Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 535
- +3 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Kiss the Blarney Stone
- The mighty Cliffs of Moher
- The mysterious lunar landscape of the Burren
- The jaw dropping Dingle Peninsula
- Rather Poor
- CChloeWritten on July 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentI've recently returned from the Celtic Rocker 5 day tour and I am still on a high from the adventure I had! I travelled solo which I was nervous about primarily, but I needn't have been - everyone was super friendly and I left with new friends and amazing memories. Our tour guide, Darren, was the best craic. His tales of Irish folklore and history were so interesting and he made an effort to get to know all of us on the tour. Ryan, who joined us for a wee while on the tour, was also fantastic. Both were humorous and knowledgeable and most importantly proud of their fantastic country. This tour had everything! Stunning scenery, fascinating history and plenty of opportunities for a pint of guiness or 2. Accommodation in Galway was top notch, and the others were clean although more compact. I'm so glad I did this trip and I'd recommend it to anyone as the best way to see Ireland. I'll be back! ChloeShow detailed ratings
- MGMicheleWritten on June 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat way to view treasures of Ireland in a short time. Travelling on my own I felt a Dorm experience would help meet fellow travellers and it did. Accommodation in Galway best of 3 places. Rooms very cramped compared to next 2 venues sadly. Transport comfortable, bus driver John great. A flat tire and narrow roads didn't phase him. However success of any guided tour is indeed the guide. Connell genuinely wanted us to enjoy everything the country he loves has to offer. Scenery, sights, a natural story teller and well researched history, food, pubs, whiskey, music and the beer. Most importantly he spoke to all in the group disregarding age and background. Some guides can treat you like a number. Well done Shamrock for selecting the right folk to represent you.Show detailed ratings
- PDPetaWritten on June 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentEvery single minute of this trip was absolutely feckin' fantastic! Our tour guides were very friendly, knowledgable and helpful in everyway. The accomodation was brilliant in all locations, the bus driver was awsome and the bus was very clean and comfortable. All in all, the entire trip and itinerary was exceptionally well planned and organised. The perfect taste of all things Irish, all the while, having and absolutely grand time. Would hightly recommend this trip to everyone and will definitely do it again myself one day..... hopefully soon! Thank you everyone at Shamrocker Adventures.Show detailed ratings
- RCRosieWritten on April 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour was the best thing ive ever done!!! From start to finish it was brilliant, The places, the people, the bus, the accommodation-- everything! oh and the Guinness of course! I am from Belfast and think the tour should be pushed/advertised up North as Ireland is soo beautiful and we should all know more about our Island. Darren and Jason- ACE! Because they also love Ireland and are passonate about it- it reflected on everyone else! Thank-You for making me pleased with my choice of Easter Break!Show detailed ratings
- MBMaddisonWritten on March 26, 20174.0 - GoodAmazing experience was absolutely speechless of this beautiful country. Great hostels except one did not have wifi in bedroom which was a pain. Overall amazing destinations and guide would definitely recommendShow detailed ratingsShamrocker Adventures commented on this reviewHi Maddison, we are delighted to hear that you had such an amazing tour with Bex. We will pass your kind words to her. Thank you for taking the time to post this lovely review. Jamie.
- PamWritten on February 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentRecommend this trip to anyone! The sites,landscape & history were amazing!!!Show detailed ratings
- BBBarbaraWritten on August 30, 20164.0 - GoodShamrocker Tour Celtic Rocker (Dorm) This 5 day Celtic rocker tour was a good way to see many interesting places in the West of Ireland in a short time for a fair price. The tour was well organized, the hostel accomodation mainly in 6-bed dorms was ok: the Kinlay hostel in Galway was comfortable and clean, providing even separate light and USB charging plug-ins at each bed; the Rawntree hostel in Ennis was quite ok, only the Neptune hostel in Killarney had a relatively low standard. We had a comfortable coach, and a save journey with the friendly driver Michael. Our tour guides, Conor and Kim were great, giving us a lot of information about the history, country and people of Irland, and even organizing evening fun for the group. We saw Galway, Ennis and Killarney, the Aran island Inishmore, the Cliffs of Moher, the Dingle Peninsula, Blarney Castle and the Rock of Cashel (suggestion: next time a longer stay at the Rock of Cashel and a shorter stay at Blarney castle instead).Show detailed ratings
- TTravellerWritten on August 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentEverything was organised very well and very informative. Tour guide was very helpful with information on the different locations.Show detailed ratings
- ClintWritten on May 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour! A good mix of culture, history and fun/partying. I loved the guide that we had (Gill) - she was awesome. The hostels were excellent and the bus and overall organisation was very well done. I hated the way TourRadar facilitated the tour though. I had an issue with my visa and they saw that I was in a weak position and proceeded to screw me over - I had to pay in another $150. In future, I'll use TourRadar to find tours and then book them through the tour company directly.Show detailed ratings
- CNCaitlinWritten on April 24, 20164.0 - GoodGreat tour. Very relaxed atmosphere with free time. Everyone was very friendly and we met up with another tour group. Went out to dinner/drinks with the group every night. In the hostels we were in dorms with the others on the tour which was good.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dublin to Galway
- Day 2: Inis Mór/Connemara
- Day 3: Galway to Ennis
- Day 4: Ennis to Killarney
- Day 5: Killarney to Dublin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
What is a hostel? How many people fit in a shared room? Also, with how many people do we share the bathroom?
A hostel is shared dorm style accommodation. It is often split by gender, however sometimes there are mixed dorms available as well. The amount of beds in a room can vary from 4 to 6. Here is some information on the accommodation:
Kinlay Eyre Square, Galway
A fantastic, newly renovated, award winning hostel located in the heart of vibrant Galway with top class facilities and well travelled staff there to help you get the most out of your stay.
Rowan Tree Hostel, Ennis
This impressive Georgian building was built around 1740 for the lords and gentry of the land! Facilities however, are all brand new with outdoor patio, free WiFi and café bar.
Neptune's Hostel, Killarney
A family owned hostel provides a great night’s sleep and is ideally situated close to the action in this party town.
However, please note that all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
- January 1, 2017
What time do we return to Dublin?
The Tour ends in Dublin at approximately 5.30pm.
- November 1, 2016
Do I need to book my own hotel for this tour?
Usually the tour operators offer pre and post accommodation for the tour which means you can get extra nights where you are starting and ending the tour or very near by so you don´t have to organise it by yourself.
5 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Shamrocker Adventures Celtic Rocker (Dorm) tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 31st July 20171 comment"Hello"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayJul 31, 2017from DublinFridayAug 4, 2017in DublinOur saving$14PriceUSD $5350 seats left
- WednesdayAug 2, 2017from DublinSundayAug 6, 2017in DublinOur saving$14PriceUSD $53510+ seats left
- MondayAug 7, 2017from DublinFridayAug 11, 2017in DublinOur saving$14PriceUSD $53510+ seats left
- WednesdayAug 9, 2017from DublinSundayAug 13, 2017in DublinOur saving$14PriceUSD $53510+ seats left
- MondayAug 14, 2017from DublinFridayAug 18, 2017in DublinOur saving$14PriceUSD $53510+ seats left
- WednesdayAug 16, 2017from DublinSundayAug 20, 2017in DublinOur saving$14PriceUSD $5350 seats left
- MondayAug 21, 2017from DublinFridayAug 25, 2017in DublinOur saving$14PriceUSD $5350 seats left
- WednesdayAug 23, 2017from DublinSundayAug 27, 2017in DublinOur saving$14PriceUSD $53510+ seats left
- MondayAug 28, 2017from DublinFridaySep 1, 2017in DublinOur saving$14PriceUSD $53510+ seats left
- WednesdayAug 30, 2017from DublinSundaySep 3, 2017in DublinOur saving$14PriceUSD $53510+ seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2017 the full payment of $535 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $535 for Celtic Rocker (Dorm), but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 94 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 47 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $535 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,824 tours in Europe
- covered by 158 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 travellers have already met
before they left for Celtic Rocker (Dorm) tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Celtic Rocker (Dorm)