Jewels of Italy
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,194
- Age Range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Visit the Square of Miracles
- Explore Florence's artistic legacy
- Observe the art of leatherwork
- See the dramatic Apennine Mountains
- Rather Poor
- DanaWritten on July 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur tour guide Christopher was amazing...very knowledgeable, attentive to everyone's needs and a whole lot of fun. His schedule was perfect. We were able to see so much in a single day, I still can't believe all we were able to fit in. The food was so amazing, I can't quit thinking about it! I would definitely recommend all the extra excursions as that's where we had some of our best meals on the trip. I loved this trip and would definitely recommend to anyone!Show detailed ratings
- JoeWritten on June 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentThoroughly enjoyed the trip. It was a little fast paced for my taste, but I got to see and do everything while I was there. I wished a couple more option experiences were included or were made known to me more in advanced to the trip. We did not get our itineraries until 1 week before leaving. In hindsight I would have elected to skip the day trip to Verona in order to spend more time in Florence. The hotels were reasonable considering the overall cost of the trip was decently priced.Show detailed ratings
- KLKirkWritten on April 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur trip was spectacular and we had a lot of fun. We saw many of the most important sites in Italy and gained access to the sites much more rapidly than if we had gone alone. We always had a local expert help us view the sites and they provided a wealth of detail. Trafalgar really knows what it is doing. I would travel with them again.Show detailed ratings
- BSBimantoWritten on April 12, 20164.5 - ExcellentSuperb...nothing elseShow detailed ratings
- SDShirleeWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe optional tours were amazingShow detailed ratings
- MRMarianWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentMuris, our guide was amazing,.he made our trip something to remember.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Rome – Pisa – Florence (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Florence Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Florence – Verona – Venice (Mestre) (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 7: Depart Venice (Mestre)
- Dining Highlights
- First class travel Highlights
- Sightseeing Highlights
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- March 1, 2017
Is TourRadar the name of the tour company or do you search for different ones?
We are an online platform working with 400 different tour operators to distribute their tours. However, we do not operate the tours ourselves. The operator for this amazing tour (Jewels of Italy summer) is CostSaver.
TourRadar guarantees the best price, we don't charge any booking fees and we don't at all profit from cancellation. We merely pass on the cancellation policy of each tour operator.
- February 1, 2017
Can I join on the 3rd day of this tour?
You can join the tour on Day 3 if you wish, there won't be any discount or refund for the unused days however as the tour is sold as a package.
If you would like to do this please make sure you send a message on your booking to ensure we can notify the operator of your plans.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
Jewels of Italy
- Upcoming departures
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayJul 29, 2017from RomeFridayAug 4, 2017in VeniceOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,219Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- SaturdayAug 5, 2017from RomeFridayAug 11, 2017in VeniceOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,219Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- SaturdayAug 12, 2017from RomeFridayAug 18, 2017in VeniceOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,219Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- SaturdayAug 19, 2017from RomeFridayAug 25, 2017in VeniceOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,219Based on Twin Room9 seats left
- SaturdayAug 26, 2017from RomeFridaySep 1, 2017in VeniceOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,219Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- SaturdaySep 2, 2017from RomeFridaySep 8, 2017in VeniceOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,219Based on Twin Room9 seats left
- SaturdaySep 9, 2017from RomeFridaySep 15, 2017in VeniceOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,219Based on Twin Room0 seats left
- MondaySep 11, 2017from RomeSundaySep 17, 2017in VeniceOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,219Based on Twin Room9 seats left
- SaturdaySep 16, 2017from RomeFridaySep 22, 2017in VeniceOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,219Based on Twin Room9 seats left
- SaturdaySep 23, 2017from RomeFridaySep 29, 2017in VeniceOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,219Based on Twin Room9 seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 September 2017 the full payment of $1,194 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1194 for Jewels of Italy, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 186 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,194 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,803 tours in Europe
- covered by 156 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 27,546 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Jewels of Italy