Western Blt (from San Francisco to Los Angeles)
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,167
- Hike through Yosemite National Park
- Explore the Grand Canyon
- Take a limousine tour in Las Vegas
- Stroll along Venice Beach
- Rather Poor
- RussellWritten on March 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely awesome trip! Can't recommend it highly enough. So much fun and so many awesome sights. What made our trip so great was our tour guide Tim. He often went above and beyond to make sure we all had the best time possible. Just a genuinely great guy too.Show detailed ratings
- CGCarolineWritten on November 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was such an amazing thing to experience. Everything ran smoothly and was so exciting. Our guide, Mark, was super friendly and organised and a great guy to have leading us.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 20, 20135.0 - ExcellentWe had the best time on the Western BLT, the group bonded instantly and we were all like minded, young people. Yes there was a lot of driving but it's so worth it when you reach your next destination! Vegas in particular was a highlight and we really made the most of our time there. The trip is what you make of it; YOLO and you can sleep when your dead were our favourite quotes throughout! I do not regret a single thing about this trek and the experiences we shared as a group are priceless. The trek was 10 times better than I could have ever expected and I really have made some friends for life.
- AAnonymousWritten on July 19, 20134.0 - GoodThis was a great introduction to the beauty & wonder of the West Coast. The Grand Canyon was the breath-taking highlight of this trek for me but I also loved the neon fun of Las Vegas and the beauty of Yosemite. It's a LOT of driving but as a taster of the 3 cities and the national parks between it was ideal. I'll definitely go back again to spend more time in the area, either alone or on a longer tour. (It should be said that there is no tour included of the cities at the start or end of the trip - in this case San Francisco & LA - so you do need to arrange flights for a few days before and after the trek itself if you want to see the sights). The lodging was basic but of a better standard than I had expected and we were fortunate to have good comraderie amid the group. The trek leader was good fun and an excellent guide but somewhat limited in what she could show us because of the time frame & distance covered. I had a great time and recommend the experience highly.
- AAnonymousWritten on July 11, 20134.0 - GoodThis was an amazing tour of the East Coast of America. I was just disapointed that we didn't get to tour San Francisco and L.A. Yosemite and the Grand Canyon had amazing views. I met some great people and hardly stopped laughing the whole trip.
- AAnonymousWritten on July 10, 20134.0 - GoodThe tour is brilliant if you want to see San Francisco, Yosemite, Vegas and LA all in one trip (and one week!). You have to travel a fair bit to squeeze in all these sights, but packing in so many iconic places really does make it worth it.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 9, 20124.0 - GoodWestern BLT from San Francisco is an amazing trip. It's crazy how much you see in a week and you will feel like you have known you fellow travellers for ages after just a couple of days. This is a great taster if you are not too sure about the 'treking' aspect as the trip is a great mix between hiking and sight seeing days. I was a bit unsure about the walking but its easy in Yosemite and the Grand Canyon to do as little or as much walking as you want. Las Vegas is a good couple of social days in the middle of the Yosemite and Grand Canyon trek days, and LA is a nice way to end round of the trip. You might want to spend more time here and in San Fran before and after the trek as you don't get explore very much on the tour.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 7, 20125.0 - ExcellentIt was really great trip. First, l loved meeting new friend from other country. I experienced for 7 days. it was really short to me. Every city in USA i went was nice. It was so funny and great because i went to there with my new friends. I',m still contacting friends that met there. But The trrp cost was expensive. becaus i must pay additional cost too much in addition to cost i already pay. I think the notice about additional cost need for futer trekkersconcretely. Anyway it was great memory ^^ Thank you. It is very nice program!!!!!!!!!!!!!! surely.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 7, 20125.0 - ExcellentSan Francisco, pretty cool place, personally I wish I had more time there, but crossing the iconic Golden Gate Bridge was definiately a highlight! Yosemite NP was suprising in a good way! I'd never hear of it before and wasn't particulary keen, but when we arrived it was absolutely stunning! There is so much to do there, like long walks or just hanging out with nature! Yosemite bug was a pretty cool place to stay! Las Vegas is just crazy but in a good way! I LOVED it, the atmosphere is buzzing and it's like a completely different from day and night! Also theres soooo many things to do, I'd recommend cruising down the strip in a party bus/limo. Grand Canyon was surreal! It does look EXACTLY like it does in pictures but it's nothing like actually BEING there. We got a picnic and watched the sunset.. amazing! Lake Havasu, where the cool kids go for spring break! We had a mini spring break, we rented out a boat and chilled on the beach! Lake Havasu city is quiet, however it was HOT HOT HOT so chilling on the beach was a must! Los Angeles, don't really understand the hype of LA, personally I didn't dig it. The best thing we did there was go and see the Hollywood sign and the view of the city was beautiful. Didn't really like the walk of fame, it was busy and all the people were rude. Venice beach was ok, there are plenty of crazy people to keep you entertained! Personally, this was the most amazing 7 days of my life! America was amazing as it is and the places we visited were awesome! However, the people I trekked with and our tour lead Devon Blunden were just as amazing. I'd recommend this trek, especially if you're not a big fan of camping, if you want to see a small part of an awesome country - with such a variety of places to go, and you LOVE being with people and having a good time!
- AAnonymousWritten on December 7, 20124.0 - GoodI can't recommend this tour highly enough. If you're after a "quicky" trek which takes in a lot and crams in a lot of bizarre things to see and do, this is it. Our tour leader (Devon) was brilliant- such a cool guy, who obviously loves his job and, whilst living in his own Devonsville, made everyone feel welcome. There wasn't one place I disliked (well, maybe LA, but that's more because our first glimpse of the city was seeing a tramp pull down her pants and pee all over the pavement RIGHT OUTSIDE THE BUS). Yosemite was beautiful and breath-taking. I say breath-taking thanks to the gorgeous scenery as well as the walks on offer. In the end a group of us rode the shuttle around the park and visited the Ahwahnee Hotel (inspiration for The Shining). The Bug Hostel was great- especially the massive, industrial sized hot tub and lovely grub. Also, we saw a fudging BEAR right in the middle of the road. Vegas was........ different to what I expected. But in a omg-this-place-is-so-tacky-I-LOVE-it kinda way. Embrace the tackiness. Take in the dilapidated Bill's gambling hall with all night karaoke, the thrill of an overweight faux Italian gondolier guiding you threw a condom strewn swimming pool and the free to witness soft core pirate porn. This place was EPIC. Especially the gun store. I have a feeling I was a bit too excited with that and turned into a hick for the day- complete with cut off denims. The Canyon was pretty sweet- though I actually wouldn't recommend the helicopter tours. Everyone pays the same price, but if you're in the back and not next to a window it's not that amazing, I tell you. The first glimpse of it from the ground, with Devon's blind conga line, was a really special moment though. Havasu- chilling on a boat, playing The Lonely Island, ordering take out on the beach.... just brilliant.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: San Francisco & Yosemite National Park Area
- Day 3-4: Las Vegas
- Day 5: Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 6: Colorado River
- Day 7: Los Angeles
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America - 100% America, 100% Adventure!
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Does this tour have any age restrictions?
This tour has an age restriction as it is suitable for 18 to 38 year olds. The itinerary caters to the needs and pacing of younger travellers.
- September 1, 2016
Do you have a tour package that has a flexible way to travel?
Travellers looking for a flexible way to travel, with no fixed schedules, can choose from our many open-dated Hop-On Hop-Off Passes all around the world. These passes include all public transportation and handpicked experiences along with a set route of your choice with flexible schedules.
All you have to do is decide on the route that suits you best, depending on where you want to go and how much time you want to travel!
Travel freely, at your own pace, to the best hot spots with no tour leader or schedule. Accommodation is not included in the passes, giving you the flexibility to choose where you want to sleep with the help of our recommended hostels.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
Western Blt (from San Francisco to Los Angeles)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayAug 26, 2017from San FranciscoFridaySep 1, 2017in Los AngelesOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,3150 spaces left
- SundaySep 3, 2017from San FranciscoSaturdaySep 9, 2017in Los AngelesOur saving$30Price-10%USD $1,167Only 1 space left
- WednesdaySep 6, 2017from San FranciscoTuesdaySep 12, 2017in Los AngelesOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,2960 spaces left
- SaturdaySep 16, 2017from San FranciscoFridaySep 22, 2017in Los AngelesOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,296Only 1 space left
- FridaySep 29, 2017from San FranciscoThursdayOct 5, 2017in Los AngelesOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,2965 spaces left
- SundayOct 15, 2017from San FranciscoSaturdayOct 21, 2017in Los AngelesOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,2960 spaces left
- SundayNov 5, 2017from San FranciscoSaturdayNov 11, 2017in Los AngelesOur saving$32PriceUSD $1,2570 spaces left
- SundayNov 19, 2017from San FranciscoSaturdayNov 25, 2017in Los AngelesOur saving$32PriceUSD $1,2576 spaces leftInstant BookHold my
- SundayDec 10, 2017from San FranciscoSaturdayDec 16, 2017in Los AngelesOur saving$32PriceUSD $1,2570 spaces left
- SundayDec 24, 2017from San FranciscoSaturdayDec 30, 2017in Los AngelesOur saving$32PriceUSD $1,2576 spaces leftInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 October 2017 the full payment of $1,167 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1167 for Western Blt (from San Francisco to Los Angeles), but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Francisco (USA)
- 258 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 424 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 285 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 114 km
- Seligman (USA)
- 511 km
- Los Angeles (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,167 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,255 tours in North America
- covered by 50 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 travellers have already met
before they left for Western Blt (from San Francisco to Los Angeles) tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Blt (from San Francisco to Los Angeles)