Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 3,171
- Age Range
- from 5 year olds
- City tour in Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm
- Visit Odense where Hans Christian Anderson was born
- View the Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo and Stockholm's City Hall
- See The Little Mermaid in Copenhagen
- Rather Poor
- MAMaryWritten on July 28, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreat experience! More than we expected. Our guide was very knowledgable about all countries we visited. Accommodations were good, food was excellent, got tired of buffets but the choices were good. Very organized, scheduled tour. Sometimes I needed more down time to soak up the beauty of the countries and relax. Met great people and made new friends. Downside, changes were made to accommodations and we were never notified. We had no contact with the company until we reached our starting point. Would have liked some basic contact , welcome or something.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Copenhagen (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Copenhagen Sightseeing
- Day 3: Copenhagen – Odense – Randers
- Day 4: Randers – Stavanger
- Day 5: Stavanger – Bergen (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Bergen
- Day 7: Bergen – Flåm Railway – Sognefjord (Leikanger)
- Day 8: Sognefjord (Leikanger) – Geiranger (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Geiranger
- Day 10: Geiranger – Lom – Lillehammer
- Day 11: Lillehammer – Hamar – Oslo
- Day 12: Oslo – Stockholm (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Stockholm Sightseeing
- Day 14: Depart Stockholm
- Dining Highlights
- First class travel Highlights
- Sightseeing Highlights
MealsRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
How many people are on the tour at any given time?
Trafalgar carries a maximum of 45 people of their tours.
- December 1, 2016
What does "based on twin room" mean?
Twin room simply refers to having two people sharing a room, so this is the correct option if you are travelling with someone.
Twin room usually refers to having two beds, however there is always the option to book as a double if you would prefer to share a bed with your travel partner, this is easily accommodated.
- December 1, 2016
Is the accommodation included on this tour?
This tour includes accommodation in 4* hotels as well as 3 full Scandinavian breakfasts and 8 dinners (including Be My Guest).
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords
- Upcoming departures
- June 2017
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- ThursdayJun 29, 2017from CopenhagenWednesdayJul 12, 2017in StockholmOur saving$75PriceUSD $3,650Based on Twin Room5 seats left
- SundayJul 2, 2017from CopenhagenSaturdayJul 15, 2017in StockholmOur saving$73PriceUSD $3,577Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- ThursdayJul 6, 2017from CopenhagenWednesdayJul 19, 2017in StockholmOur saving$73PriceUSD $3,577Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- SundayJul 9, 2017from CopenhagenSaturdayJul 22, 2017in StockholmOur saving$73PriceUSD $3,577Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- ThursdayJul 13, 2017from CopenhagenWednesdayJul 26, 2017in StockholmOur saving$73PriceUSD $3,577Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- SundayJul 16, 2017from CopenhagenSaturdayJul 29, 2017in StockholmOur saving$73PriceUSD $3,577Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- ThursdayJul 20, 2017from CopenhagenWednesdayAug 2, 2017in StockholmOur saving$73PriceUSD $3,577Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- SundayJul 23, 2017from CopenhagenSaturdayAug 5, 2017in StockholmOur saving$73PriceUSD $3,577Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- ThursdayJul 27, 2017from CopenhagenWednesdayAug 9, 2017in StockholmOur saving$73PriceUSD $3,577Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- SundayJul 30, 2017from CopenhagenSaturdayAug 12, 2017in StockholmOur saving$73PriceUSD $3,577Based on Twin Room0 seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 August 2017 the full payment of $3,171 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3171 for Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 120 km
- Randers (Denmark)
- 378 km
- Stavanger (Norway)
- 160 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 107 km
- Sognefjorden (Norway)
- 111 km
- Geiranger (Norway)
- 77 km
- Lom (Norway)
- 129 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 48 km
- Hamar (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,171 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,501 tours in Europe
- covered by 152 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 27,166 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords