Oktoberfest Middle Week-Dorm
- Save now
- Price from
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
This tour is operated by
- Age Range
- from 18 year olds
- 4 reviews
- Experience the largest beer festival worldwide
- Taste some traditional German food
- Explore the streets of Munich
- Try out different German brews
- Rather Poor
- JohnWritten on October 26, 20164.0 - GoodI did Oktoberfest with Travel Talk in September, it was loads of fun, the hostel we stayed in was located not far from the Oktoberfest grounds, it was very clean and the breakfast was great. Our tour guides were very helpful and fun, they made sure that we were looked after very well. Oktoberfest itself was amazing! An adults Disneyland. A place everyone needs to experience.Show detailed ratings
- BethanyWritten on September 18, 20145.0 - ExcellentOur tour guide has been fantastic, full of energy & sense of adventure. We had enough tables for our group due to his experience. Thanks for a great Oktoberfest!Show detailed ratings
- DavidWritten on August 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour! Good work on getting lots of tables on beertent. Our tour guide has been fantastic, full of energy & sense of adventure. Will highly recommendShow detailed ratings
- Written on June 12, 20145.0 - ExcellentIt's definetely my favourite festival in Europe and I had a great time with Travel Talk. Eyup was an awesome leader and the other Travel Talkers were all heaps of fun - have recommeneded friends to go with you guys this year !Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
- Day 4: Munich
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Oktoberfest Middle Week-Dorm
- Upcoming departures
|START||END||BROCHURE PRICE||SAVE NOW||PRICE||SEATS LEFT|
Sep 22, 2017
Sep 25, 2017
|6 seats left||Book Now|
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 March 2017 the full payment of $479 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $479 for Oktoberfest Middle Week-Dorm, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $479 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,614 tours in Europe
- covered by 131 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest Middle Week-Dorm via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25,758 travellers have already met
- before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Middle Week-Dorm