Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 335
Unlock $8 in extra savingsCheck availability
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Adelaide and end in Melbourne! With the discovery tour Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne, you have a 3 day tour package taking you from Adelaide to Melbourne and through Adelaide, Australia and 4 other destinations in Australia. Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Emily Timinski's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe trip was amazing. It would have been nice to have a few more days for the tour so that we could have more time in S... Read more
- Quirine Annie H. Orye's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodI had a great time on the tour. The entire experience was great; lovely people, amazing views, a good guide, ... Everyth... Read more
- Sarah's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe tour covered all the areas of the East Coast that I wanted to see. Travelling in a group made it a lot more affordab... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Adelaide/Halls Gap (1B)
- Day 2 Halls Gap/Port Campbell (1B)
- Day 3 Port Campbell/Melbourne (1B)
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
I would like to know on which day/s of the week is the departure scheduled?
This trip departs on Monday, of the week.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne
- Upcoming departures
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- MondayAug 28, 2017from AdelaideWednesdayAug 30, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$10PriceUSD $399Only 2 spaces left
- MondaySep 11, 2017from AdelaideWednesdaySep 13, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$10PriceUSD $4194 spaces leftBook Now Hold my
- MondaySep 25, 2017from AdelaideWednesdaySep 27, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$8Price-20%USD $33510+ spaces left
- MondayOct 16, 2017from AdelaideWednesdayOct 18, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$10PriceUSD $4196 spaces left
- MondayOct 23, 2017from AdelaideWednesdayOct 25, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$10PriceUSD $4195 spaces left
- MondayOct 30, 2017from AdelaideWednesdayNov 1, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$10PriceUSD $4194 spaces leftBook Now Hold my
- MondayNov 20, 2017from AdelaideWednesdayNov 22, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$10PriceUSD $4197 spaces left
- MondayDec 4, 2017from AdelaideWednesdayDec 6, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$11PriceUSD $4396 spaces left
- MondayDec 11, 2017from AdelaideWednesdayDec 13, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$11PriceUSD $43910+ spaces left
- MondayDec 18, 2017from AdelaideWednesdayDec 20, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$11PriceUSD $43910+ spaces left
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Melbourne is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 October 2017 the full payment of $335 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $335 for Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 806 km.
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 438 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 152 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 51 km
- Great Otway National Park (Australia)
- 165 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $335 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 879 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 52 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 6,193 travellers have already met
before they left for their Australia/Oceania tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2,381 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours