- Save now
- Price from
- US $ 1,925
Need a flight to Cologne?
Check your flights.
- Age Range
- 13 to 80 year olds
- 4 reviews
- Stay in a castle hotel with Rhine views
- Cycle through stunning scenery
- Visit castles and fortresses
- Enjoy outdoor picnics and wine-tasting
- Rather Poor
- AGAlexWritten on December 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was my first time doing a biking trip (or really biking more than 5-10 miles) but I LOVED it! I’ve been to Germany before, but this trip let us experience “the real Germany”- stopping in little towns, eating delicious food, going wine tasting, and even spending the night in a castle (coolest place I’ve ever stayed- I didn’t want to leave!). The leaders were all fantastic, and having a leader from Germany really added to the trip. I would highly recommend these tours to anyone looking for an incredible trip.Show detailed ratings
- EBEmileeWritten on December 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentTraveling with Carpe Mundo is an absolutely phenomenal experience. I went on the Germany biking trip along the Rhine River in Germany which felt like you were traveling through a story book. We passed vineyards, castles, and quaint towns all while breezing by on the most comfortable bike I've yet to encounter. The leaders were attentive, caring, and incredibly well-prepared! They knew a plethora of information about the history of each town and suggestions for how to spend the evening at each stop. They also went the extra mile to make sure that your experience was exemplary through offering travel tips prior to leaving and then treating you like royalty while on the trip! I would highly recommend traveling with them, you will feel comfortable and at ease while exploring some of the most beautiful places on earth!!Show detailed ratings
- ZDZackWritten on December 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentI took two trips with Carpe Mundo in the summer of 2016, one to Iceland and one to Germany. Both trips were fantastic from beginning to end. Mero Geesey was fantastic throughout the entire process. From the moment I signed up for the trips I received details emails, weeks ahead, with travel itineraries, packing lists, and other helpful items such as cheapest flight information from the moment I left the states to the moment I landed in said countries, even which buses to take into the cities. The execution of the trips was flawless. To explain the things I was able to see and experience on these trips is impossible. I was able to traverse some hiking trails, lay in hot springs, see waterfalls, kayak in glacial water, bike along the Rhine, sleep in castles, sip on the finest wines and sleep comfortably every night in new cities I never even knew existed! Every day was meticulously planned by Carpe Mundo and any last minute adjustments to the Itinerary were thoroughly communicated in advance. I will absolutely be traveling with Carpe Mundo in the future and be recommending my friends and family do the same.Show detailed ratings
- SMSarahWritten on December 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentBest trip I've ever been on. Biking through Germany was a great way to see everything along the Rhine River and experience a different City every night. I was nervous because I hadn't been on a bike in about 15 years, but I was able to keep up with the group easily. Definitely recommend the Germany trip, can't wait to go on more tours with Carpe Mundo!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cologne
- Day 2: Bike from Cologne to Konigswinter (27 miles, 40ft net elevation gain)
- Day 3: Bike from Konigswinter to Koblenz (36 miles, 37ft net elevation gain)
- Day 4: Bike from Koblenz to Oberwesel (27 miles, 43ft net elevation gain)
- Day 5: Bike from Oberwesel to Rudesheim (15 miles, 20ft net elevation gain)
- Day 6: Bike from Rudesheim to Mainz (20 miles, 13ft net elevation gain)
- Day 7: Farewell Mainz!
- Pre/Post Trip Travels
- Need a flight to Cologne or from Mainz?
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
|START||END||BROCHURE PRICE||SAVE NOW||PRICE||SEATS LEFT|
Sep 24, 2017
Sep 30, 2017
Only 2 seats left
Monthly price comparison
Check your flights
Check the prices of your flights now to assist your travel planning. We recommend that you arrive in Cologne on the day before your tours starts. Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and is the responsibility of the passenger.
Book your flights only once your seat on the tour is fully confirmed
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Cologne is the starting point and Mainz is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Carpe Mundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 July 2017 the full payment of $1,925 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1925 for Germany Biking, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Carpe Mundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Carpe Mundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cologne (Germany)
- 32 km
- Konigswinter (Germany)
- 46 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 30 km
- Oberwesel (Germany)
- 20 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 23 km
- Mainz (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,925 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,305 tours in Europe
- covered by 152 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Germany Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,796 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Germany Biking