La Tomatina Deluxe Hostel 4 Day
- Save now
- Price from
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
This tour is operated by
Samie "If you are looking for a tour of awesomeness festivals all around are for you. I have done both Running with the bulls and La Tomatina (my introduction to the festivals all around family) and would do both again in a heartbeat. Such a positive, social, family like vibe. Rad accommodation and all round great fun! Plus you can't beat Pepes Spanglish and Ashs sense of humor (the bear hugs are a bonu..."
- 4 reviews
- Experience Valencia's night life
- Throw tomatoes like a champ
- Enjoy ice-cold, refreshing sangria
- Relax on warm sandy beaches
- Rather Poor
- DanielleWritten on September 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe tour was great fun and great value. The accommodation was good, and the staff and organisation great! I would highly recommend Festivals All Around to anyone wanting to go to La Tomatina.Show detailed ratings
- MarjoleinWritten on November 30, 2015Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- KevinWritten on March 20, 20155.0 - ExcellentI've done this tour two year in a row with Pepe and Ash and plan on doing it again. They both are amazing people and what they do you can honestly feel the passion they have for what they do. The tour is amazing also because everyone is having fun it makes a great atmosphere. You can imagine how the tomato fight is, incredible would be an understatement. Also included in the price was an insane after-party.Show detailed ratings
- SamieWritten on February 11, 20155.0 - ExcellentIf you are looking for a tour of awesomeness festivals all around are for you. I have done both Running with the bulls and La Tomatina (my introduction to the festivals all around family) and would do both again in a heartbeat. Such a positive, social, family like vibe. Rad accommodation and all round great fun! Plus you can't beat Pepes Spanglish and Ashs sense of humor (the bear hugs are a bonus) What more can you want then to celebrate with like minded people, experience the Spanish culture and drink (and shower) in more sangria then water. Don't forget your whites ;)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-
- Day 2-
- Day 3-
- Day 4-
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
La Tomatina Deluxe Hostel 4 Day
- Upcoming departures
|START||END||BROCHURE PRICE||SAVE NOW||PRICE||SEATS LEFT|
Aug 28, 2017
Aug 31, 2017
|10+ seats left||Book Now|
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Valencia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 85% to confirm this Festivals All Around booking. The remaining balance is then payable 180 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2017 the full payment of $304 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 180 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $304 for La Tomatina Deluxe Hostel 4 Day, but the deposit of 85% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Festivals All Around will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Festivals All Around tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Valencia (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $304 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,616 tours in Europe
- covered by 129 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 180 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for La Tomatina Deluxe Hostel 4 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25,745 travellers have already met
- before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on La Tomatina Deluxe Hostel 4 Day