Portugal in Depth
- Our saving
- US $ 1,914
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- BHBarryWritten on June 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour was better than expected, great scenery, plenty of history. Our tour guide “B”was excellent, all accomodation was great with the exception of Fatima, hotel was below standard. Hot food at most breakfasts was cold, minor point. All in all a great experience.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LISBON, PORTUGAL
- Day 2: LISBON
- Day 3: LISBON–OBIDOS–ALCOBAÇA–NAZARÉ–FATIMA–TOMAR
- Day 4: TOMAR–CONIMBRIGA–COIMBRA–OPORTO
- Day 5: OPORTO
- Day 6: OPORTO–GUIMARAES–VISEU
- Day 7: VISEU–BELMONTE–CASTELO DE VIDE–EVORA
- Day 8: EVORA–ALGARVE
- Day 9: ALGARVE. COASTAL EXCURSION
- Day 10: ALGARVE–AZEITAO–LISBON
- Day 11: LISBON
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Is the single supplement on this tour mandatory?
Yes. The single supplement is mandatory on this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- February 1, 2017
Do you provide airfare?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
Portugal in Depth
- Upcoming departures
- September 2017
- October 2017
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- ThursdaySep 28, 2017from LisbonSundayOct 8, 2017in LisbonOur saving$105PriceUSD $1,994Based on Double RoomOnly 2 spaces left
- ThursdayOct 5, 2017from LisbonSundayOct 15, 2017in LisbonOur saving$105PriceUSD $1,994Based on Double RoomOnly 2 spaces left
- ThursdayOct 12, 2017from LisbonSundayOct 22, 2017in LisbonOur saving$105PriceUSD $1,994Based on Double RoomOnly 1 space left
- ThursdayMar 22, 2018from LisbonSundayApr 1, 2018in LisbonOur saving$325Price$2,239-15%USD $1,914Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- ThursdayMar 29, 2018from LisbonSundayApr 8, 2018in LisbonOur saving$326Price$2,249-15%USD $1,923Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- ThursdayApr 5, 2018from LisbonSundayApr 15, 2018in LisbonOur saving$326Price$2,249-15%USD $1,923Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- ThursdayApr 12, 2018from LisbonSundayApr 22, 2018in LisbonOur saving$326Price$2,249-15%USD $1,923Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- ThursdayApr 19, 2018from LisbonSundayApr 29, 2018in LisbonOur saving$326Price$2,249-15%USD $1,923Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- ThursdayApr 26, 2018from LisbonSundayMay 6, 2018in LisbonOur saving$326Price$2,249-15%USD $1,923Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from LisbonSundayMay 13, 2018in LisbonOur saving$326Price$2,249-15%USD $1,923Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Lisbon.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 November 2017 the full payment of $1,914 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1914 for Portugal in Depth, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Alcobaca (Portugal)
- 10 km
- Nazare (Portugal)
- 36 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Tomar (Portugal)
- 67 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 137 km
- Guimaraes (Portugal)
- 49 km
- Vila Real (Portugal)
- 72 km
- Viseu (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,914 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,200 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,039 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Portugal in Depth