Europe New Year Taster - 7 Days
- Price from
Need a flight to London?
Check your flights.
- Age Range
- 10 to 75 year olds
- 5 reviews
- Visit the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy Boulevard de Clichy's nightlife
- Explore the Tuileries Gardens
- Travel through the Swiss Alps
- Rather Poor
- NMNievesWritten on January 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentBest Tour! Tour Leader was AWESOME! I had such a good time on this tour. Best 7 days of my life. Steve was so enthusiastic, friendly, knowledgeable and funny. He ensured our experience on the tour was a good one. He clearly loves what he does and that come across throughout the tour. It was nice to have an articulate tour leader who I could actually understand. The walking tour with Steve was simply amazing. He had stories and insights to the city and its quirky history that both amused me and made me think especially Amsterdam. Steve is very informative and gifted story teller. He's approachable and has the skills to interact with people every day and answer questions. The world needs more STEVEShow detailed ratings
- JJocelynWritten on January 5, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was so much better than we expected! Great value for money, plus great insight in to each country with Steves fun facts! Will definitely book againShow detailed ratings
- YCYvonneWritten on July 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went on the New Years Taste of Europe tour with Steve! He was super knowledgable about the history of each region we traveled through, he was charming and witty, the experiences we had were on point for each countries culture. He brought people on the coach from all different backgrounds together easily and quickly had us all feeling like one big family! I would most definitely do an Expat tour again!!! Great experience!!!Show detailed ratings
- ShaunWritten on January 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentWas so much better than expected! Tour leader was great, accom and food were great, tours great, everything! Will definitely go through them again!Show detailed ratings
- DelythWritten on January 7, 20154.0 - GoodThe tour felt a little rushed, with a lot of early starts, long travel days and not enough time at the locations to fit in many activities. I would consider a longer tour next time. Overall, good value for money though.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London - Paris.
- Day 2: Paris free day.
- Day 3: Burgundy - Switzerland.
- Day 4: Swiss Alps Free Day.
- Day 5: Switzerland - Rhine Valley.
- Day 6: The Rhine Valley - Amsterdam.
- Day 7: Amsterdam - London.
- Need a flight to London?
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
Europe New Year Taster - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
Dec 29, 2017
Jan 4, 2018
|10+ seats left||Instant Bookor Hold my space for 48hr|
Monthly price comparison
Check your flights
Check the prices of your flights now to assist your travel planning. We recommend that you arrive in London on the day before your tours starts. Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and is the responsibility of the passenger.
Book your flights only once your seat on the tour is fully confirmed
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 42 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 June 2017 the full payment of $890 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $890 for Europe New Year Taster - 7 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 685 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $890 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,205 tours in Europe
- covered by 149 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date.
- 42 travellers have already met
- before they left for Europe New Year Taster - 7 Days tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe New Year Taster - 7 Days