Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator)
- Save now
- Price from
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
This tour is operated by
david "From start to finish it was excellent. Accommodation was clean and comfortable,staff were friendly and efficient. Tour guides were great,nice people and made you feel very welcome. All travel leaflets were easy to understand and useful. Beer/food vouchers were a nice bonus and the tent reservations made it a fun and enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend Thirsty Swagman and use them ag..."
- 19 reviews
- Sample deliciously authentic brews
- Feast on traditional German foods
- Enjoy exclusive entrance into beer tents
- Sing, dance and prost until dawn
- Rather Poor
- PaulWritten on October 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentWow what can I say ! The Thirsty Swagman crew made our tour an amazing adventure. The tour guides where all great and very helpful. Can't wait to go on another tour next year. One word "AWESOME"Show detailed ratings
- VincentWritten on October 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentFor a first time at the Munich Oktoberfest, I expected quite the party but nothing prepared me for that kind of beer festival. We arrived a day earlier, and on tuesday morning, room was ready, dropped the luggages and met with Marjolein and Serena, lovely ladies. Started our tour of the Oktoberfest where we went into the Paulaner tent, met some irish and italians to share 3 pints of beer. Thursday was the big day, 10am downstairs with Marjolein and went to have the blast of a lifetime. Met all the Thirsty swayman staff, british and american buddies and was just pure fun. Will never forget....to Montreal, to YOOOORKSHIRRRE! Great Times!!Show detailed ratings
- JoshWritten on October 5, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis tour was everything I expected and more. The value was great and it was very professional. But more importantly, it allowed me to meet so many people that I now consider friends for life. The guides were amazing and helpful and I consider them all my friends as well.Show detailed ratings
- jean-marcWritten on October 3, 20164.5 - Excellentvery nice trip wonderful tour guide nice hotel just beside the site 3 amazing days great time will do it again for sureShow detailed ratings
- LeslieWritten on September 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I had the BEST time with the Thirsty Swagman crew! Great location to the entrance to Oktoberfest. As a matter of fact, the horse make their way down the street in front of the Hotel Senator, on the way to the tents. The facebook page for the group that they create is awesome. It's nice to see everyone's photos. They sent us so much information ahead of time, with an itinerary, meet and greet times and just random information. They even sent a "don't forget to pack" list. The "Tour guides"/party planners/new friends, Serena, Max, Marjolein and Zuza were so much fun. Marjolein and Serena met us in the lobby at check in and gave us our welcome bags, and last minute info. We had great seats in the tents as a group. We made some great friends from all over the world on this trip. I would recommend booking any trip with these folks. We will definitely be booking another adventure through Thirsty Swagman!Show detailed ratings
- CWWritten on September 30, 20163.5 - GoodTour was okay, but not what I expected. It was nice to have a group to meet up with, and the hotel location was perfect, but Thirsty Swagman didn't really do anything but walk us over and sit us down in (empty) beer tents at 10 a.m. If I did it again, I would find a tour with dinner time tent reservations, and that took you to more tents. I would also find a tour that started later in the day; by the time the tents start getting fun at 5 or 6 p.m., you are way too tired to enjoy it. Thirsty Swagman includes a 10am tent reservation, but you don't need a reservation to sit in an empty tent. I also would have liked some commentary on the history of Oktoberfest and some information on the different tents. Overall, it was better than going alone, but it could have been a lot better.Show detailed ratings
- MattWritten on September 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was my dream to experience Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany. I Googled tours and came across Thirsty Swagman. It seemed like a great tour so I looked up reviews for it. Lots of positive reviews so I booked with them. The price for three nights at a great hotel about a block from the entrance to Oktoberfest was has to pass up. Plus having a day with reserved tables with beer and food vouchers was the cherry on top of the awesome cupcake! They answered all my questions whenever I had them very quickly. I got the impression they all do it for the experience of meeting need people from around the world and not for the money. To me that's a big deal. I will use this company again and again and recommend to everyone.Show detailed ratings
- davidWritten on September 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentFrom start to finish it was excellent. Accommodation was clean and comfortable,staff were friendly and efficient. Tour guides were great,nice people and made you feel very welcome. All travel leaflets were easy to understand and useful. Beer/food vouchers were a nice bonus and the tent reservations made it a fun and enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend Thirsty Swagman and use them again in the future !Show detailed ratings
- MeganWritten on February 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentIf you want to experience Oktoberfest, this is the tour to go on! Not only is your hotel literally feet from the festival grounds, the tour guide will be with you the entire time! The beer tents are amazing and when going with a group it's so much more fun!! I highly recommend Thirsty Swagman and cannot wait to travel with them again!Show detailed ratings
- TaraWritten on November 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe had such a good time! Great hook-up for the beer tents, fun people, and a once in a lifetime trip!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Meet & Greet your thirsty buddies.
- Day 2 Hofbräu Tent.
- Day 3
- Day 4 Check-out from hotel.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator)
- Upcoming departures
|START||END||BROCHURE PRICE||SAVE NOW||PRICE||SEATS LEFT|
Sep 19, 2017
Sep 21, 2017
Based on Twin Share
|10+ seats left||Book Now|
Sep 26, 2017
Sep 28, 2017
Based on Twin Share
Only 1 seat left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 March 2017 the full payment of $927 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $927 for Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator), but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $927 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,619 tours in Europe
- covered by 129 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25,716 travellers have already met
- before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator)