Magic Carpet Tour
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 881
- Visit Istanbul's stunning Blue Mosque
- Tour the ancient city of Hierapolis
- Travel the ancient Silk Road to Konya
- Marvel at Cappadocia’s lunar landscapes
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MercedesWritten on July 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentTurkey us beautiful and the tour is great. However, we had 3 tour guides in one week. First guide in Istanbul was not good. I left from the city tour because ir was a waste of my precious time un the city. Second guide treated us like childrenand, explaining and repeating the mostrar básicas instructions. He drank beer on duty. He made advances and inappropriate comments to a woman un the group = sexual harassment!! And more.... Fortunately, the third guide saved the trip. He is very good. Note: I would like to review Haylee and the local tour guide in the Maramures región of Rumania, but I don't know ver mame. And Dane.Show detailed ratingsFez Travel commented on this reviewThank you so much for taking the time to pass on your feedback to us, it's helps us to continually improve our services. We thank you for the 5 star rating and we are very happy you enjoyed the tour over all. Regarding your issue with the guide, as you note as soon as the issue was brough to our attention whe was replaced immediately. We have not received any complaints or feedback from other members of the group. If you would like to share more information with us, please feel free to contact with me from email@example.com
- BDBrentWritten on April 19, 20173.5 - GoodThe tour guide was excellent, he went out of his way to do everything required, plus other things over and above what he was obliged to do, a lovely man. Give that man a pay rise. The bus drivers too was lovely, despite not being able to communicate with him in English, and a good driver as well We were not impressed to find out that you gave us a price for one night at the blue tuana, of 190, after and seperate to our tour, which we agreed to only because we were comparing with our previous stay/ price of 215, but forgot that was for two nights, not one, and when we realised this we asked the owner what the price was, and he said 120 a night. Why were we charged an extra 70? We will never be using you guys again and disgusted the Xtra money you charged us, given what we had already paid for a tour with you, not exactly looking after your customers.Show detailed ratingsFez Travel commented on this reviewHi Brent, Really sorry for our mistake with your accommodation pricing, I have talked with our operation clerk and Cengiz (your tour guide). They did make a mistake with your accommodation price and gave you 190 TL including transfer for your Bodrum airport. Cengiz said he was trying to organize your extra night accommodation and transfers for the other people who are returning with flight from Cappadocia. So our operation clark mixed up and give you full rate including airport transfer. As you mentioned, we have charged you 70 TL more and we would like to sort it out. We are absouletly sorry for it but it will be quicker if you would contact us when you found out the difference. I will email to you and hope to sort it out shortly.
- TATAREQWritten on November 16, 20163.0 - AverageWell it was a good experience touring around turkey, i saw alot interesting places , historical and natural, but I didn't like most of the hotels , like some of them is in the middle of no where and some is saying they are 5 stars and there not ! , and i know that the food is nice in turkey but our guide was picking the wrong places to eat and especially when we take a break on the road, didn't give us a lot choices , and some of the places wasn't worth it to visit! like konya!, and there was alot of places we wanted to visit but it wasn't in the program, like the grand buzzar , but the cappducia was the best , and more better was the group i was with , they made this trip worth it , and overall i can give this trip a rate of 60% and the group 200% , but at any rate I recommend this trip ;)Show detailed ratings
- CeciliaWritten on October 14, 20164.0 - GoodThe tours are well organized, most hotels are good. Our guide Ahmet Seglam (?) Is very knowledgeable, and friendly. Speaks English fluently. Some times we were rushed a bit, but I think he did the best he can to fit everything included in 10 days. Turkey is a fantastic country, I suggest every one must go there at least once, forget the safety issues, you won't regret it.Show detailed ratings
- HRHudsonWritten on June 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe had a fabulous tour. Our guide Askin was excellent and looked after us to ensure we all learned a lot about the history and culture of Turkey. He also saw to our comforts in the hotels which were of a very high standard. I can really recommend this tour and it may be good to even repeat it in a year or twos time to be able to take in the wealth of knowledge and richness of the country.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on July 22, 20145.0 - ExcellentIlker is very knowledgeable and shares his knowledge very well. Very unbiased when explaining religion and history so was easy to understand both sides.
- AAnonymousWritten on August 22, 20125.0 - ExcellentThis was the first tour I have done on my travels and I would recommend it to anyone coming to Turkey. We covered more than I could have covered on my own and the tour
- AAnonymousWritten on April 29, 20115.0 - Excellentbrilliant tour in all respects, favorite places:- 1. St Sophia 2. Gallipoli 3. Underground Cistern 4. Cappadocia 5. OlymposShow detailed ratings
- MichaelWritten on July 10, 20104.0 - GoodRecommended to any age group. Had a great time might even do it again!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Istanbul
- Day 2 - Sunday - Istanbul Old City
- Day 3 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 6 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 7 - Friday - Silk Road, Konya
- Day 8 - Saturday - Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
- Day 9 - Sunday - Ankara
- Day 10 - Monday - Istanbul
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
As a solo traveller do I need to pay for the single supplement?
For travelling solo, there wont be any additional charge if you are happy to share a room with another solo traveller. But, if you would like to have a room of your own then there will be an additional charges. Please contact us to arrange this.
- November 1, 2016
Is a single supplement mandatory for this trip?
You can travel with solo traveller and be matched with another solo traveller from the same sex. The single supplement isn't mandatory unless you want to have your own room and it would have an extra cost.
- November 1, 2016
Is a single supplement available with this tour?
The single supplement is available for the tour, although single travellers may share a twin room with another traveller of the same sex, if a room is available. If a same-sex room share is not available then the single room supplement will be payable. Room shares are arranged in order of booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
Magic Carpet Tour
- Upcoming departures
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdaySep 23, 2017from IstanbulMondayOct 2, 2017in IstanbulOur saving$52Price-24%USD $98710+ spaces left
- SaturdaySep 30, 2017from IstanbulMondayOct 9, 2017in IstanbulOur saving$52Price-24%USD $98710+ spaces left
- SaturdayOct 7, 2017from IstanbulMondayOct 16, 2017in IstanbulOur saving$52Price-24%USD $98710+ spaces left
- SaturdayOct 14, 2017from IstanbulMondayOct 23, 2017in IstanbulOur saving$52Price-24%USD $98710+ spaces left
- SaturdayOct 21, 2017from IstanbulMondayOct 30, 2017in IstanbulOur saving$52Price-24%USD $98710+ spaces left
- SaturdayOct 28, 2017from IstanbulMondayNov 6, 2017in IstanbulOur saving$52Price-24%USD $98710+ spaces left
- SaturdayNov 4, 2017from IstanbulMondayNov 13, 2017in IstanbulOur saving$46Price-24%USD $88110+ spaces left
- SaturdayNov 11, 2017from IstanbulMondayNov 20, 2017in IstanbulOur saving$46Price-24%USD $88110+ spaces left
- SaturdayNov 18, 2017from IstanbulMondayNov 27, 2017in IstanbulOur saving$46Price-24%USD $88110+ spaces left
- SaturdayNov 25, 2017from IstanbulMondayDec 4, 2017in IstanbulOur saving$46Price-24%USD $88110+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 November 2017 the full payment of $881 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $881 for Magic Carpet Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 68 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 135 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 162 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 296 km
- Konya (Turkey)
- 224 km
- Cappadocia (Turkey)
- 1 km
- Goreme (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $881 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,122 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Magic Carpet Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,029 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Magic Carpet Tour