Best of Japan with Hiroshima
- Our saving
- US $ 3,529
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
Other reviews about Monograms:Write a review
- Mary McGinty's review about another Monograms tour4.5 - ExcellentJapan is a fascinating country and this was a wonderful introduction to 4 large cities and its people. The guides were ... Read more
- NADIA maring's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - ExcellentMy trip was all I wanted. The driver and tour guides were very professional and knowledgeable. They made my trip enjoya... Read more
- Selena Daniels's review about another Monograms tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was awesome!! I had a fabulous time exploring Southeast Asia. I wish I had more time to vacation there, particu... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Tokyo, Japan
- Day 2: Tokyo
- Day 3: Tokyo
- Day 4: Tokyo–Kyoto
- Day 5: Kyoto
- Day 6: Kyoto
- Day 7: Kyoto–Hiroshima
- Day 8: Hiroshima
- Day 9: Hiroshima
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2016
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
- January 1, 2016
What are the inclusions of the tour price?
- Daily American breakfast included; lunch and dinner is on your own so you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the local cuisine
- Transportation Included: Bullet train from Tokyo to Kyoto, Kyoto to Hiroshima, and Hiroshima to Osaka, transfers to/from train station (if you need extra transportation, such as airport transfers, they can add that on for you and include it in your tour price)
- The accommodation includes modern, clean and comfortable hotels in each city with lots of amenities, between 2-4 stars.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
Best of Japan with Hiroshima
- Upcoming departures
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- TuesdaySep 26, 2017from TokyoWednesdayOct 4, 2017in OsakaOur saving$95PriceUSD $3,7040 spaces left
- WednesdaySep 27, 2017from TokyoThursdayOct 5, 2017in OsakaOur saving$95PriceUSD $3,7040 spaces left
- ThursdaySep 28, 2017from TokyoFridayOct 6, 2017in OsakaOur saving$95PriceUSD $3,7040 spaces left
- FridaySep 29, 2017from TokyoSaturdayOct 7, 2017in OsakaOur saving$95PriceUSD $3,7040 spaces left
- SaturdaySep 30, 2017from TokyoSundayOct 8, 2017in OsakaOur saving$95PriceUSD $3,7040 spaces left
- SundayOct 1, 2017from TokyoMondayOct 9, 2017in OsakaOur saving$95PriceUSD $3,7040 spaces left
- MondayOct 2, 2017from TokyoTuesdayOct 10, 2017in OsakaOur saving$95PriceUSD $3,7040 spaces left
- TuesdayOct 3, 2017from TokyoWednesdayOct 11, 2017in OsakaOur saving$95PriceUSD $3,7040 spaces left
- WednesdayOct 4, 2017from TokyoThursdayOct 12, 2017in OsakaOur saving$95PriceUSD $3,7040 spaces left
- ThursdayOct 5, 2017from TokyoFridayOct 13, 2017in OsakaOur saving$95PriceUSD $3,7040 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 November 2017 the full payment of $3,529 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3529 for Best of Japan with Hiroshima, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 115 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 30 km
- Ashi Lake (Japan)
- 88 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 311 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
- 281 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,529 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,858 tours in Asia
- covered by 139 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,228 travellers have already met
before they left for their Asia tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 20,891 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours