Greek Island Flexi Hopper
- +4 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Party on Paradise Beach
- Sample delicious ouzo
- Discover the best of Santorini
- Walk the streets of Athens
- Rather Poor
- SHSamWritten on September 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe choose the Greek Island Flexi Hopper with Ryan he is an amazing human always has the groups best interests at heart. We've made so many great memories and had plenty of new experiences!Show detailed ratings
- NLNicoleWritten on September 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentBusabout flexi hopper of the Greek islands was awesome. We were very grateful to have Ryan as our tour leader in two of the three islands. He is witty, knowledgeable and made us feel relaxed the whole time. We could tell he loves his job for the whole experience, not just the partying. Will be recommending this tour when we get home!!Show detailed ratings
- AAlexWritten on September 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur Greek Island Flexi tour exceeded my expectations! The stops were all amazing, the group was great and our guide Ryan was awesome!! Everything was so well organised and fun!Show detailed ratings
- NHNicoleWritten on August 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentYes the trip was everything and more, after doing the hop on and hop off system going into the Croatia sail and greek island flexi hopper we knew busabout would be everything we thought it would be. It was so easy to get to each different place and gave a sense of security you just wont get when you do it yourself. Having the flexibility was great and we also took the opportunities to do the recommended activities as well. I dont think we would have done half the things we did if we didn't do the recommended activities with busabout!Show detailed ratings
- ELErinWritten on August 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreek island hopper was a great trip! The guides were fantastic, extremely organised and always kept us informed with what was going on. Ben and Ryan's local knowledge of the islands was excellent and they gave great hints and tips for things like food, shopping, bars and tradition/culture. Accommodation was really well located, close to town and easy to walk and access everything we needed or catch the public bus. Busses were provided when necessary by Busabout, and they always made everything easy. Was an awesome trip, made even better by fantastic guides!!Show detailed ratings
- CCaitlinWritten on August 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe guides were amazing. Both Ben and Ryan were so much fun and very helpful. The tour itself wasn't exactly what I expected (it was more drinking than touring), but I still had lots of fun. Both guides always had good suggestions of things to see if we didn't want to bar hop. Hopefully I'll see Ben again soon when he moves to good ol' Canada.Show detailed ratings
- EeoinWritten on August 19, 20174.0 - GoodHi, I recently did the Greek Island hopping flexi trip with Ben as tour guide. I had a great time and I'd definitely recommend Ben, a gentleman. I joined the tour late travelling solo and he made everyone feel really welcome. He was very friendly, laid back, got to know everyone and made sure all had fun. Would definitely recommend.Show detailed ratings
- TToriWritten on August 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentPretty gooddddddddShow detailed ratings
- LSLumkaWritten on August 13, 20172.5 - AverageThe trip was absolutely phenomenal, mainly because of our guide!!! Emma Paton of all the guides Ive met on various tours, took the time to get to know each person, to understand each person and form some sort of relationship with each of us - share knowledge and always upbeat even though traveling can be exhausting. The accommodation was just below average. Paros accommodation (Siroccos) was great. And Ios (far out) The rate for the flexi Hopper was way too much (as the only thing we actually received was transport)? Its not good at all.Show detailed ratings
- GGeorgiaWritten on August 10, 20174.0 - GoodLife of the party! Really knows how to get the party started. Very outgoing and friendly. Loved our tour with her and ryan.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 2: Mykonos
- Day 3: Mykonos to Paros
- Day 4: Paros
- Day 5: Paros to Santorini
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini to Ios
- Day 8: Ios
- Day 9: Ios to Athens
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Where can I find a list of recommended hostels for each island?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
- April 1, 2017
Is the accommodation included on this tour?
Accommodation is not included in the cost of the Greek Island Hopper as it is a hop on hop off style tour and you can choose and arrange your accommodation.
- April 1, 2017
When are the usual arrival and departure dates?
The arrival and departure dates vary depending on the passenger. It depends mostly on how much time you would like to spend in each stop. However we can say that usually a couple of days should be enough for the islands.
Guides who have led this tour
- "People and places are my PASSION. After studying Architecture for eight years in London I found what..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "My true passion in life is meeting new people and travelling. That is why I have chosen a career in Travel..."
- "I'm a Greek Aussie with huge passion for exploring the world and experiencing it with great people. I've..."
- "I'm Seb. I eat and drink everything, and you should too. How are you going to learn about the world if..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "I like to travel, but I like to do it a bit different to the norm, to get off the beaten track, and find..."
- "I grew up in the UK until I was 13 then moved to Australia, I have been travelling Europe for the last..."
- "I fell into tour guiding kind of by accident in 2014, came to Greece, fell in love with the place and..."
- "Hey peeps - I've been training/working with busabout since March 2016. I spent most of my first season..."
- "Aussie girl turned nomad gypsy, who fell in love with becoming a tour guide as it encompassed my two..."
- "An Aussie and Deutsch cross Busabout Tour guide, with a slight resemblance to the youngest Hanson brother...."
- "A 27 year old Zimbabwe- born Greek, passionate about travel, education and meeting new people! When I..."
- "7 years ago i left Adelaide with my 16KG backpack ready to explore the world. After 7 years i'm still..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a passion for new people, places, cultures and languages. Taken a bite of..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 November 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Greek Island Flexi Hopper, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 43 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 82 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,100 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 travellers have already met
before they left for Greek Island Flexi Hopper tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 561 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Flexi Hopper