Italian Delights - 12 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,164
- Marvel at ancient Roman architecture
- Indulge in Italy’s culinary delights
- Discover the Cinque Terre region
- Visit the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Age range
- 10 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- SCSarahWritten on September 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentFANTASTIC tour!!! Roma was the absolute best tour guide, so knowledgeable, energetic and fun. She is a gem!! Itinerary was perfect - we went all over, and a few surprises along the way. Always enough time and the right amount of time to explore each spot (except Florence but we were stuck in major traffic en route). Accommodations were great. The people on our tour were wonderful, we were lucky to get on with such a great group of genuine people. Expat as a company is wonderful - we were lucky enough to have one of the partners, Jaxe, and two gals from head office with us. Love the history of this company and the passion and pride they take in growing this company. A+ all around, I would recommend this tour to anyone looking to explore Italy and immerse themselves in the culture, food and history for 12 days. Trip of a lifetime!! Well done Expat and our dear momma duck, Roma!!!Show detailed ratings
- SMSimoneWritten on August 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had the most amazing trip thanks to our georgeous tour guide Roma. She gies above and beyond for you. This tour was so amazing. something new each day to learn. sensory overload as everywhere was so beautiful. i am definitely doing it again especially if my girl Roma is there.Show detailed ratings
- PKPaulWritten on August 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was a wonderful experience and definitely recommend this Tour company.Show detailed ratings
- MBMargaritaWritten on July 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was Great! I enjoyed very much.Show detailed ratings
- MeganWritten on January 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I recently had the pleasure to do the Italian Delights tour over the Christmas and New Year period. We were blown away by the incredibly good value of this tour. We saw sooo much in that 12 day period! Out tour leader, Shabby - and driver, Rafelle were all class.....Fun, entertaining yet super professional. I cannot recommend this tour company high enough. If you're looking for great bang for your buck, these guys know how to provide it. Thank you Expat Explore.... we will be booking another tour with you again one day ( and we will keep our fingers crossed to score Shabby as our tour leader and Raff as our driver for the next trip!Show detailed ratings
- VijayWritten on January 6, 20174.0 - GoodWell worth the money. Had a boatload of fun.Show detailed ratings
- JustineWritten on November 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentI travelled on the Italian Delights tour with my family this fall (oct-nov 2016) and I can not stop raving about it! Our tour guide Roma is absolutely amazing! She has infinite knowledge and passion for Italy and you can tell she loves what she does. Our driver for the tour was Raphaëlle, he kept the bus super clean and was always smiley even on those early days! He is a great driver and i wouldn't want anyone else driving us through those crazy Italian streets! I will always remember this trip and I'm glad I had these fantastic people guiding us through Italy and sharing these memories with!Show detailed ratings
- AlexaWritten on November 27, 20164.0 - GoodLoved everything about the trip. Each city was without a doubt incredible!Show detailed ratings
- LMLoriWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur Tour Guide was Roma. SHe made our dream trip to Italy PERFECT. ROma is not only very knowledgeable about Italy she is also a sweetheart!!!!!!! We truly feel if we were not luck enough to have Roma as our guide, our trip would not have been so wonderful. She obviously loves her job and took very good care of her "ducklings". ROma deserves to win the prestigious TOUR GUIDE OF THE YEAR! SHE HAS OUR VOTE. joe and Lori MusanteShow detailed ratings
- SSharonWritten on October 25, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip met exceeded my expectations. Accommodation was always clean and serviceable. Our tour guide Roma was amazing. Professional, funny and so knowledgable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Pompeii - Sorrento region
- Day 4: Sorrento region - Free day
- Day 5: Cassino - Assisi
- Day 6: San Marino - Venice
- Day 7: Venice - Free day
- Day 8: Verona - Italian Lakes
- Day 9: Cinque Terre
- Day 10: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 11: San Gimignano - Siena - Rome
- Day 12: End of tour
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- October 1, 2016
Does this tour include the Vatican and Sistine Chapel excursion?
This tour does not include the Vatican and Sistine Chapel excursion. However, you have the option to add it for a extra cost.
- October 1, 2016
Can you provide the names of the hotels which are used for accommodation.
Expat Explore does not release the list of hotels used on the tour until closer to the departure date.
195 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Expat Explore Travel Italian Delights - 12 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 26th September 201714 comments"I'm joining this tour!"+1
- Departs 24th October 20171 comment"Looking forward to meeting everyone "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
Italian Delights - 12 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2017
- October 2017
- December 2017
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- TuesdaySep 26, 2017from RomeSaturdayOct 7, 2017in RomeOur saving$624Price$2,225-28%USD $1,601Only 2 spaces left
- TuesdayOct 10, 2017from RomeSaturdayOct 21, 2017in RomeOur saving$111PriceUSD $2,1140 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayOct 24, 2017from RomeSaturdayNov 4, 2017in RomeOur saving$819Price$2,225-37%USD $1,40610+ spaces left
- FridayDec 22, 2017from RomeTuesdayJan 2, 2018in RomeOur saving$900Price$2,230-40%USD $1,33010+ spaces left
- MondayMay 7, 2018from RomeFridayMay 18, 2018in RomeOur saving$824Price$2,230-37%USD $1,40610+ spaces left
- MondayMay 21, 2018from RomeFridayJun 1, 2018in RomeOur saving$1,019Price$2,230-46%USD $1,21110+ spaces left
- MondayJun 4, 2018from RomeFridayJun 15, 2018in RomeOur saving$1,047Price$2,230-47%USD $1,18310+ spaces left
- MondayJun 18, 2018from RomeFridayJun 29, 2018in RomeOur saving$1,047Price$2,230-47%USD $1,18310+ spaces left
- MondayJul 2, 2018from RomeFridayJul 13, 2018in RomeOur saving$1,047Price$2,230-47%USD $1,18310+ spaces left
- MondayJul 16, 2018from RomeFridayJul 27, 2018in RomeOur saving$957Price$2,230-43%USD $1,27310+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and San Marino
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 42 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 November 2017 the full payment of $1,164 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1164 for Italian Delights - 12 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 308 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 97 km
- San Marino (San Marino)
- 168 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 175 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
- 120 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 38 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,164 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,200 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date.
- 195 travellers have already met
before they left for Italian Delights - 12 Days tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Delights - 12 Days