- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,728
- Age Range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Visit Paris’ famous Eiffel Tower
- Explore the stunning Swiss Alps
- Chow down on Italian cuisine
- Learn about Berlin's deep history
- Rather Poor
- WilliamWritten on October 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentEnjoyable and fun-filled holiday. The guide, Chris Tsiattalos was knowledgeable and fun. Best holiday i ever had.Show detailed ratings
- JHJoannaWritten on May 27, 20155.0 - ExcellentWhat a trip to remember! Barry made our trip an awesome experience. His wide range of knowledge and experience was outstanding. The bus driver fogey and Baz also arranged for the group to leave super early in the morning so that we could get to Oktoberfest earlier- this shows how barry is willing to do anything to ensure his guests wishes are taken into account. Would highly recommend Barry.Show detailed ratings
- SherroyWritten on May 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was a great way to see Europe. Our guide, Peter was very informative and interactive.Show detailed ratings
- BelindaWritten on December 24, 20144.5 - ExcellentIt was a fantastic tour which was a great highlight of Europe and a fun and easy way to see all the sights. Elise was a fantastic tour guide and really included everyone in the group with all activities. She is a fantastic asset to Topdeck and knows her job really well. You can tell that Elise loves her job and it shows in her work.Show detailed ratings
- JJessWritten on December 24, 20145.0 - ExcellentElise was an awesome tour guide!! She was so helpful and knowledgeable and made the tour heaps of fun. I had a great time and would recommend Elise to everyone!Show detailed ratings
- JoseWritten on December 24, 20145.0 - ExcellentIt was an amazing tour, I'd do it again, Elise is the best guide I ever hadShow detailed ratings
- StephenWritten on December 24, 20145.0 - ExcellentElise was a fantastic tour guide. She is so much fun, very knowledgeable and was instrumental in us having a great time and feeling safe and relaxed. I feel very privileged to have had her as a guide and would be stoked to have her again.Show detailed ratings
- DDavidWritten on December 11, 20144.5 - ExcellentBarry was a fantastic tour leader, he has set an exceptional benchmark for tour leadership, and as a travel agent he has made me more confident in recommending Topdeck to my clientsShow detailed ratings
- KaylaWritten on December 11, 20145.0 - ExcellentBaz should definitely win tour guide of the year! We had such an amazing trip to Europe and he went above and beyond for us!! We were in Switzerland and due to the weather we couldn't do our dive as the weather went bad and we were the last group to go. And because we were leaving the next morning it meant we were going to miss out. But good old Barry went and organised for me and my friend to do a jump the next morning and held the coach for us so that we got to sky dive over the alps which is the number 1 thing we wanted to do!! Absolutely made our experience being able to do that! Not only that but he was a great guide and took us all out every night and backed it up for a great tour the next day! Baz for the winShow detailed ratings
- AaronWritten on December 11, 20144.5 - ExcellentBarry aka Bazza aka "Tree-Turty" was an amazing tour guide, full of life and always up to have some fun. He was well versed on all the sites that we visited and made sure the tour were conducted in a timely manner. Always put the preference of the group first which was really important and even went to the lengths of making a special arrangement with our driver (Mathew "Foggy" Lord) to get to Munich early for Oktoberfest (sacrificing sleep and going out of the way for the better of our group). It was a great pleasure touring Europe with him and he is one of the main reasons I would be reccomendinf Topdeck to all my mates. Thanks Bazza.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice
- Day 10: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 11: Munich to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 12: Prague
- Day 13: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 14: Berlin
- Day 15: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 16: Amsterdam
- Day 17: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Do you accept passengers above the age limit on this tour?
This tour is specifically for 18-39 year olds. We strongly suggest for you to use the age filters at the left hand side on our website to find tours suitable for older passengers.
- August 1, 2016
May I know which is the hotel in London the tour will start off with?
Please note that the tour departs from and returns to the Wombat's Hostel in London:
7 Dock St, London E1 8LL,
- June 20, 2016
Are international airfares included in the tour price?
Passengers are responsible for making their own way to and from the tour, airfares are not included in the tour price.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been a tour guide since 2013. So far I've worked four summer seasons..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
- Upcoming departures
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- WednesdayJul 5, 2017from LondonFridayJul 21, 2017in LondonOur saving$57PriceUSD $2,2388 seats left
- WednesdayJul 12, 2017from LondonFridayJul 28, 2017in LondonOur saving$57PriceUSD $2,2387 seats left
- WednesdayJul 19, 2017from LondonFridayAug 4, 2017in LondonOur saving$49Price-15%USD $1,90210+ seats left
- WednesdayJul 26, 2017from LondonFridayAug 11, 2017in LondonOur saving$57PriceUSD $2,2380 seats left
- WednesdayAug 2, 2017from LondonFridayAug 18, 2017in LondonOur saving$49Price-15%USD $1,90210+ seats left
- WednesdayAug 9, 2017from LondonFridayAug 25, 2017in LondonOur saving$57PriceUSD $2,2380 seats left
- WednesdayAug 23, 2017from LondonFridaySep 8, 2017in LondonOur saving$47Price-15%USD $1,8195 seats leftBook Now Hold my
- WednesdaySep 6, 2017from LondonFridaySep 22, 2017in LondonOur saving$55PriceUSD $2,1400 seats left
- WednesdaySep 20, 2017from LondonFridayOct 6, 2017in LondonOur saving$49Price-15%USD $1,9025 seats leftBook Now Hold my
- WednesdayOct 11, 2017from LondonFridayOct 27, 2017in LondonOur saving$52PriceUSD $2,0430 seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Pathway.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 August 2017 the full payment of $1,728 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1728 for European Pathway, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 280 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 409 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,728 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,520 tours in Europe
- covered by 153 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 463 travellers have already met
before they left for European Pathway tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 46 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Pathway