Focus on Scandinavia
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,852
- Age Range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Admire Copenhagen's landmarks
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Oslo
- Cruise along the Norwegian fjord
- Discover Stockholm's nightlife
- Rather Poor
- SMSallyWritten on August 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was excellent but a bit rushed at times. The best highlight was Norway, beautiful sceneryShow detailed ratings
- CMCarolWritten on June 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur 12 day Focus on Scandinavia was fantastic. Our tour leader Judit was very efficient, friendly, organised and full of helpful and interesting information. The driver Marios was also very good at his job and made our travel very comfortable We thought the hotels were of a very good standard and generally very good value.Show detailed ratings
- KRKyleWritten on October 28, 20164.0 - GoodI had a blast! The pace was fast, but it was a great overview of the Scandinavian area!Show detailed ratings
- HaiWritten on September 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was wonderful with scenic landscape, enthusiastic, helpful, friendly tour leader and driverShow detailed ratings
- SandraWritten on September 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour, which met my expectations to have an overview of Scandinavia. Norway has stunning scenery. Our tour Director was fun & informative she did a great job.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 2: Copenhagen
- Day 3: Copenhagen–Odense–Frederikshavn
- Day 4: Frederikshavn–Gothenburg, Sweden–Oslo, Norway
- Day 5: Oslo–Telemark Area
- Day 6: Telemark Area–Vemork–Bergen
- Day 7: Bergen
- Day 8: Bergen–Sognefjord Cruise–Fagernes Area
- Day 9: Fagernes–Lillehammer–Karlstad, Sweden
- Day 10: Karlstad–Mariefred–Stockholm
- Day 11: Stockholm
- Day 12: Stockholm
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
How many people will be on the trip (max and usual)?
Passengers number on Cosmos tours is limited to 51. However, often group sizes are well below 50 people, although this can't be confirmed until closer to each trip's departure date.
- February 1, 2017
Can we do something different and meet up with tour at later time?
You are welcome to join in any of the activities on your tour, and go your own way and meet up with the tour at a later stage as you wish, as long as you let your tour guide know about your movements. However, this tour is fixed-dated, and fixed-itinerary. Any deviation would be at your own cost, and the tour company does not amend the cost of a booking on this basis.
- February 1, 2017
How much time do we have on our own (not part of tour)?
There is quite a lot of your own time of these tours, as you can see when reading through the itinerary for each day, for example the first 2 days of the tour are free days for you to explore Copenhagen at your own leisure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
Focus on Scandinavia
- Upcoming departures
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayAug 26, 2017from CopenhagenWednesdaySep 6, 2017in StockholmOur saving$52PriceUSD $2,047Based on Double Room0 spaces left
- FridaySep 1, 2017from CopenhagenTuesdaySep 12, 2017in StockholmOur saving$53PriceUSD $2,076Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdaySep 2, 2017from CopenhagenWednesdaySep 13, 2017in StockholmOur saving$53PriceUSD $2,076Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- FridaySep 8, 2017from CopenhagenTuesdaySep 19, 2017in StockholmOur saving$53PriceUSD $2,076Based on Double Room7 spaces left
- SaturdaySep 9, 2017from CopenhagenWednesdaySep 20, 2017in StockholmOur saving$53PriceUSD $2,076Based on Double RoomOnly 3 spaces left
- FridaySep 15, 2017from CopenhagenTuesdaySep 26, 2017in StockholmOur saving$53PriceUSD $2,076Based on Double RoomOnly 1 space left
- SaturdaySep 16, 2017from CopenhagenWednesdaySep 27, 2017in StockholmOur saving$53PriceUSD $2,076Based on Double Room0 spaces left
- SaturdaySep 23, 2017from CopenhagenWednesdayOct 4, 2017in StockholmOur saving$50PriceUSD $1,949Based on Double Room0 spaces left
- SaturdaySep 30, 2017from CopenhagenWednesdayOct 11, 2017in StockholmOur saving$50PriceUSD $1,949Based on Double Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayOct 7, 2017from CopenhagenWednesdayOct 18, 2017in StockholmOur saving$47PriceUSD $1,852Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 October 2017 the full payment of $1,852 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1852 for Focus on Scandinavia, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 227 km
- Frederickshavn (Denmark)
- 92 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 255 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 127 km
- Vemork (Norway)
- 185 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 107 km
- Sognefjorden (Norway)
- 146 km
- Fagernes (Norway)
- 68 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,852 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,035 tours in Europe
- covered by 160 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 27,764 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Focus on Scandinavia