- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 656
- +4 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Age Range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Travel buddies for life
- Sydney Harbour party cruise
- 3-day paradise beach escape
- Personal gap year support
- Rather Poor
- RBRoseWritten on June 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentDe Ultimate Oz week was de beste keuze die ik tot nu toe heb gemaakt! (Eigenlijk de tweede aangezien ik ook de East Coast tour via Ultimate ga doen). Ondanks het weer heb ik een super leuke tijd gehad en ik denk de rest van mijn groep ook! Becky is super goed, ze weet zoveel en ze kan je zoveel vertellen over de plekken die je bezoekt! Ze was ook super gezelligShow detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewDankjewel Rose! :) Have an amazing time on the rest of your Aussie travels! Keep in touch!
- NPNicolasWritten on June 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy first week in Australia with UTravel was the best decision ever! New friend & lot of fun! Thanks Becky !Show detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewThanks Nicolas! It's all about new mates, new adventures & fun! :)
- AAimeeWritten on May 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing week on the Ultimate Oz tour. We have done great activities which I probably wouldn't have been able to have done in such a good way if I hadn't done with Ultimate. Becky was great fun and lead the group really well! It's been a fab way to end my travels! Thank you Ultimate!Show detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewThanks Aimee! Hope to see you again on another Ultimate tour on your next adventure! :)
- MLMelissaWritten on May 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentUltimate Oz was the best way to start our time in Sydney! So much fun and an amazing way to meet new friends. Becky was an awesome tour guide. So interesting with all her cool stories and a good laugh!Show detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewHey Melissa! Great to hear you had an amazing time and made heaps of new friends! Have an awesome time on the rest of your Aussie travels & keep in touch! :)
- HGHannahWritten on May 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentUltimate oz was the best way to start my travels, the week was full of activities and the best way to start exploring Australia. Becky was a great guide full of energy and super friendly! Would definitely recommend this trip to anyone who wanted to start exploring Aus.Show detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewThanks Hannah. Great to hear you loved your first week in Oz! Enjoy the rest of your time here - you know where we are if you need anything at all!
- LGLauraWritten on May 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy boyfriend and I signed up for the week long Sydney tour to begin our Aus travels. They whole team are really helpful, but special thanks to Becky who made the trip magical! Becky provided great hints and tips on travelling. She explains things so well that she could make entering platform 9 3/4 simple. She is certainly not a muggle.Show detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewHey Laura! So glad Becky could give you some useful travel hints & tips and introduce you to the magical world of Sydney and beyond! ;) Have an amazing time on your Aussie travels! We're here to help any time.
- TTiaWritten on May 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentHonestly, Ultimate Oz is the best guided tour I have been on. Not only is it the perfect balance of activities and free time; I can guarantee your tour guide is up for a week full of spontaneous moments meaning you leave the tour with a week of unforgettable moments and memories to last a life time. Bec is a great laugh, banter is seriously on fleek! #expelliarmus she has shared her life story and she has consolidated my future aspirations! This tour allows you to gain a greater understanding of the possible choices you can make in Oz! This allows you to organise your next year or two insuring you make the most of every possible moment! Highly Recommend this trip✨Show detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your lovely feedback Tia! Great to hear how much you loved your week with UltimateOz! Sounds like an exciting 2 years of Aussie adventures ahead - keep in touch!
- ZBzakWritten on May 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentA brilliant introduction to Aus.... hassle free first week full of fun and sound advice! The tour guide is simply brilliant, just like a mate from your home town. Any one thinking about applying, just do it and full for Sydney's magical spell!Show detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewThanks Zak! Have an awesome time on your travels! :)
- SAShannonWritten on April 29, 20174.0 - GoodI am currently coming to the end of an amazing first week in Australia! Thanks to ultimate Oz I have already done so many things on my list! Becky and Kevin have been amazing tour guides and very helpful throughout this week! Looking forward to the rest of my time in Australia and seeing what it has to offer!Show detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewCheers Shannon! Have an awesome time travelling Australia! :)
- BGBrooklynnWritten on April 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentI used Ultimate Oz for my first week in Australia and absolutely loved it. I learned so much about living and working in Australia. More importantly I had a great time thanks to my amazing tour guides Becky & Kevin and well planned activities. Your first day you have met great friends that can come from all over the world. Everyone in the office makes sure that you are going to have the best time even after your one week tour. They give suggestions and tips to make your trip in Australia 10/10. I would 10/10 recommend Ultimate Oz Travel.Show detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewThanks Brooklynn! :) Have an awesome time on your travels around Oz! You know where we are if you need anything at all!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: City Tour & Welcome Dinner
- Day 2: Orientation & Private Harbour Cruise
- Day 3: Ultimate Basecamp
- Day 4: Sandboarding & Hilltop Walk
- Day 5: Dolphin Cruise
- Day 6: Sydney Party Night
- Day 7: Beach Walk
- What's next?
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Oz Sydney
- Ultimate Oz Outback Ranch
- Ultimate Oz Surfcamp!
- Ultimate Oz Sydney
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
What is the type of accommodation used in Sydney?
You'll be staying in WakeUp Hostel for the nights you spend in Sydney. It's one of the best hostels in the world, great for your first few days in Oz.
- July 1, 2016
What are the additional tours we can do instead of the work related stuff?
The replacement activities we organise are a 1-day guided trip to Blue Mountains NP or a half day guided surf tour (perfect for beginners and intermediates).
7 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Ultimate Travel UltimateOz tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 31st July 20171 comment"Anyone else joining this tour? :)"
- Departs 3rd August 20171 comment"Sydney"
- Departs 4th September 20171 comment"Anybody on this tour??!! "
- Departs 7th September 20171 comment"Hello?"
- Departs 19th March 20181 comment""
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- MondayJul 10, 2017from SydneyMondayJul 17, 2017in SydneyOur saving$17PriceUSD $6560 seats leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 24, 2017from SydneyMondayJul 31, 2017in SydneyOur saving$17PriceUSD $6568 seats left
- MondayJul 31, 2017from SydneyMondayAug 7, 2017in SydneyOur saving$17PriceUSD $6568 seats left
- MondayAug 7, 2017from SydneyMondayAug 14, 2017in SydneyOur saving$17PriceUSD $6568 seats left
- MondayAug 14, 2017from SydneyMondayAug 21, 2017in SydneyOur saving$17PriceUSD $6568 seats left
- MondayAug 21, 2017from SydneyMondayAug 28, 2017in SydneyOur saving$17PriceUSD $6568 seats left
- MondayAug 28, 2017from SydneyMondaySep 4, 2017in SydneyOur saving$17PriceUSD $6568 seats left
- MondaySep 4, 2017from SydneyMondaySep 11, 2017in SydneyOur saving$17PriceUSD $6568 seats left
- ThursdaySep 7, 2017from SydneyThursdaySep 14, 2017in SydneyOur saving$17PriceUSD $6567 seats left
- MondaySep 11, 2017from SydneyMondaySep 18, 2017in SydneyOur saving$17PriceUSD $6568 seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Ultimate Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2017 the full payment of $656 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $656 for UltimateOz, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ultimate Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ultimate Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 118 km
- Newcastle (Australia)
- 37 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
- 6 km
- Bondi/Coogee (Australia)
- 6 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $656 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 844 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 49 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for UltimateOz via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 travellers have already met
before they left for UltimateOz tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on UltimateOz