Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator)
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,027
- Sample deliciously authentic brews
- Feast on traditional German foods
- Enjoy exclusive entrance into beer tents
- Sing, dance and prost until dawn
- Rather Poor
- PLPaulWritten on October 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentWow what can I say ! The Thirsty Swagman crew made our tour an amazing adventure. The tour guides where all great and very helpful. Can't wait to go on another tour next year. One word "AWESOME"Show detailed ratings
- VFVincentWritten on October 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentFor a first time at the Munich Oktoberfest, I expected quite the party but nothing prepared me for that kind of beer festival. We arrived a day earlier, and on tuesday morning, room was ready, dropped the luggages and met with Marjolein and Serena, lovely ladies. Started our tour of the Oktoberfest where we went into the Paulaner tent, met some irish and italians to share 3 pints of beer. Thursday was the big day, 10am downstairs with Marjolein and went to have the blast of a lifetime. Met all the Thirsty swayman staff, british and american buddies and was just pure fun. Will never forget....to Montreal, to YOOOORKSHIRRRE! Great Times!!Show detailed ratings
- JBJoshWritten on October 5, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis tour was everything I expected and more. The value was great and it was very professional. But more importantly, it allowed me to meet so many people that I now consider friends for life. The guides were amazing and helpful and I consider them all my friends as well.Show detailed ratings
- JBjean-marcWritten on October 3, 20164.5 - Excellentvery nice trip wonderful tour guide nice hotel just beside the site 3 amazing days great time will do it again for sureShow detailed ratings
- LeslieWritten on September 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I had the BEST time with the Thirsty Swagman crew! Great location to the entrance to Oktoberfest. As a matter of fact, the horse make their way down the street in front of the Hotel Senator, on the way to the tents. The facebook page for the group that they create is awesome. It's nice to see everyone's photos. They sent us so much information ahead of time, with an itinerary, meet and greet times and just random information. They even sent a "don't forget to pack" list. The "Tour guides"/party planners/new friends, Serena, Max, Marjolein and Zuza were so much fun. Marjolein and Serena met us in the lobby at check in and gave us our welcome bags, and last minute info. We had great seats in the tents as a group. We made some great friends from all over the world on this trip. I would recommend booking any trip with these folks. We will definitely be booking another adventure through Thirsty Swagman!Show detailed ratings
- CCWWritten on September 30, 20163.5 - GoodTour was okay, but not what I expected. It was nice to have a group to meet up with, and the hotel location was perfect, but Thirsty Swagman didn't really do anything but walk us over and sit us down in (empty) beer tents at 10 a.m. If I did it again, I would find a tour with dinner time tent reservations, and that took you to more tents. I would also find a tour that started later in the day; by the time the tents start getting fun at 5 or 6 p.m., you are way too tired to enjoy it. Thirsty Swagman includes a 10am tent reservation, but you don't need a reservation to sit in an empty tent. I also would have liked some commentary on the history of Oktoberfest and some information on the different tents. Overall, it was better than going alone, but it could have been a lot better.Show detailed ratings
- MMattWritten on September 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was my dream to experience Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany. I Googled tours and came across Thirsty Swagman. It seemed like a great tour so I looked up reviews for it. Lots of positive reviews so I booked with them. The price for three nights at a great hotel about a block from the entrance to Oktoberfest was has to pass up. Plus having a day with reserved tables with beer and food vouchers was the cherry on top of the awesome cupcake! They answered all my questions whenever I had them very quickly. I got the impression they all do it for the experience of meeting need people from around the world and not for the money. To me that's a big deal. I will use this company again and again and recommend to everyone.Show detailed ratings
- DHdavidWritten on September 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentFrom start to finish it was excellent. Accommodation was clean and comfortable,staff were friendly and efficient. Tour guides were great,nice people and made you feel very welcome. All travel leaflets were easy to understand and useful. Beer/food vouchers were a nice bonus and the tent reservations made it a fun and enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend Thirsty Swagman and use them again in the future !Show detailed ratings
- MeganWritten on February 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentIf you want to experience Oktoberfest, this is the tour to go on! Not only is your hotel literally feet from the festival grounds, the tour guide will be with you the entire time! The beer tents are amazing and when going with a group it's so much more fun!! I highly recommend Thirsty Swagman and cannot wait to travel with them again!Show detailed ratings
- TTaraWritten on November 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe had such a good time! Great hook-up for the beer tents, fun people, and a once in a lifetime trip!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Meet & Greet your thirsty buddies.
- Day 2 Hofbräu Tent.
- Day 3
- Day 4 Check-out from hotel.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Do the tours you guys take get a reserved tent seating?
Yes, all our options incl. 2 days at the beer tents, the first being in the unreserved section of the Hofbrauhaus and the 2nd is a reserved area at either Schottenhamel (mid-week 1 option), Loewenbrau (middle weekend option) or Armbrustschuetzenzelt (mid-week 2 option). The reservations incl. vouchers for 1 or 2 Liters of beer (this changes every year depending on the tent) and a lunch.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator)
- TuesdaySep 19, 2017from MunichThursdaySep 21, 2017in MunichOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,027Based on Twin Share0 spaces left
- SaturdaySep 23, 2017from MunichMondaySep 25, 2017in MunichOur saving$32PriceUSD $1,256Based on Twin Share0 spaces left
- TuesdaySep 26, 2017from MunichThursdaySep 28, 2017in MunichOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,027Based on Twin Share0 spaces left
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from MunichThursdaySep 27, 2018in MunichOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,027Based on Twin Share10+ spaces left
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from MunichMondayOct 1, 2018in MunichOur saving$32PriceUSD $1,256Based on Twin Share10+ spaces left
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from MunichThursdayOct 4, 2018in MunichOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,027Based on Twin Share10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 October 2017 the full payment of $1,027 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1027 for Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator), but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,027 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,007 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 27,835 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator)