Spires in the Snow
- Suitable for
- 18 to 39 year olds
- 3 reviews
- Rather Poor
- JustinWritten on September 10, 20154.5 - ExcellentGreat tour, even though I joined late, felt like a part of the crewShow detailed ratings
- RebekahWritten on December 24, 20145.0 - ExcellentElise was soo amazing! Best experience! !Show detailed ratings
- Written on January 11, 20132.0 - Rather poorThis tour was ok, but definitely NOT worth the money you pay for it. The hostels were so far out of the city, you have to spend more money on transport to the city and back. Save your self the money and book with a better company for a lot cheaper, i would recommend Expat Explore.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Natalie, We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your trip. Could you please get in touch with us with more details about your experience? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Best regards, Topdeck
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Budapest, Hungary
- Day 2 Budapest
- Day 3 Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 4 Krakow
- Day 5 Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 6 Prague
- Day 7 Prague
Accommodation3.5 - Good
Guide4.5 - Excellent
Meals3 - Average
Transport4.5 - Excellent
Note: This information was last updated on Mar 12, 2014 - if you would like to know for sure please use the enquiry form on the right hand side and we'll get back to you soon!Download PDF Brochure
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
Budapest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
Hold my seat
TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 42 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2016 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Spires in the Snow, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 687 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
Best Price Guarantee
If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
Safely book online
All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
4,011 tours in Europe
covered by 123 different operators in Europe
No Cancellation Fee
TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date.
50 have met others
and become friends before they left for Spires in the Snow
3 Genuine Reviews
All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spires in the Snow