Kakadu Litchfield Adventure
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 528
Unlock $13 in extra savingsCheck availability
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- +2 Destinations
- Australia Northern Territory
- Age Range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Rather Poor
- NANadiaWritten on July 29, 20174.0 - GoodAwesome adventure with Anna, on the 3-day Kakadu trip. Anna was always enthusiastic, full of energy and knowledge (especially about wildlife) and generally always doing little things to make our trip awesome:) Would highly recommend the scenic flight over Kakadu.Show detailed ratings
- IGIonaWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentAll I can say is fantastic, fantastic, fantastic in all aspects. Annalise was wonderful, so enthusiastic, knowledgable and fun with our tour of Darwin. She thought of everything. I believe we could not have had a better guide and we were 9 very rowdy lively ladies on Annalise's tour. We all loved the girl and I think she deserves any reward she has a chance of receiving.Show detailed ratings
- JanWritten on May 7, 20145.0 - ExcellentThe tour was really amazing, especially due to our very excellent tour guide Holly. Her knowledge was vast, on animals, plants or cultural aspects of the tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Darwin to Mary River, via Litchfield National Park
- Day 2: Kakadu National Park: Ubirr & Barramundi Gorge
- Day 3: Kakadu to Darwin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Kakadu Litchfield Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- TuesdayAug 22, 2017from DarwinThursdayAug 24, 2017in DarwinOur saving$13Price-20%USD $528Only 3 spaces left
- ThursdayAug 24, 2017from DarwinSaturdayAug 26, 2017in DarwinOur saving$13Price-20%USD $528Only 3 spaces left
- FridayAug 25, 2017from DarwinSundayAug 27, 2017in DarwinOur saving$17PriceUSD $6600 spaces left
- SaturdayAug 26, 2017from DarwinMondayAug 28, 2017in DarwinOur saving$17PriceUSD $6600 spaces left
- MondayAug 28, 2017from DarwinWednesdayAug 30, 2017in DarwinOur saving$17PriceUSD $6600 spaces left
- TuesdayAug 29, 2017from DarwinThursdayAug 31, 2017in DarwinOur saving$17PriceUSD $660Only 2 spaces left
- WednesdayAug 30, 2017from DarwinFridaySep 1, 2017in DarwinOur saving$13Price-20%USD $52810+ spaces left
- SaturdaySep 2, 2017from DarwinMondaySep 4, 2017in DarwinOur saving$15Price-10%USD $5944 spaces left
- ThursdaySep 7, 2017from DarwinSaturdaySep 9, 2017in DarwinOur saving$15Price-10%USD $5944 spaces left
- SaturdaySep 9, 2017from DarwinMondaySep 11, 2017in DarwinOur saving$15Price-10%USD $594Only 3 spaces left
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Darwin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 October 2017 the full payment of $528 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $528 for Kakadu Litchfield Adventure, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 405 km.
- Darwin (Australia)
- 65 km
- Litchfield National Park (Australia)
- 157 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 183 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $528 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 878 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 52 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 6,193 travellers have already met
before they left for their Australia/Oceania tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Kakadu Litchfield Adventure
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers