Highlights of New Zealand
- Our saving
- US $ 2,887
- Dig your very own natural jacuzzi
- Stretch your legs on a rainforest walk
- Try jet boating, a Queenstown invention
- Visit a traditional Maori village
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- MmqueeneyWritten on December 28, 20143.5 - GoodOur tour guide Vicki was excellent! She went above and beyond what would be considered her typical responsibilities and helped in every aspect of the tour. Her knowledge of the areas we traveled was extensive and she made everyone feel like family. Her service alone would make me recommend the tour, although the New Zealand countryside can see itself.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Auckland
- Day 2 Auckland/Hahei (1B, 1D)
- Day 3 Rotorua/Maori Village (1D)
- Day 4 Rotorua/Wellington (1B)
- Day 5 Wellington (1B)
- Day 6 Wellington/Kaikoura
- Day 7 Kaikoura/Hanmer Springs
- Day 8 Hanmer Springs/Franz Josef (1B)
- Day 9 Franz Josef (1B)
- Day 10 Franz Josef/Queenstown
- Day 11 Queenstown (1B)
- Day 12 Queenstown/Fiordland National Park (1B, 1D)
- Day 13 Fiordland National Park/Twizel (1B)
- Day 14 Twizel/Christchurch
- Day 15 Christchurch (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Rather poor by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is 65 year old age cut off enforced?
The age for this of 65 is just as a guide only, as long as you are healthy and fairly fit you should be fine.
- November 1, 2016
When is the best time to visit New Zealand?
May is good to travel even if it won't be too warm. Between May and September, it's the cold weather months in New Zealand, you will need warm clothing for the days, evenings and nights. In the North Island, generally the slightly warmer of the two main islands, temperatures in May can drop to 9-11C even in the Bay of Islands.
8 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their G Adventures Highlights of New Zealand tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 29th October 20171 comment"Travelling solo ?"
- Departs 17th December 20171 comment"Anyone else doing advanced holiday planning and booking this tour?"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul31st August 2017
Highlights of New Zealand
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SundayOct 8, 2017from AucklandSundayOct 22, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$170PriceUSD $3,2290 spaces left
- SundayOct 29, 2017from AucklandSundayNov 12, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$170PriceUSD $3,2290 spaces left
- SundayNov 5, 2017from AucklandSundayNov 19, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$180PriceUSD $3,4190 spaces left
- SundayNov 12, 2017from AucklandSundayNov 26, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$180PriceUSD $3,4190 spaces left
- SundayNov 26, 2017from AucklandSundayDec 10, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$180PriceUSD $3,4190 spaces left
- SundayDec 3, 2017from AucklandSundayDec 17, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$912Price$3,799-24%USD $2,8875 spaces left
- SundayDec 10, 2017from AucklandSundayDec 24, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$190PriceUSD $3,6097 spaces left
- SundayDec 17, 2017from AucklandSundayDec 31, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$190PriceUSD $3,6090 spaces left
- ThursdayDec 28, 2017from AucklandThursdayJan 11, 2018in ChristchurchOur saving$190PriceUSD $3,6090 spaces left
- SundayJan 7, 2018from AucklandSundayJan 21, 2018in ChristchurchOur saving$190PriceUSD $3,6096 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Christchurch is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 November 2017 the full payment of $2,887 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2887 for Highlights of New Zealand, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 93 km
- Hahei (New Zealand)
- 150 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 372 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 154 km
- Kaikoura (New Zealand)
- 151 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 199 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 222 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 71 km
- Milford Sound (New Zealand)
- 398 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,887 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 871 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 52 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 8 travellers have already met
before they left for Highlights of New Zealand tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of New Zealand