European Vistas - 8 days
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,050
- Age Range
- 10 to 75 year olds
- Enjoy a canal dinner cruise in Amsterdam
- Travel through stunning alpine scenery
- Take a cable car ride to Nordkette peak
- Explore the enchanted city of Venice
- Rather Poor
- CAcarlosWritten on June 28, 20174.0 - GoodEverything was as described, information was clear and the company was in contact at all time and any enquires were solved very timely.Show detailed ratings
- LakishaWritten on May 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on the Expat Explore 8-day European Vistas tour and loved every minute of it! The trip was fast-paced and packed with activities, with some free time built in in a few cities to explore on your own. I was nervous about going on the tour alone, but everyone was friendly from Day 1 and I didn't feel alone at all during the trip. Our tour group had people from all over the world, variety of ages, some families, some couples, and some people traveling alone. It was a great mix of people & personalities, and I feel that everyone found a group of new friends to hang out with for the duration of the tour. I highly recommend this tour if you want to get a taste of the different cities included, in order to figure out where to come back and spend more time later. The only thing I'd change about the trip in hindsight is I would have exited the tour in Paris to have more free time there to visit the museums and churches, and skipped the Belgium part of the tour since it was so rushed anyway. All in all, a phenomenal trip! I would not have been able to do as much as we were able to do in each of our days if I had tried to plan the trip by myself.Show detailed ratings
- CPClementWritten on August 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe vehicle provided was in perfect condition. The pilot of the vehicle ( Bas ) blended with the vehicle and make the long journey comfortable. The tour leader was a very committed, focused, humorous, organized and no-nonsense person. He made the tour enjoyable and we very much appreciate the trouble he had taken, for meticulously planning the various details of the tour. The opportunity provided by the company for us to taste the local cuisine at various places was an excellent idea and we are thankful for it. The accommodation and breakfast provided at various destinations was good. For those of us who have complained about the food may keep in mind that we cannot pay peanuts and expect the moon. It was absolutely a value for money tour. It was a fantastic tour and we are thankful to the crew as well as the guys behind the scene who made all the arrangements for us.Show detailed ratings
- WCWilmaWritten on July 29, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreat experience which exceeded our expectations. Best time of our life and will,book another tour with them soonShow detailed ratings
- TTharinaWritten on June 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe tour was excellent! A trip of a lifetime!Show detailed ratings
- DanielleWritten on August 4, 20153.5 - GoodThe pace of the tour is intense. You will see many different places and have a wide variety of experiences, but as our tour guide told all of us, "This is a tour, not a holiday." Bring plenty of things to keep you entertained on the bus or plan to sleep. If you have a positive attitude, this is a perfect way to experience Europe in much the same way as you would food at a tapas restaurant. I now have a much better idea of where I would like to spend more time on my next European adventure. Hopefully you will be as lucky as I was and make a bunch of new friends!Show detailed ratings
- LGWritten on June 6, 20154.5 - ExcellentVery good experience as you get to see different countries in 8days. You may say its tiring, but its all worth it. With the tour leader and driver both very accommodating and patient, it all went well.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amsterdam.
- Day 2: Visit the Rhine Valley.
- Day 3: Visit Innsbruck.
- Day 4: Visit Venice.
- Day 5: Visit Verona and the Lucerne region.
- Day 6: Visit Burgundy.
- Day 7: Visit Paris.
- Day 8: Visit Brussels, return to Amsterdam.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
What time does the tour start?
The first day of the tour is an arrival day. So you will be free to arrive to the hotel after 2pm in Amsterdam.
- November 1, 2016
Is there a minimum age for this trip?
Yes, the minimum age requirement is 10 years old, No worries, get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
- August 1, 2016
Is this trip going to bring us to any shopping outlet?
While there is no specific outlet stop listed in the itinerary, there will be lots of time for shopping and soaking in the sights on this trip. You will also be given free time on certain days to spend how you like, and you are more than welcome to visit a shopping centre in the area.
Guides who have led this tour
109 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Expat Explore Travel European Vistas - 8 days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 12th August 201735 comments"Hello! Taking the European Vistas tour in August! Heading to Paris a couple days before then heading up to Amsterdam!"+1
- Departs 26th August 20171 comment"anyone traveling from Canada? Leaving to Rome on 21st then taking the train to Amsterdam on 25th. "
- Departs 9th September 20172 comments"The countdown has started!!!!!!!!"+1
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
European Vistas - 8 days
- Upcoming departures
- August 2017
- September 2017
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayAug 12, 2017from AmsterdamSaturdayAug 19, 2017in AmsterdamOur saving$42Price-23%USD $1,0508 seats left
- SaturdayAug 26, 2017from AmsterdamSaturdaySep 2, 2017in AmsterdamOur saving$55PriceUSD $1,3700 seats left
- SaturdaySep 9, 2017from AmsterdamSaturdaySep 16, 2017in AmsterdamOur saving$55PriceUSD $1,3700 seats left
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from AmsterdamSaturdayMay 26, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$51PriceUSD $1,2750 seats left
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from AmsterdamSaturdayJun 9, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$51PriceUSD $1,2750 seats left
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from AmsterdamSaturdayJun 23, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$51PriceUSD $1,2750 seats left
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from AmsterdamSaturdayJul 7, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$51PriceUSD $1,2750 seats left
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from AmsterdamSaturdayJul 21, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$51PriceUSD $1,2750 seats left
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from AmsterdamSaturdayAug 4, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$51PriceUSD $1,2750 seats left
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from AmsterdamSaturdayAug 18, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$51PriceUSD $1,2750 seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Austria , Italy , France and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Amsterdam.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 42 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 September 2017 the full payment of $1,050 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1050 for European Vistas - 8 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 734 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 273 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 249 km
- Dijon (France)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 264 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,050 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,813 tours in Europe
- covered by 157 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date.
- 109 travellers have already met
before they left for European Vistas - 8 days tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Vistas - 8 days