6 Day Around Iceland Adventure
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 2,072
- +20 Destinations
- The Ring Road
- Age Range
- 10 to 99 year olds
- Travel the famous Ring Road
- Explore the Golden Circle
- View epic glaciers
- Discover the East Fjords
- Rather Poor
- CCChristineWritten on June 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentExcellent. loved all the different accommodation. Our guide/driver "Adolf" was terrific - a mine of information, so knowledgeable & adaptable to the groups' needs.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Laurie, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your adventure with us, hopefully we'll see you again in the future! :)
- JGJenniferWritten on June 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was remarkable, with many surprising sights and experiences. Our Guide, Norris, was very knowledgeable about outdoor experiences in Iceland, and as a small group I think we saw a few extra things which fitted in where time permitted. Our group would have liked some cultural experiences, for instance the Tourist centre in the East, plus a little free time in Akuyreyri to explore the town and get a feel for regional Icelandic life. We very much enjoyed the whale trip, and the tiny town of Dalvik with its funky local cafe.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Laurie, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your adventure with us :) We'll take note on your comments about what we could have done better and review it for future departures. Hopefully we'll see you again in the future! :)
- LFLaurieWritten on June 12, 20174.5 - Excellentgreat tour. Guide was very informative and really took us to see everything!Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Laurie, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your adventure with us, hopefully we'll see you again in the future! :)
- TaniaWritten on May 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentI've just returned from a wonderful week in Iceland! I'm really going to miss the endless mountains, lava fields, waterfalls in every direction, and filling my water bottle with pure clean water from almost every stream! I did things I never thought I'd do, the most epic was hiking up a glacier! We had amazing luck with the weather, and the whale sightings! Oliver was an awesome guide, and he gave us lots of history and information about every place we went. He also took us to the best restaurants, and helped us pick out great Icelandic food to try! This tour is a great way to see Iceland, and I highly recommend it! :)Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Tania, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your adventures with us :)
- AnissaWritten on May 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentIceland has stolen a piece of my heart, with its dramatic diversity, unapologetic weather, ironic history, and so much more. I absolutely loved this tour! I didn't know anyone before joining but before the end of the week we were a happy little family. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. He was always available for questions and not once was he at a loss for answers, but he also allowed us to soak in the views along the way instead of overloading us with information and making us feel like sheep being herded around. The balance between leisure and activity was perfect. With so many stops--both planned and spontaneous--and sights to see, the only regret I have is not being able to spend longer at each place to see them in different lighting and weather. Guess I'll just have to come back! This country has been at the top of my list for years, and I have to say this tour only solidified its rank on my list.Show detailed ratings
- AUAdreannaWritten on May 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was beyond what I hoped for! Everything thing went as planned, and was definitely worth the money. Our tour guide was fantastic, answered any questions we had. So much to do and see! I would definitely be willing to travel with them again and highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to see a lot of Iceland, especially if you want to see nature.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Adreanna, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your 6 Days Around Iceland Adventure with us and hope to see you again on one of our adventure tours in the near future.
- NICOWritten on April 17, 20172.5 - AverageThe tour went well until day 3. Everything that we experienced was same as the schedule. Most of spots where we stopped were beautiful and speechless. However, after day 3, it is very hard to say "I'm satisfied". In the morning of day 4, we heard that we cannot go to the whale watching tour. I was so sad because that was the one of things I was looking for, but the weather is out of our control so it was understandable. After I heard that, I tried to change my mood and looked forward to know the next plan. However, he said "thenext plan is "driving slowly as possible as we can". Some of the passengers were laughing about that, but for me, it was not funny at all. We needed to wait around 1 hour in a bus in somewhere until the gas station opened, and after that we stayed in a normal cafe for 1 hour even though some of them told him that they didn't need to buy anything. After the waste time, we got off the bus around 2 times at the view spot. (and stopping time was too enough to see) One of the spots, the guide man said "I'm not sure about this place, but it's kind of..." I was like who the hell know about that if you don't know!!!!! He said “we go to the museum instead of the whale watching”, but we didn't go. He said “I booked a great hotel for today which includes hot tubs, gym and restaurant”, but I didn’t go. We arrived the hotel at 8:30pm. How could I enjoy the facilities after the time?? Moreover, the night of day 4, he said " tomorrow is the final day. So it’s kind of an easy day. Let’s meet up around 9:30 (we met up at 8am until day3 )" I could not say anything to him because I was very shock that he didn't feel any apologies for everything he planed about that day. Although I couldn't tell him, I can't still stop thinking about the money which I paid for the whale watching and so on. Some of the passengers looked having fun until the end of the tour, but I think it because they were aged people and they have money to spare. On the other hand, I am a student and don't have much money, but I really wanted to get wonderful experiences in Iceland so I decided to pay huge money for this tour. In conclusion, I'm extremely sad that I lost a lot of money just for taking on the bus after day3.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Mizuki, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We welcome all feedback, both positive and negative as it helps us improve our overall operations. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the first 3 days on your tour. However the weather suddenly changed after that day, which is not very uncommon here in Iceland. The guide did try his very best to keep up with the itinerary but unfortunately the whale watching tour had to be cancelled due to bad weather. The reason for why the guide said he would be driving very slowly and why he did that was only for your safety reasons. There was very much wind scheduled to be on the roads which means he had to leave early that morning and keep driving to make sure you wouldn't get stuck at the location you were at but for safety reasons he could not drive at a fast speed. The guide did try his very best with this sudden change of plan, but we are very sorry that you did not like it. We'll of course offer a refund for the cancelled whale watching tour and have contacted TourRadar with that refund request. If you have any questions in regards to the refund we kindly advice you to contact their customer service team :) We do hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay here in Iceland, maybe you'll be able to visit again in the future and hopefully enjoy the whale watching!
- JDJoshiWritten on March 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis trip was absolutely awesome, made even more fantastic by our guide Jonas! -The accommodation varied from hotels to guesthouses.. IT was good to change it up a bit, though we spent very little in them. -The days are long but totally worth it, you get to see a lot. We couldn't go whale watching as planned (bad weather) but did other activities instead. Jonas was always careful about safety (which is good!). We saw the northern lights :) -Breakfast was alright in all places. Lunch/dinner stops varied everyday ...if you want to eat your own food, you can do that too but I enjoyed my group's company. You can't go hungry with all the snack stops!! The winter time is cold so be prepared!! Would like to do it again in summer-time.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Joshi, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your tour with Jonas. He is indeed an exceptional guide.
- JTJohnWritten on March 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentEnjoyed the trip immensely. Freeman is an excellent guide with a good sense of humor. His assistance was greatly appreciated. Van provided good transportation even though a bit crowded. Considering repeating this itinerary in summer months for contrast.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear John, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour and Frimann's company.
- ATAnitaWritten on March 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was absolutely amazing!!! In the 6 days I've fallen in love with the beauty of Iceland! Our tour guide Frimann was really good too. Super friendly guy and gave us a lot of insight on Icelandic traditions. Arctic Adventures has also been helpful with all my questions prior to the tour and it was good that I was able to hire hiking boots for the glacier hike so I don't have to buy a pair myself. All in all I loved this tour! It has given me an unforgettable experience of Iceland and would highly recommend it!Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Anita, We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure with us. Thank you for sharing your experience and your lovely photos of our beautiful country.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day one - Golden Circle & South Coast:
- Day two - Vatnajökull Glacier & Jökulsárlón:
- Day three - East Fjords:
- Day four - Lake Mývatn area:
- Day five - Whale Watching in North Iceland:
- Day six - West Iceland:
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Do we spend any time at the Blue Lagoon on the first day?
No,the Blue Lagoon is not a Golden Circle stop.
- April 1, 2017
What is the group size of this tour?
The number of participants can vary from 1-16.
- April 1, 2017
I'll be travelling alone, will I get my own room, or will I be sharing?
An optional single supplement is available for this trip, if you want to have you own room. However if you are happy to share, you will be roomed with another passenger of the same gender.
10 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Arctic Adventures 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 29th June 20171 comment"Anyone going on this?"
- Departs 9th July 20171 comment"Hi This is Dr Deepak from India. Hope to catchup with people travelling in this tour. "
- Departs 4th September 20171 comment"Hi "
- Departs 2nd October 20171 comment"Hey I will be on this tour, Dan from uk :)"
- Departs 9th October 20171 comment"Anyone going on this tour? "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
6 Day Around Iceland Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- MondayJul 3, 2017from ReykjavikSaturdayJul 8, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$60PriceUSD $2,338Based on cabinOnly 2 seats left
- MondayJul 10, 2017from ReykjavikSaturdayJul 15, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$60PriceUSD $2,338Based on cabin7 seats left
- SundayJul 16, 2017from ReykjavikFridayJul 21, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$60PriceUSD $2,338Based on cabin6 seats left
- MondayJul 17, 2017from ReykjavikSaturdayJul 22, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$60PriceUSD $2,338Based on cabin7 seats left
- ThursdayJul 20, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdayJul 25, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$60PriceUSD $2,338Based on cabin6 seats left
- MondayJul 24, 2017from ReykjavikSaturdayJul 29, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$60PriceUSD $2,338Based on cabinOnly 2 seats left
- ThursdayJul 27, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdayAug 1, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$60PriceUSD $2,338Based on cabin10+ seats left
- MondayJul 31, 2017from ReykjavikSaturdayAug 5, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$60PriceUSD $2,338Based on cabin6 seats left
- ThursdayAug 3, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdayAug 8, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$60PriceUSD $2,338Based on cabin9 seats left
- ThursdayAug 10, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdayAug 15, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$60PriceUSD $2,338Based on cabin9 seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Arctic Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 August 2017 the full payment of $2,072 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2072 for 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 3 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,072 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,519 tours in Europe
- covered by 153 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 travellers have already met
before they left for 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure