Ultimate Iceland Summer
- +14 Destinations
- The Ring Road
- Age Range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Visit the Hallgrímskirkja church in Reykjavik
- View the Gullfoss, Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls
- Explore lava formations at Dimmuborgir
- See the Vatnajökull glacier
- Rather Poor
- HTHeatherWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went on Trafalgar's Ultimate Iceland trip. It was amazingly great and what made it so wonderful with that extra special touch was our tour guide, Helga, and our driver, Steinar. Helga's voice in itself was very pleasant to listen to, she had a wonderful personality and displayed such grace and love for her country, shared wonderful folklore stories along the route and was just simply a very pleasant person to be around! And Steinar had similar characteristics with a wonderful personality and it was evident he always went the extra mile to make sure everyone was always comfortable, happy and kept the bus pristine at all times. I witnessed him after hours cleaning up the bus and taking care of luggage, loading and unloading and had a nice smile always! Helga and Steinar are genuine folks and made our trip extra special!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Reykjavik
- Day 2: Reykjavik – Thingvellir – Gullfoss – Geyser area – Vík area
- Day 3: Vík area – Skaftafell – Jökulsárlón – Höfn
- Day 4: Höfn – Eastern fjords – Lake Lagarfljot
- Day 5: Lake Lagarfljot – Dettifoss – Lake Myvatn – Akureyri (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Akureyri – Siglufjördur Excursion
- Day 7: Akureyri – Stykkishólmur
- Day 8: Stykkishólmur – Snæfellsnes Peninsula – Reykjavik (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Reykjavik Sightseeing and Blue Lagoon Visit and Bathe
- Day 10: Depart Reykjavik
- Dining Highlights
- First class travel Highlights
- Sightseeing Highlights
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Are there private en suite bathroom facilities in all hotels where the tour stops?
Accommodation provided by Trafalgar is usually in hotels with ensuite bathrooms. Please note, prices are per person and based on two persons sharing a two- bedded room with private bath and/or shower.
- February 1, 2017
Can I use the airport transfer a day earlier than scheduled?
Unfortunately, should you arrive a day earlier, the included transfer would not be available. However should you book a night of pre tour accommodation through the tour operator you can purchase a transfer for an additional cost per person. Please contact us to arrange this.
- February 1, 2017
What is the hotel used in Reykjavik?
The hotel they use in Reykjavik is the, Grand Hótel Reykjavík.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
Ultimate Iceland Summer
- SundayAug 27, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdaySep 5, 2017in ReykjavikPriceUSD $4,368Based on Twin Room0 spaces left
- SundaySep 3, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdaySep 12, 2017in ReykjavikPriceUSD $4,056Based on Twin Room0 spaces left
- SundaySep 10, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdaySep 19, 2017in ReykjavikPriceUSD $4,056Based on Twin Room0 spaces left
- SundaySep 17, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdaySep 26, 2017in ReykjavikPriceUSD $4,056Based on Twin Room0 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 October 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Ultimate Iceland Summer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,035 tours in Europe
- covered by 160 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 27,764 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Iceland Summer