Best of Britain Summer
- Our saving
- US $ 2,793
- Rock out in Liverpool
- Visit the burial site of King Arthur
- Take in views of Ben Nevis
- Explore the Isle of Skye
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DLDarrellWritten on June 10, 20173.0 - AverageThe trip was not what I expected at all. First of all the group was too large. There were over forty people. The bus we rode on was in poor condition. The heater was stuck on the first day, it was hot and sweaty, when it was turned off by the driver it then became Arctic conditions. The WiFi never worked right.Show detailed ratings
- RNRobynWritten on April 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentFabulous, fabulous, fabulous. This tour was so great a few years ago that I'm doing it again this year back to back with European Traveller. Accommodation was top notch, pace allowed for maximum viewing, bus driver and guide were friendly and informative. Loved it and will always return to Trafalgar.Show detailed ratings
- PBPaulaWritten on April 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was absolutely wonderfulShow detailed ratings
- LRLaurieWritten on December 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was our second trip with Trafalgar. We enjoyed it as much as the first one. It was relaxing to know we didn't have to worry about transportation, accommodations, or tickets/passes to the sites. The tour director was knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend your tours.Show detailed ratings
- MMargaretWritten on December 23, 20154.5 - ExcellentLoved every minute of the tourShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Sightseeing
- Day 3: London – Stonehenge – Bath – Exeter (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Exeter – Excursion to Plymouth, Polperro, Dartmoor and Buckfast Abbey
- Day 5: Exeter – Glastonbury – Cardiff
- Day 6: Cardiff – Ludlow – Chester – Liverpool
- Day 7: Liverpool – Lake District – Glasgow
- Day 8: Glasgow – Glencoe – Fort William – Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Isle of Skye, Culloden and Scenic Highland Excursion
- Day 10: Scottish Highlands – Pitlochry – St. Andrews – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Edinburgh Sightseeing
- Day 12: Edinburgh – Alnwick – York
- Day 13: York – Stratford-upon-Avon – London
- Day 14: Depart London
- Dining Highlights
- First class travel Highlights
- Sightseeing Highlights
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
What is the maximum number of travellers that will be on this tour?
Trafalgar tours can accommodate up to 50 people comfortably on their coaches.
- September 14, 2016
What luggage can I bring?
You can bring one suitcase per person with the dimensions of 76cm x 46cm x 25cm (30” x 18” x 10”) and weight not exceeding 23kg (50 lbs) due to the limited space on the coach. You can also bring one piece of hand luggage, provided it is small enough to take on the coach and does not have telescopic handles.
- September 1, 2016
What type of hotels are used for the accommodation?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
Best of Britain Summer
- ThursdaySep 28, 2017from LondonWednesdayOct 11, 2017in LondonOur saving$302Price$3,095-10%USD $2,793Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- ThursdayOct 5, 2017from LondonWednesdayOct 18, 2017in LondonOur saving$302Price$3,095-10%USD $2,793Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 November 2017 the full payment of $2,793 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2793 for Best of Britain Summer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 110 km
- Exeter (England)
- 57 km
- Plymouth (England)
- 28 km
- Polperro (England)
- 50 km
- Dartmoor National Park (England)
- 32 km
- Exeter (England)
- 74 km
- Glastonbury (England)
- 49 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,793 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,223 tours in Europe
- covered by 162 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,054 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Britain Summer