- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,878
- Age Range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Cobble stone streets and red light district of Amsterdam
- Experience the old charm of Prague
- Drink a stein of Beer in Munich
- City of Lights and Love, Paris
- Rather Poor
- NNickWritten on October 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentTrip was amazing and sian contributed to this all the way. She was always friendly and very approachable. Tim kept the bus clean and was also great to have as our bus driverShow detailed ratings
- PPhilippeWritten on October 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentOne of the best tour guides, full of energyShow detailed ratings
- AAlexWritten on October 16, 20164.5 - ExcellentSian had such great local knowledge of each place we visited. Fantatsic team leader who knows how to add excitement to your trip.Show detailed ratings
- CChelseyWritten on October 15, 20164.5 - ExcellentI did the contiki European Whirl tour with my friend and we had Sian as our guide. Sian made the whole experience absolutely incredible and knew everything about every city we went to, from where to buy the tastiest food to how to navigate our way around. She was always bubbly and happy every time we saw her, and was so friendly and easy to get along with. No matter how big the night before was, Sian was always able to get the group in an excited mood every morning on the coach and was always more than happy to answer any questions or solve any issues we had. I had the time of my life on this tour and if I could, I would choose Sian to be my tour guide again on every future tour I go on.Show detailed ratings
- MDMikaylaWritten on October 15, 20164.0 - GoodThe trip that I went on was the EU Whirl July 2016! It exceeded all my expectations! I had no idea what I was getting myself in for and I was so over the moon happy with how everything went! Sian was the best tour manager and was always so helpful and knowledgeable about each of the countries we went too! She was willing to have a good time and party with us too which rocked! Overall, Sian was an amazing person to take us around Europe and she made the experience worthwhile :)Show detailed ratings
- LLillyWritten on October 15, 20164.5 - ExcellentAlthough the trip was a little rushed, the experience was definitely worth it...excellent locations and great peopleShow detailed ratings
- MMichaelWritten on October 15, 20164.0 - GoodAmazing time, great tour leaderShow detailed ratings
- AAbbeyWritten on October 15, 20164.0 - GoodWhat a trip of a lifetime! Great sights, great people and even amazing tour guide... Wish I could do it all over againShow detailed ratings
- MWMandyWritten on August 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was awesome. Better then expected and Rachel was amazing !Show detailed ratings
- JAJuanWritten on August 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentTRIP OF A LIFETIME! I did not expect to meet these amazing people and be friends with all of them. The accommodations were great and the sights were incredible. I am a better person thanks to this tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin to Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Munich
- Day 8: Munich to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 9: Austrian Tyrol to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Rome
- Day 12: Rome
- Day 13: Rome to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Swiss Alps
- Day 15: Swiss Alps
- Day 16: Swiss Alps to Paris
- Day 17: Paris
- Day 18: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Are the listed prices per person?
Yes all prices are listed per person on a multi share basis for this tour. If you wanted to travel with someone but book separately please get in contact with us or our customer service so we can link your bookings together for you.
- September 19, 2016
Hi, in the European Whirl, we need to pay USD 2,066 plus 380 for food fund? Or 380 is included in the price?
It's $2175 plus the $380 for the food fund - this will cover your included meals and some delicious restaurant meals while on the trip.
Would you like to secure a seat on this amazing tour around Europe? Just click the 'Book Now' button and complete your details and we can take care of the rest!
- July 18, 2016
How many people travel on this tour?
Contiki coaches can carry up to 53 passengers
Guides who have led this tour
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "Hippy poet turned European tour guide. 24/7 bubble of energy guaranteed!!"
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hi I am Chloe. I packed my suitcase two years ago to lead a life on the road and two years later here..."
- "Hi Guys, thanks for taking the time to help me in my quest to become the Tour Guide of the year! woohoo!!..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. I've..."
- "Australian working as a tour guide around Europe for the love of the people, food, music and art it shows..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayJul 2, 2017from LondonWednesdayJul 19, 2017in LondonOur saving$48PriceUSD $2,347+ $380 Food Fund0 seats left
- TuesdayJul 4, 2017from LondonFridayJul 21, 2017in LondonOur saving$48PriceUSD $2,347+ $380 Food Fund10+ seats left
- ThursdayJul 6, 2017from LondonSundayJul 23, 2017in LondonOur saving$48PriceUSD $2,347+ $380 Food Fund0 seats left
- SundayJul 9, 2017from LondonWednesdayJul 26, 2017in LondonOur saving$48PriceUSD $2,347+ $380 Food Fund10+ seats left
- ThursdayJul 13, 2017from LondonSundayJul 30, 2017in LondonOur saving$48PriceUSD $2,347+ $380 Food Fund0 seats left
- SaturdayJul 15, 2017from LondonTuesdayAug 1, 2017in LondonOur saving$38Price-20%USD $1,878+ $380 Food Fund10+ seats left
- SundayJul 16, 2017from LondonWednesdayAug 2, 2017in LondonOur saving$48PriceUSD $2,347+ $380 Food Fund10+ seats left
- WednesdayJul 19, 2017from LondonSaturdayAug 5, 2017in LondonOur saving$48PriceUSD $2,347+ $380 Food Fund0 seats left
- SundayJul 23, 2017from LondonWednesdayAug 9, 2017in LondonOur saving$48PriceUSD $2,347+ $380 Food Fund0 seats leftCancelledSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJul 26, 2017from LondonSaturdayAug 12, 2017in LondonOur saving$48PriceUSD $2,347+ $380 Food Fund10+ seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Italy and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 August 2017 the full payment of $1,878 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1878 for European Whirl, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 283 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 305 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,878 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,519 tours in Europe
- covered by 153 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 travellers have already met
before they left for European Whirl tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 99 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Whirl