- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 987
- Rather Poor
- I.IrinaWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was great! At the end of the trip I felt like I would like to stay a bit more as I just started getting into it....Our guide Mark was awesome and did everything to make us get the most from this trip. I appreciated the fact that he cooked for us as well, so we just chilled out. It was my first camping experience as well and it was better than expected and definitely made me try camping again in the future. Yosemite was an unexpected highlight of the trip for me - some stunning place!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on December 2, 20125.0 - ExcellentEverything about the tour was great. The most important thing was our Tour Leader's (Taylor) enthusiasm and friendliness which helped everyone relax and get chatting very quickly. The van banter was always entertaining and I think we were all genuinely sad to say goodbye at the end of the tour. I was genuinely blown away by how much I enjoyed this tour, I had great expectations and they were all exceeded. It was my Birthday while on the tour and Taylor made sure I had a cake to eat. (It's the small thoughtful things that count!) The activities in each city were well thought out and each one felt like a very personal experience. The sunset swim at Lake Havasu, watching the sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon, hiking in Yosemite. I loved every second of it.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Los Angeles & Colorado River
- Day 2: Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 3-4: Las Vegas
- Day 5-6: Yosemite National Park
- Day 7: San Francisco
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: The Legend
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Do you have details about the hotel/ hostels?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date so unfortunately we don't have the list of hotels for you. Generally the accommodation is about a 2-3 stars aone, this tour has 2 nights at budget lodging (hostel) and 4 nights in hotels (2-3 star).
- October 1, 2016
What is the best tour package/s with the best price that includes fly in/out from Calgary?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
- September 1, 2016
Do you have a strict age restriction for this tour?
Trek America is age restricted up to 38 years old. They create trip itineraries designed for younger travellers. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
6 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Trek America Western Blt tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 10th September 20171 comment"Hey my name is Charlotte, me and my brother are doing this tour on the 10th of September - 16th of September, just wondering if anyone else is doing this tour, if so get in touch! my email is firstname.lastname@example.org"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
- Upcoming departures
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayJul 1, 2017from Los AngelesFridayJul 7, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$25Price-25%USD $9875 seats left
- SundayJul 30, 2017from Los AngelesSaturdayAug 5, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$25Price-25%USD $9875 seats left
- SundayAug 13, 2017from Los AngelesSaturdayAug 19, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,3150 seats leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayAug 23, 2017from Los AngelesTuesdayAug 29, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,3150 seats leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 10, 2017from Los AngelesSaturdaySep 16, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,2966 seats left
- SundaySep 17, 2017from Los AngelesSaturdaySep 23, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,2966 seats left
- SundayOct 8, 2017from Los AngelesSaturdayOct 14, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$30Price-10%USD $1,1676 seats left
- SundayNov 12, 2017from Los AngelesSaturdayNov 18, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$29Price-10%USD $1,1326 seats left
- SundayDec 17, 2017from Los AngelesSaturdayDec 23, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$29Price-10%USD $1,1326 seats left
- MondayJan 1, 2018from Los AngelesSundayJan 7, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$32PriceUSD $1,2376 seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 August 2017 the full payment of $987 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $987 for Western Blt, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 611 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 424 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $987 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,051 tours in North America
- covered by 43 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 travellers have already met
before they left for Western Blt tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Blt