Alice Springs to Adelaide Overland
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 576
- Alice Springs
- Age Range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Visit an outback camel farm
- Enjoy camp-side candlelight dinners
- Experience breathtaking Uluru sunrises
- Hike through Kings Canyon
- Rather Poor
- SDSophieWritten on August 1, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was better than expected. The guides (Susan and Keith) were very informative, pleasant and made the trip very enjoyableShow detailed ratings
- PaulaWritten on May 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was my first visit to the Red Centre and I loved every second. Chief, our tour leader, was excellent. So knowledgeable and a great cook tooShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Alice Springs/Kata Tjuta/Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru sunrise
- Day 3: Kings Canyon rim walk
- Day 4: Coober Pedy
- Day 5: Quorn
- Day 6: Adelaide
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 11, 2016
Can I climb Uluru?
While there are ropes and means to climb Uluru many operators like Intrepid will not guide you up and will take the time to educate you why not. After learning why most come to the conclusion that this is disrespectful to the Aboriginal culture. Regardless there are many ways to appreciate Uluru without going to the top of it.
- January 1, 2016
What is the accommodation setup for this tour?
Accommodation: The tents provided at the permanent tented camp are large canvas tents. If travelling solo you will be roomed with another traveller of the same gender.
- January 1, 2016
Do the tents include camping mats or cots?
Inside the tents, there are wooden sleeping platforms with rubber mats. You may purchase a sleeping bag on your trip for an additional price however you will need to provide your own pillow if you want to use one. There are also swags (Aussie bed rolls) available at the campsites should you wish to have a sleeping experience outside under the stars.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
Alice Springs to Adelaide Overland
- Upcoming departures
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- WednesdayAug 23, 2017from Alice SpringsMondayAug 28, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$14Price-20%USD $57610+ spaces left
- WednesdayAug 30, 2017from Alice SpringsMondaySep 4, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$14Price-20%USD $57610+ spaces left
- WednesdaySep 6, 2017from Alice SpringsMondaySep 11, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$14Price-20%USD $57610+ spaces left
- WednesdaySep 13, 2017from Alice SpringsMondaySep 18, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$14Price-20%USD $57610+ spaces left
- WednesdaySep 20, 2017from Alice SpringsMondaySep 25, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$14Price-20%USD $57610+ spaces left
- WednesdaySep 27, 2017from Alice SpringsMondayOct 2, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$14Price-20%USD $57610+ spaces left
- WednesdayOct 4, 2017from Alice SpringsMondayOct 9, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$18PriceUSD $72010+ spaces left
- WednesdayOct 11, 2017from Alice SpringsMondayOct 16, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$18PriceUSD $72010+ spaces left
- WednesdayOct 18, 2017from Alice SpringsMondayOct 23, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$18PriceUSD $72010+ spaces leftInstant BookHold my
- WednesdayOct 25, 2017from Alice SpringsMondayOct 30, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$18PriceUSD $72010+ spaces leftInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Alice Springs is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 October 2017 the full payment of $576 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $576 for Alice Springs to Adelaide Overland, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 201 km
- Erldunda (Australia)
- 451 km
- Coober Pedy (Australia)
- 486 km
- Quorn (Australia)
- 292 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $576 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 879 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 52 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 6,193 travellers have already met
before they left for their Australia/Oceania tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alice Springs to Adelaide Overland
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers