- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 687
- +4 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Age Range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Travel buddies for life
- Sydney Harbour party cruise
- 3-day paradise beach escape
- Personal gap year support
- Rather Poor
- KBKylanWritten on August 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentReally enjoyed my first week in Australia with Ultimate Oz! Every day has got better and better, seen and done lots of things which I wouldn't have thought to do alone as well as meeting some amazing new friends. Can't wait to carry on up the east coast with Ultimate!Show detailed ratings
- KKathleen.Written on August 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentOmg had such a great time, I'm a first time traveller and I'm so glad I booked with ultimate oz, my tour guide was amazing and so friendly made me feel so welcomed, my favourite Moment was base camp.Show detailed ratings
- MMMelanieWritten on August 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentSuch a fab week, was honestly so nervous before we started but it was so easy to make the best of friends in just a few days! The week is full of Awsome activities you'll never be bored, Our guide Becky was super cool and sooo helpful and made the week soo fun! Be ready to drink and laugh and have a fabbbb time! Heres to the next year living down under ���Show detailed ratings
- EEmilieWritten on August 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest thing in OZ so far! Becky you're awesome! Such a fun week with lots of new friends, fun trips and drinks Luv it!Show detailed ratings
- BBeckyWritten on August 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentAn amazing week with ultimate! Our guide Becky was fab, super enthusiastic and friendly all the time. I'm a solo traveller and was worried about making friends but the trip makes it so easy, all the activities are so much fun but definitely the highlight is base camp! Couldn't recommend it enoughShow detailed ratings
- CMChrisWritten on August 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat first week in Oz with ultimate, takes all the stress out of moving to a new country. The staff are all brilliant and really friendly, the tour guide Becky is amazing and makes the week so much fun. You do new and exciting things everyday and make great friends doing it. Would highly recommend to anyone considering traveling to Oz alone or with people.Show detailed ratings
- AAAyanaWritten on August 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentSuch a good week in sydney! Saw some amazing places, met some awesome people and couldn't have asked for a better tour guide :) Looking forward to the east coast next!!Show detailed ratings
- LLaurenWritten on August 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentIf anyone's thinking of booking this up i'd just do it 110 percent! I was on the fence debating but it's the best decision I've made and worth every penny spent! The activities included were fab, it's not every day you go to a base camp and watch reptile shows, go sand boarding and have the option to get up and make a camp fire on the beach with your friends. The staff are so helpful and guide you in the right direction. Becky the tour guide was so great to be around full of life, bubbly and so genuine to take advice from as she's done it all herself. Could write forever and ever. Absolute fab week and I'd do it over and over again if I could �Show detailed ratings
- SWSaraWritten on July 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentIf you're going to Australia, do UltimateOz! Just do it! The guides are amazing, and they make sure your first week in Oz is absolutely amazing. You do so many activities and great things for the cost, and they get so many things ready and in order for your stay in Australia. Highly recommended!Show detailed ratings
- JRJoeWritten on July 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat week. Met some good people. Bit Warmer than Yorkshire plus teas drinkable. Great sights, great activities. Experience of a life time. All in all t'was a reet weekShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: City Tour & Welcome Dinner
- Day 2: Orientation & Private Harbour Cruise
- Day 3: Ultimate Basecamp
- Day 4: Sandboarding & Hilltop Walk
- Day 5: Dolphin Cruise
- Day 6: Sydney Party Night
- Day 7: Beach Walk
- What's next?
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Oz Sydney
- Ultimate Oz Outback Ranch
- Ultimate Oz Surfcamp!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
What is the type of accommodation used in Sydney?
You'll be staying in WakeUp Hostel for the nights you spend in Sydney. It's one of the best hostels in the world, great for your first few days in Oz.
- July 1, 2016
What are the additional tours we can do instead of the work related stuff?
The replacement activities we organise are a 1-day guided trip to Blue Mountains NP or a half day guided surf tour (perfect for beginners and intermediates).
9 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Ultimate Travel UltimateOz tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 4th September 20172 comments"Anybody on this tour??!! "+1
- Departs 7th September 20172 comments"Hello?"+1
- Departs 19th March 20181 comment""
- Departs 26th March 20181 comment""
- Departs 9th April 20182 comments"Wondering if anyone else from the UK has booked this tour "+1
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
- Upcoming departures
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- MondayAug 28, 2017from SydneyMondaySep 4, 2017in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6870 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondaySep 4, 2017from SydneyMondaySep 11, 2017in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6870 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdaySep 7, 2017from SydneyThursdaySep 14, 2017in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6877 spaces left
- MondaySep 11, 2017from SydneyMondaySep 18, 2017in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6878 spaces left
- ThursdaySep 14, 2017from SydneyThursdaySep 21, 2017in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6878 spaces left
- MondaySep 18, 2017from SydneyMondaySep 25, 2017in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6878 spaces left
- ThursdaySep 21, 2017from SydneyThursdaySep 28, 2017in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6878 spaces left
- MondaySep 25, 2017from SydneyMondayOct 2, 2017in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $687Only 1 space left
- ThursdaySep 28, 2017from SydneyThursdayOct 5, 2017in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6878 spaces left
- MondayOct 2, 2017from SydneyMondayOct 9, 2017in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6878 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Ultimate Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 October 2017 the full payment of $687 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $687 for UltimateOz, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ultimate Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ultimate Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 118 km
- Newcastle (Australia)
- 37 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
- 6 km
- Bondi/Coogee (Australia)
- 6 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $687 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 879 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 52 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for UltimateOz via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 travellers have already met
before they left for UltimateOz tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 37 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on UltimateOz