Glimpse of Europe
- Our saving
- US $ 1,259
- Discover the city of Amsterdam
- Cruise through the Rhine Valley
- Explore the medieval city of Lucerne
- Visit the sites of Paris
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- MLMitosWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentWonderful! We didn't have to worry about anything, all we did was enjoy and by the way this is our second trip with Trafalgar and planning our third.Show detailed ratings
- DVDaphneWritten on November 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was a week of adventure for my wife and I as we celebrated an advanced 25th Anniversary. Trafalgar is a very organized company especially the Tour Manager, Roderick.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London – Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam – Rhine Cruise – Heidelberg – Rhineland
- Day 4: Rhineland – Black Forest – Rhine Falls – Lucerne Region (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 6: Lucerne Region – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 8: Depart Paris
- Dining Highlights
- First class travel Highlights
- Sightseeing Highlights
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
Does the price include accommodation?
Yes, it includes accommodation in 3 and 4 star hotels.
- May 1, 2016
Can we go to the hotel and leave our luggage when we arrive?
You can leave your bags at the hotel beforehand if you arrive early.
- February 1, 2016
Is single supplement optional?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tania, 37 years old16th September 2017
Glimpse of Europe
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayOct 1, 2017from LondonSundayOct 8, 2017in ParisOur saving$139Price$1,425-10%USD $1,286Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayOct 8, 2017from LondonSundayOct 15, 2017in ParisOur saving$71PriceUSD $1,354Based on Twin Room0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayApr 8, 2018from LondonSundayApr 15, 2018in ParisOur saving$136Price$1,395-10%USD $1,259Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayApr 15, 2018from LondonSundayApr 22, 2018in ParisOur saving$139Price$1,425-10%USD $1,286Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayApr 29, 2018from LondonSundayMay 6, 2018in ParisOur saving$139Price$1,425-10%USD $1,286Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayMay 6, 2018from LondonSundayMay 13, 2018in ParisOur saving$139Price$1,425-10%USD $1,286Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayMay 13, 2018from LondonSundayMay 20, 2018in ParisOur saving$139Price$1,425-10%USD $1,286Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayMay 20, 2018from LondonSundayMay 27, 2018in ParisOur saving$139Price$1,425-10%USD $1,286Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayMay 27, 2018from LondonSundayJun 3, 2018in ParisOur saving$139Price$1,425-10%USD $1,286Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayJun 3, 2018from LondonSundayJun 10, 2018in ParisOur saving$139Price$1,425-10%USD $1,286Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 November 2017 the full payment of $1,259 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1259 for Glimpse of Europe, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 283 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 34 km
- Utrecht (Netherlands)
- 204 km
- Bonn (Germany)
- 66 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 13 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 108 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 189 km
- Schaffhausen (Switzerland)
- 76 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,259 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,100 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,034 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Glimpse of Europe