Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 611
- +6 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Rather Poor
- TTaraWritten on August 12, 20171.0 - BadAn absolutely horrible week! Myself and my friends I was travelling with left the tour a day early, we couldn't wait to get off the boat. If all you want is to get drunk with 35 other Australians at the most expensive places filled with tourists, go for it! There was absolutely no culture in this trip, except for a winery tour which was probably the only highlight. We asked our guide for some history of Croatia a few times but she just giggled and kind of ignored us... very strange! I am so incredibly disappointed with this trip. The 'air conditioning' has no effect whatsoever. It's turned off whenever the ship isn't in port or moving (at the 3 hour swim stops in the middle of nowhere there is no power or showers working on he boat!). Off the boat, we were only taken to overpriced tourist traps where the guide clearly got a kickback from it. The best times we had was when we broke away from the group and found our own things to do. Although we were made to feel like outcasts for doing this, and the tour guide clearly thought we were losers for not getting blind drunk with the group at whatever dirty bar they went to. It will work or much cheaper and more enjoyable to use a local company, or to just do it yourself. We missed out on so much and I strongly recommend you don't do this tour!Show detailed ratings
- JJessWritten on August 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentDarcy is amazing, so chilled, very knowledgable and great at getting everyone together.Show detailed ratings
- JJessWritten on August 3, 20174.0 - GoodI will never forget my time in Croatia thanks to this sail trip and MILLY our wonderful and full of life tour guide! She made sure we were all having fun every second of the day and well into the night. Milly knows Croatia like the back of her hand and embodies what being a tour guide means. This trip would not have been the same without her!!Show detailed ratings
- EEllaWritten on August 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy one week sail was magical. We were incredibly well looked after by guide and crew. Darcy went above and beyond and I highly recommend her to any future guests. She unfortunately had to deal with a very serious injury early on and did so with professionalism and care. She also showed pure dignity and strength when some of the guests proved to be incredibly immature and nasty. All the while she ensured the rest of us were minimially impacted by such drama and that we had the most relaxing and exciting week possible. I'll miss seeing her cheeky smile everyday!Show detailed ratings
- LCLeahWritten on July 31, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was everything I wanted it to be! A well organised sail tour of Croatia that provided great insight into each location, the opportunity to relax and explore, and a great social and nightlife atmosphere on the boat and in the towns. I thoroughly enjoyed the tour be particularly thank Darcy as the tour guide who was friendly, well-organised, and knowledgable on the sail.Show detailed ratings
- LLivWritten on July 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentFrom the moment i stepped on board and met darcy i knew i was in for one of the best weeks of my life! Being a guide would be tough, considering all the challenges of dealing with 29/30 drunken people for 8 days in a row, but darcy's bubbly personality and ability to always turn a night into a good one honestly made it push right up there with the best weeks of my life! the challenges that we faced on our boat were some never seen before in a croatia sail and the way darcy dealt with them, and used them to grow us as a little family is something only she would have been able to do. Darcy made my week unforgettable and, i can honestly say that she's someone i could easily catch up with outside of her 'work'. Saying all this she gave her all, every day. she was getting woken up at 3am by our rowdy group getting home from the clubs, but still manage to be there bright an early for breaky with the biggest smile on her face. She knew her information about each island which was so interesting to hear considering if i came to croatia alone i wouldn't of gone to majority of the places we went to during the week! She was able to help us find anything we asked for on the islands and made sure we were all safe at all time out on our own! Darcy - You're the best!!Show detailed ratings
- SCSamanthaWritten on July 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had the best experience with Darcy, very knowledgable and heaps of fun! Would definitely travel with her againShow detailed ratings
- JJaimieWritten on July 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentI did the Dubrovnik to Split the week leading up to Ultra and safe to say it was the best, craziest week of my life. The travel itinerary stopped at the best places and the scenery was breathtaking the whole way through. Our tour guide Ollie was a living legend, he handled having the loosest boat really well, and every speed bump thrown at him was dealt with promptly and professionally. Ollie has found the perfect balance between being your best mate but also super on the job while on tour which put me at ease knowing we were in safe hands. Legitimately cannot speak higher of the week or Ollie, definitely a trip for the history books ✌Show detailed ratings
- VJVictoriaWritten on July 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentAnna was an incredible guide! She was informative, fun and friendly. She really knew the history of Croatia and endeavored to get to know all her passengers. It was really hard to say goodbye as we had all become a little family and I will miss Anna tremendously!!!Show detailed ratings
- MKMattWritten on July 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentOne of the best things I have ever done! Obviously the tour and location are unbeleivable, but Ryan really did make the experience that much better. Full of energy and really set the tone for he positive attitude of the group. A wealth of knowledge too giving us info and handy tips for every location!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split to Omis
- Day 2: Omis to Makarska
- Day 3: Makarska to Stari Grad (Hvar)
- Day 4: Hvar
- Day 5: Hvar to Korcula
- Day 6: Korcula to Mljet
- Day 7: Mljet to Dubrovnik
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What is the average age of the travellers on this trip?
The average age on Busabout tours is around 30 years of age as their age range is 18-70, the passengers are mostly younger backpackers.
- September 12, 2016
How many meals are included on this trip?
On this trip you will receive 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches.
- September 1, 2016
Does the "Sail Split to Dubrovnik" include a tour of Split and what time does it sail?
Please note, as the tour sets sail around lunch time on the first day, there are not any included activities in Split before you depart. There are reverse options that end in Split that will include more time to visit the city.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "Originally from the country, tried work in an office and ditched it for the good life! Love meeting people,..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "Hopelessly addicted to this weird and wonderful life of a tour guide. "
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a passion for new people, places, cultures and languages. Taken a bite of..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Upcoming departures
- August 2017
- September 2017
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- WednesdayAug 23, 2017from SplitWednesdayAug 30, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$20PriceUSD $9790 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 26, 2017from SplitSaturdaySep 2, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$16Price-20%USD $7839 spaces left
- SaturdaySep 2, 2017from SplitSaturdaySep 9, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$15Price-20%USD $72010+ spaces left
- WednesdaySep 6, 2017from SplitWednesdaySep 13, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$14Price-20%USD $67310+ spaces left
- SaturdaySep 9, 2017from SplitSaturdaySep 16, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$14Price-20%USD $67310+ spaces left
- SaturdaySep 16, 2017from SplitSaturdaySep 23, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$14Price-20%USD $67310+ spaces left
- SaturdaySep 23, 2017from SplitSaturdaySep 30, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$14Price-20%USD $67310+ spaces left
- SaturdaySep 30, 2017from SplitSaturdayOct 7, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$12Price-20%USD $611Only 3 spaces left
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from SplitSaturdayMay 19, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$13Price-15%USD $64910+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from SplitSaturdayMay 26, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$13Price-15%USD $64910+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 October 2017 the full payment of $611 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $611 for Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $611 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,024 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 27,776 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 45 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below