Poland, East Germany & World War II
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 2,573
- See Auschwitz and Birkenau
- Learn about the background of World War II
- Visit the Oskar Schindler Factory
- Enjoy guided tours through the cities
- Pass the famous Checkpoint Charlie
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Helen's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have just finished our second tour with Globus. This time we did the Italian Treasures 11 days tour - although it i... Read more
- Barry Hemphill's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentTour was better than expected, great scenery, plenty of history. Our tour guide “B”was excellent, all accomodation was g... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in Warsaw, Poland
- Day 2: Warsaw
- Day 3: Warsaw–Auschwitz/Birkenau-Krakow
- Day 4: Krakow
- Day 5: Krakow–Wroclaw
- Day 6: Wroclaw-Dresden, Germany
- Day 7: Dresden-Torgau-Berlin
- Day 8: At Leisure in Berlin
- Day 9: Berlin–Weimar. Excursion to Buchenwald
- Day 10: Weimar-Nuremberg
- Day 11: Nuremberg-Dachau-Munich
- Day 12: Munich
- Day 13: Munich
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
How many people are on a full tour?
The maximum group size for their tours is 35 people, which is a good few less than other motorcoach touring companies in Europe who often have a maximum capacity of 52 passengers. The tour is conducted in a full sized coach, with extra legroom for your comfort.
- January 1, 2017
Do single travellers have to pay more for separate accommodations?
While it is not usually mandatory on Globus Europe tours for solo travellers to pay a single supplement (they offer to pair you with another solo traveller of the same gender on most tours), there is an additional charge, should you elect to have a single room.
- September 1, 2016
Can you tell me the star rating of the accommodation on this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
Poland, East Germany & World War II
- Upcoming departures
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- TuesdayJul 4, 2017from WarsawSundayJul 16, 2017in MunichOur saving$66PriceUSD $2,583Based on Double Room0 seats left
- TuesdayJul 11, 2017from WarsawSundayJul 23, 2017in MunichOur saving$66PriceUSD $2,583Based on Double RoomOnly 1 seat left
- TuesdayJul 18, 2017from WarsawSundayJul 30, 2017in MunichOur saving$66PriceUSD $2,583Based on Double Room0 seats left
- TuesdayJul 25, 2017from WarsawSundayAug 6, 2017in MunichOur saving$66PriceUSD $2,583Based on Double Room0 seats left
- TuesdayAug 1, 2017from WarsawSundayAug 13, 2017in MunichOur saving$66PriceUSD $2,583Based on Double Room0 seats left
- TuesdayAug 8, 2017from WarsawSundayAug 20, 2017in MunichOur saving$66PriceUSD $2,583Based on Double Room10+ seats left
- TuesdayAug 15, 2017from WarsawSundayAug 27, 2017in MunichOur saving$66PriceUSD $2,583Based on Double Room0 seats left
- TuesdayAug 22, 2017from WarsawSundaySep 3, 2017in MunichOur saving$66PriceUSD $2,583Based on Double Room8 seats left
- TuesdayAug 29, 2017from WarsawSundaySep 10, 2017in MunichOur saving$76PriceUSD $2,973Based on Double Room0 seats left
- TuesdaySep 5, 2017from WarsawSundaySep 17, 2017in MunichOur saving$66PriceUSD $2,583Based on Double Room8 seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 August 2017 the full payment of $2,573 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2573 for Poland, East Germany & World War II, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 205 km
- Czestochowa (Poland)
- 102 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 194 km
- Wroclaw (Poland)
- 231 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 223 km
- Weimar (Germany)
- 171 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 135 km
- Dachau (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,573 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,502 tours in Europe
- covered by 152 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 27,153 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 14,757 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours