Finnish Bears and Rivers
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2017
- Our saving
- US $ 1,198
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01: Flight to Kuusamo and welcoming dinner
- Day 02: Hiking
- Day 03: Start of the canoeing trip down the Hossan Lake
- Day 04 and 05: Descent by canoe
- Day 06 : Canoe on the river
- Day 07 : Free day
- Day 08: Dog walking
Day 09: Brown bear watch
- Day 10: Mountain bike through the Taiga
- Day 11: Flight back home
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Hossa.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Norwide Finland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2017 the full payment of $1,198 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1198 for Finnish Bears and Rivers, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Norwide Finland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Norwide Finland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hossa (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,198 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,100 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Finnish Bears and Rivers via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,034 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 15,982 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours