Europe Highlights - 10 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,135
- Explore Dutch and Venetian canals
- Stroll through Paris’ charming boulevards
- Visit a mountain village in the Alps
- Indulge is Tuscany’s food and wine
- Age range
- 10 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SavannahWritten on September 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest decision my sister and I ever made!! We checked off so many places off our bucket list and made friends from all around the world! We already want to go back!Show detailed ratings
- AAAmericaWritten on September 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour you see more, price you pay is good. the hotel is good. But I recommend this tour to people the have energy to walk. You see many city short time and you going to walk a lot. IsShow detailed ratings
- CBCarolWritten on September 11, 20174.0 - GoodGreat trip. Wonderful experienceShow detailed ratings
- JBJacobWritten on July 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely incredible!! Erin and Chris were so amazing and I'm so sad it's overShow detailed ratings
- AnneAWritten on July 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentLoved our experience! We had a delay with the bus beeaking down however, once we were on our way it was only up from there. Our tour guide Steve was a wealth of knowledge and experience. Dianne our driver was second to none with her driving skills and was an amazing person. From Paris to Belgium it was an amazing adventure. By far our fave places were Switzerland, Venice and Austria. Travelled with my twin and we had a fab time. Loved all the hotels especially Rhine Valley. So many places to visit in see in only 10 days! Super lucky to have made the best travel friends and along with an awesome bus group. Could not have asked for a better tour group for our first Europe and bus tour! Anne & Anna (Australia)Show detailed ratings
- MMelissaWritten on July 19, 20174.0 - GoodOur trip was wonderful! If your looking for a tour that helps you see the most amount of places in ghee least amoint of time, this is the way to go. You are on a bus for a while so you can sleep or look the at beautiful countryside of all these countries.Show detailed ratings
- TMTalitaWritten on July 5, 20174.0 - GoodSteve was amazing! I had a history class every time I stepped into the coach. He was patient and organized. The accommodations were fair and the itinerary was great.Show detailed ratings
- ABAlinaWritten on June 7, 20172.5 - AverageToo may bus stops at gas stations.Show detailed ratings
- LMLorraineWritten on January 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe did the 10 day Europe highlight trip September 2016 and Steve was a fantastic guide and his knowledge throughout the whole trip was exceptional. Each day was an adventure and better than the day before. Have been on a lot of tours previously but Steve would rate No.1 hands down. Of course our coach captain Bill also rated a No.1Show detailed ratings
- TMThessWritten on October 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentIn just 10days, we were able to visit 6 different countries thru Expat Explore Europe Highlights last Oct 8-18, 2016. The schedule was perfectly organized and coordinated. Frankly, I did not expect that hotel accommodations were superb. I was wrong because I really love and enjoyed our rooms. I will definitely recommend Expat Explore to my friends and relatives. In fact, they are impressed with all the beautiful places we visited in the tour. They say that our photos are amazing! We really had a great time! Carly, our tour leader is very inspiring. She has gone to 86 countries including the Philippines and stayed for 6 six weeks to explore many beautiful places that other Filipinos have not visited yet. Bill was also excellent in driving and taking care of the coach. It was also amazing that there were 12 Filipinos in the tour who do not know each other but has become friends now. I give 5 stars to Expat Explore.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London - Paris
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Pisa - Tuscany
- Day 6: Florence - Venice
- Day 7: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 8: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 9: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
- Day 10: Bruges - London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Highlights 10 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- April 1, 2017
How much time do you spend in each city?
You can have as much time as you like to do your own thing as nothing on a tour is mandatory. This tour is designed to offer you free time, or optional activities as you prefer, so you can decide how to spend your time. It is fair to say that the days you move between one city and another, that these are full travel days, with some short sight-seeing stops along the way.
- April 1, 2017
Is there wifi available?
There will also be free wi-fi in all of the hotels you will be staying at.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
420 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Expat Explore Travel Europe Highlights - 10 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 29th September 201780 comments""+3
- Departs 29th September 20181 comment"Anyone going on this tour, shout out ! "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
Europe Highlights - 10 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- FridaySep 29, 2017from LondonSundayOct 8, 2017in LondonOur saving$88PriceUSD $1,6620 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayOct 13, 2017from LondonSundayOct 22, 2017in LondonOur saving$240Price$1,750-14%USD $1,5104 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 25, 2017from LondonMondayDec 4, 2017in LondonOur saving$88PriceUSD $1,6620 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMar 28, 2018from LondonFridayApr 6, 2018in LondonOur saving$192Price$1,750-11%USD $1,5589 spaces left
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from LondonMondayMay 7, 2018in LondonOur saving$449Price$1,750-26%USD $1,30110+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from LondonMondayMay 21, 2018in LondonOur saving$539Price$1,750-31%USD $1,21110+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from LondonMondayJun 4, 2018in LondonOur saving$539Price$1,750-31%USD $1,21110+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from LondonMondayJun 18, 2018in LondonOur saving$539Price$1,750-31%USD $1,21110+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from LondonMondayJul 2, 2018in LondonOur saving$539Price$1,750-31%USD $1,21110+ spaces left
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from LondonMondayJul 16, 2018in LondonOur saving$539Price$1,750-31%USD $1,21110+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 42 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 November 2017 the full payment of $1,135 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1135 for Europe Highlights - 10 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 367 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 215 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 97 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 360 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 13 km
- Boppard (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,135 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,100 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date.
- 420 travellers have already met
before they left for Europe Highlights - 10 Days tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 49 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Highlights - 10 Days