6 Day Around Iceland Adventure
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,746
- +20 Destinations
- The Ring Road
- Age Range
- 10 to 99 year olds
- Travel the famous Ring Road
- Explore the Golden Circle
- View epic glaciers
- Discover the East Fjords
- Rather Poor
- ABAnneMarieWritten on August 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was awesome. Una was a great guide with a lot of knowledge and very patient with us. We loved it!Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour with Una.
- KAKarenWritten on August 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentExperience was awesome! Our tour guide - Hodie was so friendly, always gives us information on the visiting sites, well organized! Also glad our group are always on time and everyone is accommodating! Thank you Arctic Adventure for the wonderful experience of Iceland!Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to share your experience. We love the photo :)
- BethWritten on August 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentA superb tour. I can't believe we packed so much into 6 days. The second day was unbelievable. So many amazing sights- gloriously gloomy glaciers, lagoons with icebergs engaged in a slow motion ballet and deep canyons with ribbons oh blue, green and gold wildglowers adorning the cliffs. Unbelievable. Well organized. Your leader - Norris- was fabulous. Great sense of hunour, in depth knowledge of geology, geography, culture and Icelandic myths and sagas. Would not hesitate to recommend (and have already done so!). Thanks for giving me a glimpse into the real Iceland.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Beth, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour with us. The 6 Day tour is indeed very superb :)
- CLCynthiaWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour and Una (spelling?) was great. She was friendly and kind to all participants. She helped us all learn about the island and took us to many places. She often gave us history about the location and joined us in the activity.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Cynthia, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour with Una (correct spelling :) ), hopefully we'll see you again in the future!
- PHPHILIPWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip exceeded our expectations.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Philip, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour.
- MelissaWritten on July 19, 20174.0 - GoodThis trip was wonderful! Svanur was our guide, and not only was he informative, but he was super accommodating, friendly, and fun! It was great to get out of Reykjavik and see more of Iceland - and this is the perfect trip for it. Accommodations were very nice, food options were great, and I felt that although Iceland is pretty costly, this trip was very economical. The excursions included were a great variety and included a bit of adventure for those looking for it. Overall I would highly recommend this tour - I had an amazing time!Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Melissa, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour with Svanur.
- HAHarshWritten on July 18, 20172.0 - Rather poorI am afraid the experience was not as expected because of an inexperienced and a novice guide. He had no knowledge of the terrain, history, geography and economics of the country. Although he is a nice person, his interests came before that of the group. The group members varied between 16 years to mid 80 s but he did not show any interest in the needs of everyone. At times he put the whole group in danger by driving with one hand and talking on mobile with other in mountain terrain in hazardous climate with treading of front tyres completely gone to the extent that I had to point it out to him and get them replaced in emergency during the tour. Amongst 3 of us we had booked 2 rooms with separate bookings with additional charges paid for. Unfortunately, we got a triple room with great inconvenience to all 3. At one place one of us was being forced to go to another hotel and we had struggle hard to get this anomaly rectified. Not only that the guide delayed our arrival at glacier walk as he did not know we needed to arrive much before the time of departure. This was entirely his fault. The positive feature was the scenic beauty of Iceland, the glaciers, the water falls, hot water lakes, geysers, icebergs and much more which we shall relish for long time.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Harsh, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We value all feedback both positive as well as negative as it helps us improve our overall service. We have sent you en email to reply to the factors of your complaint.
- DBDebbieWritten on July 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy Tour in Iceland was a life changing experience for me. Norris was a super awesome guide who I could not recommend highly enough. Everything on this tour was perfectly organised and fun small group to explore a country like no other on earth. Let Arctic Adventures show it to you, you will never be sorry. Hope I see you again Iceland.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Debbie, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Norris is indeed a true asset to our company. Hope to see you on one of our tours again within the near future.
- LSLynnWritten on June 29, 20174.0 - GoodThis was a great trip, lots to see and do. Accommodations were as described and tour guide Biggy was gracious and thoughtful.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Lynn, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your adventure with us, hopefully we'll see you again in the future! :)
- MYMichaelWritten on June 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe had a fantastic 6 day adventure around Iceland. Our tour guide, Hjalti Steinn Sigurdarson was excellent. He truly loves his homeland and was excellent in explaining everything. A great driver as well. We were surprised at how many different landscapes there are in Iceland. Lush green fields, rock fields, lava fields, lagoons, waterfalls, glaciers, icebergs, cliffs, craters, whales on the sea, etc. This tour was a small group of 16, so it was comfortable and not rushed.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Michael, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your adventure with us, hopefully we'll see you again in the future! :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day one - Golden Circle & South Coast:
- Day two - Vatnajökull Glacier & Jökulsárlón:
- Day three - East Fjords:
- Day four - Lake Mývatn area:
- Day five - Whale Watching in North Iceland:
- Day six - West Iceland:
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Do we spend any time at the Blue Lagoon on the first day?
No,the Blue Lagoon is not a Golden Circle stop.
- April 1, 2017
What is the group size of this tour?
The number of participants can vary from 1-16.
- April 1, 2017
I'll be travelling alone, will I get my own room, or will I be sharing?
An optional single supplement is available for this trip, if you want to have you own room. However if you are happy to share, you will be roomed with another passenger of the same gender.
16 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Arctic Adventures 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 28th August 20171 comment"Hey! Anyone else going on this trip?"
- Departs 4th September 20171 comment"Hi "
- Departs 18th September 20172 comments"Anyone attending this tour?"
- Departs 2nd October 20172 comments"Hey I will be on this tour, Dan from uk :)"
- Departs 9th October 20171 comment"Anyone going on this tour? "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
6 Day Around Iceland Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- MondaySep 4, 2017from ReykjavikSaturdaySep 9, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,746Based on Shared Room9 spaces left
- MondaySep 11, 2017from ReykjavikSaturdaySep 16, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,746Based on Shared Room4 spaces left
- MondaySep 18, 2017from ReykjavikSaturdaySep 23, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,746Based on Shared Room10+ spaces left
- MondayOct 2, 2017from ReykjavikSaturdayOct 7, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,746Based on Shared Room10+ spaces left
- MondayOct 9, 2017from ReykjavikSaturdayOct 14, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,746Based on Shared Room10+ spaces left
- MondayOct 16, 2017from ReykjavikSaturdayOct 21, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,746Based on Shared Room10+ spaces left
- MondayOct 23, 2017from ReykjavikSaturdayOct 28, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,746Based on Shared Room9 spaces left
- MondayOct 30, 2017from ReykjavikSaturdayNov 4, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,746Based on Shared Room8 spaces left
- MondayNov 20, 2017from ReykjavikSaturdayNov 25, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,746Based on Shared Room5 spaces left
- ThursdayFeb 1, 2018from ReykjavikTuesdayFeb 6, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,746Based on Shared Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Arctic Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 October 2017 the full payment of $1,746 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1746 for 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 3 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,746 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,007 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 16 travellers have already met
before they left for 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 27 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure