Rome to London - 10 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,316
- Age range
- 10 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- MWMarkWritten on September 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe had a great time!Show detailed ratings
- TSTomWritten on May 13, 20164.5 - ExcellentTour far exceeded all expectations we had trouble picking the best as it was highlights from start to finish. Our driver Keith was excellent as was our guide Steve, the organisation was perfect from loading the coach in the morning to arranging evening meals, all was handled with such professionalism. The coach was always clean and tidy. Would HIGHLY recommend Expats to anybody who wanted this kind of holiday.Show detailed ratings
- HHeleneWritten on June 24, 20154.5 - ExcellentHolly is an outstanding tour guide! She is knowledgeable and managed to make us all look forward to each destination, always encouraging us to sample local specialties. Holly is funny and entertaining – loved the lederhosen! She also has the best bus wakeup call – ‘Wakie wakie everyone!’ Holly deftly anticipates and prevents difficulties, handling or should I say ‘herding’ her charges with wit and confidence. She routinely goes above and beyond. Holly made sure we all had taxis waiting for us when we arrived in London late, due to the 5 hours ferry delay. Holly definitely made our Rome to London tour an unforgettable experience.Show detailed ratings
- Azani FahzanWritten on June 8, 2015Show detailed ratings3.0 - Average
- ThorWritten on October 16, 20145.0 - ExcellentCameron Benson......well what can I say, he and Xpat provided me with a tour of a lifetime! Cam is exceptional at what he does, he is extremely organized, brings people together from all walks of life to experience all that he has to offer. Cam is always on task, he provides you with so much information on all aspects of the trip. Cam is a great communicator and an awesome motivator, his upbeat attitude to everything can't help but inspire you to get involved in as many activities and Cams Surprises on offer. I will be doing another tour with Xpat at some stage in the future, I can only hope Cameron is the tour leader on that one too, cause I know that I'll be sure to have the time of my life! My only regret is that I didnt join the tour at the beginning when it left London! I highly recommend Expat Explore to anyone who wants to have a great experience. I score Cam 10/10!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome.
- Day 2: Rome - Free day.
- Day 3: Siena - Venice.
- Day 4: Venice - Free day.
- Day 5: Venice - Swiss Alps.
- Day 6: Swiss Alps - Free day.
- Day 7: Swiss Alps - Rhine Valley.
- Day 8: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam.
- Day 9: Amsterdam - Free day.
- Day 10: Bruges - London.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
- July 15, 2016
What time would I meet the tour on the 20th. Is there any service you provide for being collected from the airport in Rome?
On this trip you will be responsible for making your own way from the airport to the hotel which is easily done via public transport or by taxi.
The itinerary says that the group will meet in the hotel lobby around 11am to greet your tour guide and your fellow travellers before going out into the city of Rome and exploring a little. You will also have an included dinner this evening.
- July 1, 2016
What time would we meet on the tour?
The group will meet in the hotel lobby around 11am to greet your tour guide and your fellow travellers before going out into the city of Rome and exploring a little. You will also have an included dinner this evening.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
27 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Expat Explore Travel Rome to London - 10 days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 14th October 20171 comment"Hello from Boise Idaho, USA. I'm excited to meet all of you in about a month. "
- Departs 1st November 20172 comments"Hi cook you please consider"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
Rome to London - 10 days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayOct 14, 2017from RomeMondayOct 23, 2017in LondonOur saving$80PriceUSD $1,5100 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from RomeFridayMay 11, 2018in LondonOur saving$274Price$1,590-17%USD $1,3166 spaces left
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from RomeFridayMay 25, 2018in LondonOur saving$274Price$1,590-17%USD $1,316Only 3 spaces left
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from RomeFridayJun 1, 2018in LondonOur saving$274Price$1,590-17%USD $1,3166 spaces left
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from RomeFridayJun 15, 2018in LondonOur saving$274Price$1,590-17%USD $1,3166 spaces left
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from RomeFridayJun 22, 2018in LondonOur saving$274Price$1,590-17%USD $1,3166 spaces left
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from RomeFridayJul 6, 2018in LondonOur saving$274Price$1,590-17%USD $1,3166 spaces left
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from RomeFridayJul 13, 2018in LondonOur saving$274Price$1,590-17%USD $1,3164 spaces left
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from RomeFridayJul 27, 2018in LondonOur saving$274Price$1,590-17%USD $1,3166 spaces left
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from RomeFridayAug 3, 2018in LondonOur saving$274Price$1,590-17%USD $1,3166 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Vatican City (Holy See) , Netherlands and Belgium
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 42 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 November 2017 the full payment of $1,316 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1316 for Rome to London - 10 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 184 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 249 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 357 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 685 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,316 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,200 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date.
- 27 travellers have already met
before they left for Rome to London - 10 days tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome to London - 10 days