Ultimate Iceland Summer
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 4,459
- +14 Destinations
- The Ring Road
- Age Range
- from 5 year olds
- Visit the Hallgrímskirkja church in Reykjavik
- View the Gullfoss, Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls
- Explore lava formations at Dimmuborgir
- See the Vatnajökull glacier
- Rather Poor
- HTHeatherWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went on Trafalgar's Ultimate Iceland trip. It was amazingly great and what made it so wonderful with that extra special touch was our tour guide, Helga, and our driver, Steinar. Helga's voice in itself was very pleasant to listen to, she had a wonderful personality and displayed such grace and love for her country, shared wonderful folklore stories along the route and was just simply a very pleasant person to be around! And Steinar had similar characteristics with a wonderful personality and it was evident he always went the extra mile to make sure everyone was always comfortable, happy and kept the bus pristine at all times. I witnessed him after hours cleaning up the bus and taking care of luggage, loading and unloading and had a nice smile always! Helga and Steinar are genuine folks and made our trip extra special!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Reykjavik
- Day 2: Reykjavik – Thingvellir – Gullfoss – Geyser area – Vík area
- Day 3: Vík area – Skaftafell – Jökulsárlón – Höfn
- Day 4: Höfn – Eastern fjords – Lake Lagarfljot
- Day 5: Lake Lagarfljot – Dettifoss – Lake Myvatn – Akureyri (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Akureyri – Siglufjördur Excursion
- Day 7: Akureyri – Stykkishólmur
- Day 8: Stykkishólmur – Snæfellsnes Peninsula – Reykjavik (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Reykjavik Sightseeing and Blue Lagoon Visit and Bathe
- Day 10: Depart Reykjavik
- Dining Highlights
- First class travel Highlights
- Sightseeing Highlights
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Are there private en suite bathroom facilities in all hotels where the tour stops?
Accommodation provided by Trafalgar is usually in hotels with ensuite bathrooms. Please note, prices are per person and based on two persons sharing a two- bedded room with private bath and/or shower.
- February 1, 2017
Can I use the airport transfer a day earlier than scheduled?
Unfortunately, should you arrive a day earlier, the included transfer would not be available. However should you book a night of pre tour accommodation through the tour operator you can purchase a transfer for an additional cost per person. Please contact us to arrange this.
- February 1, 2017
What is the hotel used in Reykjavik?
The hotel they use in Reykjavik is the, Grand Hótel Reykjavík.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
Ultimate Iceland Summer
- Upcoming departures
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- SundayJul 2, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdayJul 11, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$91PriceUSD $4,459Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- SundayJul 9, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdayJul 18, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$91PriceUSD $4,459Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- SundayJul 16, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdayJul 25, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$91PriceUSD $4,459Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- SundayJul 23, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdayAug 1, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$91PriceUSD $4,459Based on Twin Room9 seats left
- SundayJul 30, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdayAug 8, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$91PriceUSD $4,459Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- SundayAug 6, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdayAug 15, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$91PriceUSD $4,459Based on Twin Room8 seats left
- SundayAug 13, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdayAug 22, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$91PriceUSD $4,459Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- SundayAug 20, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdayAug 29, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$91PriceUSD $4,459Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- SundayAug 27, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdaySep 5, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$91PriceUSD $4,459Based on Twin Room5 seats leftBook Now Hold my
- SundaySep 3, 2017from ReykjavikTuesdaySep 12, 2017in ReykjavikOur saving$85PriceUSD $4,140Based on Twin Room0 seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 August 2017 the full payment of $4,459 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4459 for Ultimate Iceland Summer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,459 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,519 tours in Europe
- covered by 153 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 27,183 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Iceland Summer