Rome to Venice Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,451
- Age Range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Sightseeing of Rome
- Visit Florence
- Explore the amazing towns of Cinque Terre
- You will have an orientation walk around romatic Venice
- Rather Poor
- MSMarilynWritten on March 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentI would have liked to give this a 5 star rating: The hotels were wonderful, luxurious, centrally located with excellent breakfasts and service; trains were fine; one guide was terrific. But, one guide didn't show up, and the trip start date was changed to two days earlier--two weeks before the start date of the trip. There were charges for the extra days, even though we were unable to arrive in time to use the hotel. Would I use Discovery Adventures again? Yes! The hotels were that good, and the guide who showed up was wonderful. Just know that there are some kinks for this company to work outShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Marilyn, Thank you very much for your review. We always try to find and work together with the best guides and companies providing service in cities involved in our tours. We already refunded you for missed tour and apologize for this inconveniences. The changes to your trip dates happened on your behalf and request, but we already figured everything out via email. We would be grateful to see you again in one of your next adventures and trips around the world.
- JBJoshWritten on March 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe searched long to find the best tour and while booking were still unsure about what we will get. With Discovery Adventures we definitely got exactly what we were so long searching for. The tour was well planned and the documents we received were clear and easy to understand, so we could manage to keep the pace and take all tours and see every sight. Hotels were centrally located and all four star ones. The staff, especially Kate, were most helpful before and during our trip. My fiancé and I will take Discovery Adventures into consideration four our next trip and can recommend them to anyone.Show detailed ratings
- NNicoleWritten on February 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat tour!!! Italy is absolutely awesome, we had so much fun! All the hotels were very good and located just a few minutes from the main attractions. Tour guides were very interesting and knowledgeable. We totally recommend Discovery Adventures and looking forward the next trip!Show detailed ratings
- ALAbigailWritten on January 24, 20172.0 - Rather poorI went on this tour May 2016. The reason I went on this tour is that I did not want to be traveling by myself as a 20 year old female who had never really travelled alone before. Unfortunately it seems I was the only one on the tour and met no one else, not even a representative from Tour Radar. I feel that everyone should be aware that this is very much a self-guided tour before booking. All you will get is hotels, transportation, and some tours booked through outside companies. Though nice, hotels were not centrally located. The hotel I stayed at in Venice was 14 Km outside of the city and I had to take 2 buses just to get there. You could not stay out late for fear of not finding a way back to the hotel. It's hard not being near anything in these cities, especially Rome. The taxi drivers smell weakness and WILL scam you. As for the included tours, I could not find two of them at the stated time/destination and one tour guide was extremely rude to me due to my young age. As for the two tours I missed, one was the tour of Vatican City. I showed up at the meeting point 30 minutes in advance but never found the tour group. They chose to meet in a crowded area and I was only told that they would have the company name showing. I did not know the company name as nothing actually seemed to be through Tour Radar. I ended up booking a tour of Vatican City with another group. I was 5 minutes early for another tour in Rome that was booked for me and no one showed up. The best city visited was Cinque Terre. The hotel was at least near the attractions.Show detailed ratings
- PAPaulineWritten on October 2, 20161.5 - Rather poorNever once on this tour did we see any representative or tour guide from this tour even though we were told to hand our itinerary to the guide when we reached the hotel. We only received pages of itineries and directions to follow. The hotels although OK were mostly all on the edge town, so hotel buses or taxis were required if we wanted to go out to dinner. The reason to go on a tour is to have a guide look after you and not to be scrambling over train stations with a suitcase trying to find which train we had been booked on and where our next hotel was situated. This was more of a treasure hunt than a tour. Absolute rip off.Show detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Pauline and Nigel, we are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the tour! Rome to Venice Adventure tour is an independent tour where you only meet your guide for sightseeing and city tours. You received luxury 4 stars hotels like LaGare Hotel Venezia by Sofitel which is located in one of the most beautiful places in Venice and has its own water boat that can be booked at a desired time and other superb hotels. Transportation is by trains, as it's written in the tour description, and it's obvious that no one will be helping you to carry a suitcase. Again, we are sincerely sorry for any inconviences and hope you had a good time in Italy. With best regards, Discovery Adventures Team
- MFMarcWritten on August 17, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe tour was absolutely amazing, I loved the hotels, guides were interesting and informative, especially Elizabetta in Florence, she was great and showed so much! I also liked sunset tour in Rome, views are really stunning it was so comfortable to walk in the evening than during the day at 30 degrees! Cinque Terre region and Venice I liked the most and these places are unbelievable beautiful!!! Looking forward to come back again!Show detailed ratings
- GEGregWritten on March 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had great holidays in Italy and the tour was really nice! Almost all the days were packed with excursions although there was some free time for shopping. Florence and Venice were so beautiful and Cinque Terre is really cool experience to see authentic Italy and met some great people there. Was quite unusual to see locals coming for dinner by boat between these nice small cities in Cinque Terra! The guides were so cheerful and told lots of interesting stories. And the hotels were all 4 stars and top top brands! I was really surprised to get such luxury hotels for that bargain price! Definitely will travel with Discovery Adventures again).Show detailed ratings
- CCarolineWritten on November 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had a wonderful time in Italy, the hotels were beautiful and perfectly located, food was great and the entire trip was fantastic. We were 4 ppl and everything worked as promised. Tour operator was also available at all time, though we had only few questions. Cinque Terre we liked the most and plan to come back especially to this area again. Thanks a lot!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Rome
- Day 2-3 Rome
- Day 4-5 Florence
- Day 6-7 Cinque Terre
- Day 8-10 Venice
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What are the requirements to join this tour?
There are no special requirements to participate in this tour. The basic ones includes that you have to be 18 years old and if less be accompanied by the adult. And you have to pay single supplement if travelling alone.
- September 1, 2016
Can my kid who is younger than 5 years old, join the trip?
Unfortunately most tour operators do not offer trips for families with kids under 5yrs.
- September 1, 2016
What activities/excursions are included?
Rome walking tour, guided visit to St.Peters Cathedral, Florence walking tour and Venice gondola tour are included in this trip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
Rome to Venice Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- June 2017
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- TuesdayJun 27, 2017from RomeThursdayJul 6, 2017in VeniceOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,5278 seats left
- WednesdayJun 28, 2017from RomeFridayJul 7, 2017in VeniceOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,5278 seats left
- TuesdayJul 4, 2017from RomeThursdayJul 13, 2017in VeniceOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,5278 seats left
- WednesdayJul 5, 2017from RomeFridayJul 14, 2017in VeniceOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,5278 seats left
- ThursdayJul 6, 2017from RomeSaturdayJul 15, 2017in VeniceOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,5278 seats left
- TuesdayJul 11, 2017from RomeThursdayJul 20, 2017in VeniceOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,5278 seats left
- WednesdayJul 12, 2017from RomeFridayJul 21, 2017in VeniceOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,5278 seats left
- ThursdayJul 13, 2017from RomeSaturdayJul 22, 2017in VeniceOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,5278 seats left
- TuesdayJul 18, 2017from RomeThursdayJul 27, 2017in VeniceOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,5278 seats left
- WednesdayJul 19, 2017from RomeFridayJul 28, 2017in VeniceOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,5278 seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 September 2017 the full payment of $1,451 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1451 for Rome to Venice Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 129 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 252 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,451 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,502 tours in Europe
- covered by 152 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome to Venice Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 27,145 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome to Venice Adventure Tour