GIVE - Nicaragua
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,945
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Emily "I absolutely loved the Nicaragua trip. I met so many amazing people, both the other volunteers and the members of the community. The culture is so beautiful and it was great to be a part of an organization actually trying to aid the communities to success, not just giving temporary handouts. I loved my guide, Tony. Such an awesome dude! Really down to earth & you can tell he loves the communities ..."
- Little Corn Island
- Volunteer in Nicaragua
- Give surfing a try
- Climb Cerro Negro
- Discover secluded islands
Start in Jiquilillo and end in Little Corn Island! With the volunteer/community tour GIVE - Nicaragua, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Jiquilillo, Nicaragua and 2 other destinations in Nicaragua. GIVE - Nicaragua includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- EAEmilyWritten on August 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentVolunteering abroad with GIVE was the best experience of my life, and it is an something that has the power to shape you as a person as well as change your outlook on life. You build relationships with the people in the communities, and you develop amazing friendships with the other volunteers in your group. I had the opportunity to experience different parts of the trip with each of the guides, Carmen and Tony, and you truly cannot have anything less than an awesome experience with either of them! A GIVE trip is an experience of a life time that I would recommend to anyone, and I guarantee that I will be pursuing more!Show detailed ratings
- TBTylorWritten on July 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentGoing on this amazing trip has truly been one of the best decisions of my life. I've learned so many life lessons, tried new foods and made new wonderful friends while also gaining great memories and becoming closer with my best friend. Nicaragua will always have a special place in my heart and it's all thanks to GIVE.Show detailed ratings
- BBlairWritten on July 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was by far the best trip I have ever been on in my life. It was a truly eye-opening experience and I would go back in a second if I could! The people are so warm and welcoming, the guides clearly know what they are doing and they create such a fun and positive environment. I came into this journey not knowing much about GIVE, but I can definitely verify that it is an outstanding organization. It has given me the opportunity to step out of my comfort zone and take on other perspectives I never would have thought possible. I am thankful to have been a small part of the big change GIVE is making, and to have formed such genuine friendships through this experience. If anyone is on the fence about going on a trip with GIVE, I would wholeheartedly encourage you to take a chance on this opportunity, because I guarantee you will not regret it.Show detailed ratings
- CHCourtneyWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe most beautiful and amazing experience of my life! My guides were wonderful and would love to do it all over again. Miss my guides, other volunteers and the communities so much!Show detailed ratings
- JWJordanWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis has been the most amazing experience of my life. I would do it again in a heartbeat. There are just so many amazing people and it is such an amazing culture to be involved in. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend two weeks of my life. It's so crazy how just in two weeks, complete strangers can become such a close family.Show detailed ratings
- AAlexandraWritten on July 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentI WANNA GO BACK! It was such an amazing experience working in both the education program and worksite. Everyone there was incredibly nice and welcomed us with open arms. Honestly, it changed me as a person by making me more aware of issues around the world and challenged me to leave more handprints instead of footprints. The trip also allowed me to make so many new friends from around the globe. All of our guides, like Tony Camme, were really sweet and you can tell they are very passionate about what they do. I am absolutly determined to go on another trip soon!Show detailed ratings
- AAllyWritten on July 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was one of the greatest experiences I have ever had. GIVE is a great organization that has the right values and works with what the community has/needs. I am blessed to have been apart of this organization. The guides were amazing, along with my group and all the beautiful community members. Will definitely be doing this again!Show detailed ratings
- NDNicholasWritten on July 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was infinetly better than I expected thanks to my wonderful guide, Tony Camme. GIVE's emphasis on sustainable development is something extremely rare and special. I gained lifelong friends and lifelong memories. GIVE and Tony Camme have my highest of reccomendations for anyone interested in making a positive impact on the world.Show detailed ratings
- EEmilyWritten on July 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentI absolutely loved the Nicaragua trip. I met so many amazing people, both the other volunteers and the members of the community. The culture is so beautiful and it was great to be a part of an organization actually trying to aid the communities to success, not just giving temporary handouts. I loved my guide, Tony. Such an awesome dude! Really down to earth & you can tell he loves the communities and really want to see them to success. Anyone looking for a life changing experience should definitely checkout GIVE.Show detailed ratings
- THTalWritten on July 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentPossible the most influential 2 week period of my entire life. With a trip like this it is impossible not to create long term friendships. The guides are some of the most amazing people I have ever met, not just because they keep the group functioning but you can truly tell their dedication to the cause.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Days 3-4 (Typical day of volunteering)
- Day 5
- Days 6-8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11-13
- Day 14
- Day 15
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- GIVE - Nicaragua
- GIVE - Scuba Reef Conservation
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nicaragua. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Jiquilillo is the starting point and Little Corn Island is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Growth International Volunteer Excursions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 October 2017 the full payment of $1,945 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1945 for GIVE - Nicaragua, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Growth International Volunteer Excursions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Growth International Volunteer Excursions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 503 km.
- Jiquilillo (Nicaragua)
- 147 km
- Managua (Nicaragua)
- 356 km
- Little Corn Island (Nicaragua)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,945 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,830 tours in Latin America
- covered by 85 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for GIVE - Nicaragua via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28 travellers have already met
before they left for GIVE - Nicaragua tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 168 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on GIVE - Nicaragua