Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2017
- Learn to Flamenco dance in Barcelona
- Eat Paella in Valencia
- Explore the culture of Madrid
- Visit epic castles
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Madrid and end in Valencia! With the discovery tour Pronto Fiesta, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 5 other destinations in Spain. Pronto Fiesta includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Kristy Hedley's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - Excellent...lad I got the oppourtunity to travel with them all. This was my first Topdeck tour and it was such a great trip. I highly recommend travelling with... Read more
- Tash's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentGoing on a group tour was an experience that I was anxious for, but the 16 days I spent travelling with Judes and the gr... Read more
- Heidi's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentJudes was the best tour guide anyone could ever hope for. I was only with her for a short two weeks, but in that two wee... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid, Spain
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid to Seville
- Day 4: Seville
- Day 5: Seville to Granada
- Day 6: Granada
- Day 7: Granada to Valencia
- Day 8: Valencia, Spain
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Valencia is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 30 is the maximum group size for Pronto Fiesta.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 November 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Pronto Fiesta, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,023 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 324 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 121 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 131 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 379 km
- Valencia (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,100 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,034 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 15,982 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours