Essential Britain & Ireland with Paris
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 3,359
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Nan. O's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWent on Normandy, Chateaux country tour. Had Riccardo, he was great. The tour was a well organized tour, and his attent... Read more
- Joan Fickling's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodI had a wonderful trip and it was because our tour Director and driver Peter and Eion they were so knowledgeable about ... Read more
- Trishel@bellsouth.net's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent...eling alone & I would do it again in a heartbeat. My experience with Globus through the tour director, Peter Dundon, and the bus driver, Ein, wil... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in London, England
- Day 2: London–Stonehenge–Bath–Newport, Wales
- Day 3: Newport–Cardiff–Waterford, Ireland
- Day 4: Waterford–Avoca–Glendalough–Dublin
- Day 5: Dublin
- Day 6: Dublin–Belfast, Northern Ireland–Edinburgh, Scotland
- Day 7: Edinburgh
- Day 8: Edinburgh–Jedburgh–York, England
- Day 9: York–Stratford-Upon-Avon–London
- Day 10: London–Paris, France
- Day 11: Paris
- Day 12: Paris
- Day 13: Paris
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is the accommodation included in the package?
The accommodation on this tour is certainly included. Globus is one of the few tour operators we work with who offer this information. You will receive your trip notes document with all the information you need.
- October 1, 2016
Is the tour are self-guided or does it have a tour guide?
This tour will be guided throughout the trip, however you will have free time to explore on your own at some points too.
- January 1, 2016
Can I get off this tour and then rejoin 1 week or so later with another tour and continue on?
You can leave this tour at any time you wish however the tour operator will not be able to refund any unused days.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
Essential Britain & Ireland with Paris
- SundayAug 27, 2017from LondonFridaySep 8, 2017in ParisOur saving$86PriceUSD $3,359Based on Double RoomOnly 2 spaces left
- SundaySep 3, 2017from LondonFridaySep 15, 2017in ParisOur saving$86PriceUSD $3,359Based on Double RoomOnly 1 space left
- SundaySep 10, 2017from LondonFridaySep 22, 2017in ParisOur saving$89PriceUSD $3,486Based on Double RoomOnly 3 spaces left
- SundaySep 17, 2017from LondonFridaySep 29, 2017in ParisOur saving$86PriceUSD $3,359Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
- EuroIreland and France
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 October 2017 the full payment of $3,359 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3359 for Essential Britain & Ireland with Paris, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 50 km
- Newport (Wales)
- 17 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 284 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 91 km
- Avoca (Ireland)
- 55 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 230 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,359 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,024 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 27,791 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 15,641 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours