Scandinavia (End Stockholm)
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,347
- Age Range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Visit a city of cool architecture, Copenhagan
- Discover Oslo and its cultural hub Aker Brygge
- Travel through the pristine Norwegian countryside
- Explore Stockhoms Royal Palace and Gamla Stan
- Rather Poor
- TZTaylorWritten on June 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour from Copenhagen to Stockholm was amazing! I would recommend this trip to anyone who is looking to having fun and bask in the beauty that Norway has to offer. The trip would not have been as great without the wonderful Greg. Greg did an exceptional job of keeping the tour upbeat and fun and incorporating a lot of history and fun facts. LOVED IT!Show detailed ratings
- CNCianWritten on June 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had a great time on the Scandinavia trip with Greg as my tour manager. Greg was very well prepared with information about the different parts of our trip, but also helped to create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere within the group on the long coach trips.Show detailed ratings
- JJulieWritten on June 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreg is hands down the best guide I have ever travelled with! At no point did I ever see him give less than 100%. He had a solid knowledge of everything he showed us and made sure he kept it funny and interesting. He was so respectful to every single person on the trip and paid attention to every individual's specific needs and interests. He was also such a good time whenever he was able to come out with us for a night out. I would be over the moon if I lucked in to having Greg as a TM again in the future!Show detailed ratings
- YCYuWritten on August 15, 20164.0 - GoodVery good tour guide. She is knowledgeable and friendlyShow detailed ratings
- BBronteWritten on August 14, 20164.5 - ExcellentEbony was an extremely helpful and informative guide through Scandinavia! Her little travel guides for each city made our experience so much more worthwhile, and her recommendations were spot on. She also went out of her way to make sure my dietary requirements were being met and gave me advice for my further travels through Europe. I wish the trip could've gone longer!Show detailed ratings
- SCSylvieWritten on August 14, 20164.5 - ExcellentEbony was an amazing tour manager. She is very passionat about her job and knew a lot about all the destinations. She always gave good reccomandations and was very approachable if there was a problem. I couldn't have wished for a better tour manager.Show detailed ratings
- NJNickWritten on August 2, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was completely new because I had no expectation. My college-aged sister told me about the company, and within 4 days I had booked a trip to Scandinavia that was only 4 weeks away. And the best decisions I have ever made have been done when I decided to go for it rather than think it through (which would have missed the tour, in my case). The sights were incredible, the rooms were comfortable (hostels are fine by me as I'm not concerned with grand aesthetics), and it was never difficult to find a vegetarian meal (both thanks to the area and my great tour manager). This experience was easily one of my most memorable ever.Show detailed ratings
- CSCarinaWritten on August 2, 20164.5 - ExcellentScandinavia and Russia - 14 May 2016 Well organized and no hiccups or delays. Stayed in some very nice scenic accommodation. Would recommend the trip to anyone.Show detailed ratings
- LBLeahWritten on June 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentI travelled with Lasse through Scandinavia and it was my second trip with him. As a tour manager he is by far the best I have had (I've been on 6 contikis). Lasse knows everyones' names and something about them within a day. He has incredible knowledge about each city and will personalise his advice based on what you want to get out of a city. In addition to this, he organised extras for us including picnic lunches with traditional scadinavian food and photo stops. The most unique part of Lasse's trips is his music playlists which are set to each city you visit. It is things like this that show Lasse's dedication to his job goes far beyond the basic tour manager role.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Berlin/Copenhagen
- Day 2: Copenhagen
- Day 3: Copenhagen to Oslo
- Day 4: Oslo
- Day 5: Oslo to Voss
- Day 6: Voss to Geiranger Fjord
- Day 7: Geiranger Fjord to Gjovik
- Day 8: Gjovik to Stockholm
- Day 9: Stockholm
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
What is the age limit for this tour?
Contiki operates tours exclusively for travellers between ages (18-35). They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers.
- December 1, 2016
Will there be the option of two in a room for the hotel stay? Is it possible to upgrade the accommodation?
Quad Share is the only accommodation option on this trip.
- May 19, 2015
Does this tour have one guide? Will guide always be with us?
You will have one guide and one driver with you from start to finish. On the Contiki tours I've been on, both the driver and the guide were super fun and incredibly knowledgeable - they make a great team!
Guides who have led this tour
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
Scandinavia (End Stockholm)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayJul 1, 2017from BerlinSundayJul 9, 2017in StockholmOur saving$29PriceUSD $1,406+ $260 Food Fund10+ seats left
- SaturdayJul 8, 2017from BerlinSundayJul 16, 2017in StockholmOur saving$29PriceUSD $1,406+ $260 Food Fund0 seats left
- SaturdayJul 15, 2017from BerlinSundayJul 23, 2017in StockholmOur saving$29PriceUSD $1,406+ $260 Food Fund0 seats left
- SaturdayJul 22, 2017from BerlinSundayJul 30, 2017in StockholmOur saving$29PriceUSD $1,406+ $260 Food Fund0 seats left
- SaturdayJul 29, 2017from BerlinSundayAug 6, 2017in StockholmOur saving$29PriceUSD $1,406+ $260 Food Fund0 seats left
- SaturdayAug 5, 2017from BerlinSundayAug 13, 2017in StockholmOur saving$29PriceUSD $1,406+ $260 Food Fund10+ seats left
- SaturdayAug 12, 2017from BerlinSundayAug 20, 2017in StockholmOur saving$29PriceUSD $1,406+ $260 Food Fund0 seats left
- SaturdayAug 19, 2017from BerlinSundayAug 27, 2017in StockholmOur saving$29PriceUSD $1,406+ $260 Food FundOnly 1 seat leftBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayAug 26, 2017from BerlinSundaySep 3, 2017in StockholmOur saving$28PriceUSD $1,347+ $260 Food Fund10+ seats leftBook Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 2, 2017from BerlinSundaySep 10, 2017in StockholmOur saving$28PriceUSD $1,347+ $260 Food Fund0 seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 August 2017 the full payment of $1,347 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1347 for Scandinavia (End Stockholm), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 229 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 351 km
- Gjovik (Norway)
- 235 km
- Geiranger (Norway)
- 169 km
- Voss (Norway)
- 252 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 1,409 km
- Honningsvag (Norway)
- 1,409 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 416 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,347 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,489 tours in Europe
- covered by 152 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 travellers have already met
before they left for Scandinavia (End Stockholm) tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scandinavia (End Stockholm)