New Zealand–Best of the North Island
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 899
- +3 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
- Age Range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Explore stunning Auckland
- Take a surf lesson in Raglan
- Try traditional Maori food
- Trek the Tongariro Crossing
- Rather Poor
- JjeanetteWritten on October 15, 20155.0 - ExcellentI think it's sad that I only had the option to do the north Island of New-Zealand, while the rest of the people on my tour were continuing. But I did have the best experience of my life because Panda, our tourguide, is the best. Not only as a guide but also as a person.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Auckland
- Day 2 Auckland/Raglan (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Raglan (1B, 1D)
- Day 4 Raglan/Rotorua (1B)
- Day 5 Rotorua/Tongariro National Park (1B, 1D)
- Day 6 Tongariro National Park/Wellington (1B)
- Day 7 Wellington (1B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
What is the age requirement for this tour?
This particular tour with G Adventures is part of their YOLO range which means it specific for youth travellers only aged 18-39 years old.
- June 17, 2016
It says this tour is suitable for travellers up to 39. Can I book this trip if i am over 39 years old?
Unfortunately on this particular trip there is an age restrictions of 39 years old.
- June 1, 2016
It says this tour is suitable for travelers up to 39. I'll be 41 when I want to take this trip. Am I not allowed to book it?
On this particular trip there is an age restriction of 39 years old, however we do have plenty of other option that will be suitable for you.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
New Zealand–Best of the North Island
- Upcoming departures
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayJul 8, 2017from AucklandFridayJul 14, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$40PriceUSD $9990 seats left
- SaturdayJul 22, 2017from AucklandFridayJul 28, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$40PriceUSD $999Only 2 seats left
- SaturdayAug 5, 2017from AucklandFridayAug 11, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$40PriceUSD $9990 seats left
- SaturdayAug 19, 2017from AucklandFridayAug 25, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$40PriceUSD $999Only 3 seats left
- SaturdaySep 2, 2017from AucklandFridaySep 8, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$40PriceUSD $99910+ seats left
- SaturdaySep 16, 2017from AucklandFridaySep 22, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$40PriceUSD $999Only 2 seats left
- SaturdaySep 30, 2017from AucklandFridayOct 6, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$40PriceUSD $99910+ seats left
- SaturdayOct 7, 2017from AucklandFridayOct 13, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$42PriceUSD $1,049Only 1 seat left
- SaturdayOct 14, 2017from AucklandFridayOct 20, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$42PriceUSD $1,04910+ seats left
- SaturdayOct 21, 2017from AucklandFridayOct 27, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$42PriceUSD $1,0490 seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 August 2017 the full payment of $899 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $899 for New Zealand–Best of the North Island, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 106 km
- Raglan (New Zealand)
- 126 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 242 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $899 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 844 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 49 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 7 travellers have already met
before they left for New Zealand–Best of the North Island tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on New Zealand–Best of the North Island