Start in Barcelona and end in Madrid! With the in-depth cultural tour Boutique Local, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Barcelona to Madrid and through Barcelona, Spain and 5 other destinations in Europe. Boutique Local includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Stacey's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentI have just returned home from Europe & the Spanish Spree Tour which has been the highlight of all my travels ever! Spai... Read more
- Emily's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent.... A beautiful country made absolutely spectacular by wonderful people.Contiki Read more
- Jeff Wu's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentI couldn't have asked for a better tour manager. Nihar made the entire 2 weeks in Spain seamless and go off without a hi... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona
- Day 2: Barcelona
- Day 3: Barcelona to Bilbao via Zaragoza
- Day 4: Bilbao
- Day 5: Bilbao to Salamanca
- Day 6: Salamanca to Porto
- Day 7: Porto
- Day 8: Porto to Lisbon
- Day 9: Lisbon
- Day 10: Lisbon to Madrid
- Day 11: Madrid
- Day 12: Madrid
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTEND PRICE SPACE LEFT
- WednesdayAug 23, 2017from BarcelonaSundaySep 3, 2017in MadridPriceUSD $2,868Based on Triple Room0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 October 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Boutique Local, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,835 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 468 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 341 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 250 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 274 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 503 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,024 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 27,776 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 15,630 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours