Northern Europe: The Valleys of the Neckar, the Romantic Rhine, the Moselle and the Saar
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2017
Start and end in Strasbourg ! With the river cruise tour Northern Europe: The Valleys of the Neckar, the Romantic Rhine, the Moselle and the Saar, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Strasbourg, France and 7 other destinations in Europe. Northern Europe: The Valleys of the Neckar, the Romantic Rhine, the Moselle and the Saar includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Janice Day's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentLoved our 3 river cruise on the Monet in July 2017 from beautiful Strasbaugh. Fabulous meals from our chef & staff with ... Read more
- Gai Kroczek's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a fantastic trip. We thoroughly enjoyed our River Cruise with CroisiEurope. We were on the Ship Botticelli and ever... Read more
- Troy Hebert's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything about it was awesome. From the moment we boarded to the time we got off.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: STRASBOURG
- DAY 2: MANNHEIM - EBERBACH
- DAY 3: EBERBACH - RUDESHEIM
- DAY 4: RUDESHEIM - COCHEM
- DAY 5: COCHEM - BERNKASTEL - TRIER
- DAY 6: TRIER - SAARBRÜCKEN
- DAY 7: SAARBRÜCKEN - STRASBOURG
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Strasbourg.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Northern Europe: The Valleys of the Neckar, the Romantic Rhine, the Moselle and the Saar, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 521 km.
- Strasbourg (France)
- 113 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 38 km
- Eberbach (Germany)
- 95 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 57 km
- Cochem (Germany)
- 27 km
- Bernkastel (Germany)
- 37 km
- Trier (Germany)
- 62 km
- Saarbrucken (Germany)
- 91 km
- Strasbourg (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,100 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,034 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 15,982 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours