Europe Explorer - 18 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,862
- Visit Paris’ quaint cafes & art-shops
- Taste the delicious tapas of Barcelona
- Explore the French Riviera’s glamour
- Be awe-inspired by French chateaus
- Age range
- 10 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- NadaWritten on September 18, 20174.0 - GoodThe 18 day tour was pretty full on but amazing. Got to see so many places in just a short time. Hotels were basic but clean and our tour leader Emma was amazing. Nothing was too much trouble for her. Dan the driver got us around safely.Show detailed ratings
- BevWritten on September 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur trip was excellent. Loved all the places we went. Some places would have been nice to have more time in but there is so much to see in just 18 days. Our tour guide Shabby was "da bomb" and Minty our driver "the best", the trip wouldn't have been without them. I would recommend Expat to anyone, they are a really professional company.Show detailed ratings
- MatthewWritten on September 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentWhatever i write here cannot give justice to how truly magnificent this was.A massive thank you to our tour leader Shabby and driver Minty for all they did and the directions and guidance they gaveShow detailed ratings
- AliciaWritten on August 31, 20175.0 - Excellent18 days , was great experience, Emma tour lady was very goodShow detailed ratings
- DCDouglasWritten on August 14, 20174.0 - GoodThe overall trip was amazing. The people we met on the tour really enhanced our experience and made each day enjoyable. Rose, our guide, was incredible. She was entertaining, fun, knowledgeable, caring and knew exactly when we needed quite time and when we were ready for some fun on the coach. The hotels we stayed in were fine. We weren't expecting 4 star accommodations. The daily breakfasts were lacking and disappointing in most places but Abba Gardens blew everyone else away. Also the pool at this hotel was a welcome relief. Gary our driver was superb! Man that guy can drive and keep you safe. He is also very fun outside of work. He is not shy and will be the first in the lake in Switzerland! The included excursions can be missed. The perfumery, Harry's Watch store and cheese/clog demonstrations add nothing to the trip but time to allow Gary a respite from driving. These stops felt as if we got stuck in an infomercial or time share presentation.Show detailed ratings
- KKayWritten on August 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour company. Accommodation quality and location were all perfect. Tour driver and leader were both high quality.Show detailed ratings
- SajeedahWritten on August 2, 20174.0 - GoodI am a solo traveler and I joined the Europe Explorer in May 2017 as it covered many European countries in my bucket list. This was my second tour with expat.I met lovely people from different countries.I had a wonderful time on the trip.We had some nice hotels and most included dinners was good.Show detailed ratings
- PGPamelaWritten on July 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentOverall the tour was very nice. Met a lot of nice people including the tour guide and coach driver who both did a great job. Getting to explore so many countries was wonderful but the pace got a little hectic at times and, for me personally, 18 days was a bit much. If I tour again it will be a shorter one. The tour bus was very nice: newer, comfortable and very clean. Was able to charge phones/devices during travel; onboard wi-fi would have been nice though. Most of the hotels were nice - some were even excellent. A few were outdated but all were "manageable" except one that apparently had a bed bug issue.Show detailed ratings
- IanWritten on June 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentActually this trip was more than I expected. I am not that great at travelling long distances by car but found the comfort of the coach great and onboard guidance and titbits of knowledge shared by Kevin certainly helped pass the time .Comfort stops were good and timely.Show detailed ratings
- HBHelenWritten on June 9, 20174.0 - GoodMy husband and I truly enjoyed this tour. We had read all the information before booking so we were prepared for all the walking and lengthy bus rides. The bus rides gave us the opportunity to see the countryside we otherwise would not have seen. The accommodations were as expected, not 4 Star, but clean. Food was good . Keith, our driver, and Jamie, our tour guide were first rate and did all they could to make our trip memorial. The best part, other than all the amazing places and experiences, was the group of people who shared the trip with us. That was a bonus we had not expected. We would definitely travel with Expat again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Visit Paris.
- Day 2: A free day in Paris.
- Day 3: Châteauneuf-du-Pape - Avignon.
- Day 4: Visit Barcelona.
- Day 5: A free day in Barcelona.
- Day 6: Visit Arles and the French Riviera.
- Day 7: A free day on the French Riviera.
- Day 8: Visit Pisa and Florence.
- Day 9: Visit Rome.
- Day 10: A free day in Rome.
- Day 11: Visit Siena and Venice.
- Day 12: A free day in Venice.
- Day 13: Visit Switzerland.
- Day 14: A free day in the Swiss Alps.
- Day 15: Visit the Rhine Valley.
- Day 16: Visit Amsterdam.
- Day 17: A free day in Amsterdam.
- Day 18: Visit Bruges and return to London.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Comfort Tours Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
What hotels will we be staying at?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
- April 1, 2017
I just wanted to know if the trip includes flights?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
- January 1, 2017
How many people are in one trip?
This is a large group tour and you can expect around 50 people to be on the same trip with you.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
443 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Expat Explore Travel Europe Explorer - 18 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 2nd October 20172 comments"Hello Everyone My best friend and I are soo looking forward to meeting all of you on this trip of a lifetime. It is her first time traveling to Europe and we hope yo make wonderful memories with all of you!"+1
- Departs 6th October 201718 comments"I'm joining this tour!"+1
- Departs 24th April 20182 comments"Cannot wait for this trip! My mom and I will be going. Coming from Arizona!"
- Departs 26th April 20183 comments"Trip booked! The countdown begins! "
- Departs 15th May 20181 comment"Hi I am Michelle Traveling with my 2 sisters Diane and Trudy "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
Europe Explorer - 18 Days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- FridayOct 6, 2017from LondonMondayOct 23, 2017in LondonOur saving$707Price$3,020-23%USD $2,313Only 2 spaces left
- TuesdayApr 24, 2018from LondonFridayMay 11, 2018in LondonOur saving$914Price$3,180-29%USD $2,266Only 2 spaces left
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from LondonFridayMay 25, 2018in LondonOur saving$1,068Price$3,020-35%USD $1,95210+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from LondonFridayJun 1, 2018in LondonOur saving$1,101Price$3,020-36%USD $1,91910+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from LondonFridayJun 15, 2018in LondonOur saving$1,158Price$3,020-38%USD $1,86210+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from LondonFridayJun 22, 2018in LondonOur saving$1,101Price$3,020-36%USD $1,91910+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from LondonFridayJul 6, 2018in LondonOur saving$1,068Price$3,020-35%USD $1,95210+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from LondonFridayJul 13, 2018in LondonOur saving$1,101Price$3,020-36%USD $1,91910+ spaces left
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from LondonFridayJul 27, 2018in LondonOur saving$1,101Price$3,020-36%USD $1,91910+ spaces left
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from LondonFridayAug 3, 2018in LondonOur saving$1,158Price$3,020-38%USD $1,86210+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 42 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 November 2017 the full payment of $1,862 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1862 for Europe Explorer - 18 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 276 km
- Beaune (France)
- 342 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 212 km
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,862 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,100 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date.
- 443 travellers have already met
before they left for Europe Explorer - 18 Days tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 73 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Explorer - 18 Days