Kiwiana Panorama (Queenstown to Auckland - until Sept
- Ice climbing at Franz Joseph Glacier
- Enjoy the stunning scenery through Haast Pass
- Raft down Kaituna River
- Explore the street food in Wellington's harbour
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- MarieWritten on July 24, 20174.0 - GoodThis trip was absolute incredible! My Tour guide Katie was perfect organized and just an awesome person! The coach was comfortable and WiFi was provided. So this trip is a great opportunity to of lot of this beautiful country in a short time periode and have a lot of fun!Show detailed ratings
- MNMargarethWritten on January 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip. Great organisation by Susie to make the trip exciting and so much fun.Show detailed ratings
- JLJessieWritten on December 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip over exceeded my expectations and a large part of that is because of Susie. Her energy, positivity, and spunk kept everyone engaged and entertained the entire trip. I have never had hours pass on a bus quicker because of the music, games, and stories introduced by Susie.Show detailed ratings
- RRhieWritten on December 27, 20145.0 - ExcellentIzzy was an awesome tour guide! Lots of lols and yolos.Show detailed ratings
- PeteWritten on July 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentAwesome trip.. great guide who made it fun and inclusive for everyone. So much fun partying and exploring New Zealand, great to have a local tour guide to point us in the right direction and keep us happy and partying!Show detailed ratings
- ToddWritten on July 24, 20145.0 - ExcellentDid the Kiwiana Panorama for NYE in Queenstown. Had an amazing time. Great group and out of the tours ive done overseas in the passed 5 years our guide Isobel Needham was the best one hands down. Her knowledge of Nz was excellent with funny facts, her organizations was spot on so no one missed out on activities. Oh and she knew how to PARTY! !!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Queenstown
- Day 2: Queenstown
- Day 2 - 4: Queenstown
- Day 5: Queenstown to Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 6: Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 7: Franz Josef Glacier to Christchurch
- Day 8: Christchurch to Wellington
- Day 9: Wellington
- Day 10: Wellington to Lake Taupo
- Day 11: Lake Taupo to Rotorua
- Day 12: Rotorua
- Day 13: Rotorua to Waitomo
- Day 14: Waitomo to Auckland
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Can you please provide more information on this type of tour?
This is an amazing tour of New Zealand with some amazing highlights such as ice climbing at Franz Joseph Glacier, enjoying the stunning scenery through Haast Pass and rafting down Kaituna River.
- July 14, 2016
I'm just wondering about travel visas. If I book this trip with you, will I have to arrange that myself or will you or Contiki take care of it?
Unfortunately TourRadar and Contiki are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advanced permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- July 1, 2016
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
Kiwiana Panorama (Queenstown to Auckland - until Sept
- TuesdaySep 26, 2017from QueenstownMondayOct 9, 2017in AucklandPriceUSD $2,076Based on Quad Room0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Queenstown is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 November 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Kiwiana Panorama (Queenstown to Auckland - until Sept, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 222 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 199 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 112 km
- Hanmer Springs (New Zealand)
- 212 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 310 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 869 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 52 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 6,212 travellers have already met
before they left for their Australia/Oceania tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Kiwiana Panorama (Queenstown to Auckland - until Sept