adequate without having loads of teenagers or stag/hen do's out on the lash. Fantastic restaurants and other activities. I particularly enjoyed the professional Ice Hockey match in the local arena! All in all - nothing but positives and serious praise for HOFNAR! I will be recommending them to all my contacts, and will look forward to another fab time in January 2011. Keep up the great work HOFNAR!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Need a flight to Morzine?
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Check your flights
Check the prices of your flights now to assist your travel planning. We recommend that you arrive in Morzine on the day before your tours starts. Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and is the responsibility of the passenger.
Book your flights only once your seat on the tour is fully confirmed
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Morzine.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this the H.O.F.N.A.R. experience booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 June 2017 the full payment of $1,036 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1036 for Ski, Snowboard - Beginners and Improvers trip, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and the H.O.F.N.A.R. experience will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for the H.O.F.N.A.R. experience tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Morzine (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,036 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,154 tours in Europe
- covered by 149 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ski, Snowboard - Beginners and Improvers trip via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,375 travellers have already met
- before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ski, Snowboard - Beginners and Improvers trip