Oktoberfest - Coach from London
- Save now
- Price from
Need a flight to London?
Check your flights.
- Age Range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- 6 reviews
- Rather Poor
- JaydenWritten on October 5, 20164.5 - ExcellentA memorable tour needs a memorable guide and that is what I experienced on my Oktoberfest tour with Kiddie (Lauren). She is organised, knowledgable, insightful and very caring. She wasn't just our tour guide, but a part of our group and now someone I consider a great friend. Not only did Kiddie accommodate the groups diversity she also made sure that our happiness was her top priority. She isn't afraid to have a good dance, sing, stein and the cheeky Jager, which is probably why we got along so well. If you are lucky enough to have Kiddie on your next trip, you are guaranteed one of the best experiences of you life. JaydenShow detailed ratings
- ClaireWritten on September 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour guide! Had a blast with Kiddie :)Show detailed ratings
- AshWritten on September 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was great and the tour guide well let's just says there is no one better. She made it a trip to remember. Kiddie is number 1.Show detailed ratings
- MattWritten on September 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentI could not wish for a better guide than Kiddy. She was not only a great tour guide who was constantly on the ball and happy to help, she was an amazing friend to everyone on board. She would come out with us, make everyone feel included and like they were one of her best friends. Also I don't know where Kiddy got her endurance but she can keep up with everyone, everyday! The trip all round was a great experience and one that I have wanted to tick off my bucket list. Good transport to and from the campsite to the festival and there was always someone there to help. Love ya Kiddy. Thanks for an awesome trip mattShow detailed ratings
- AaronWritten on September 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentThere could not of been a better guide. Lots of fun, highly knowledgeable, never short of a chat and a smile. Would go the extra mile for you and back. She made the trip.Show detailed ratings
- CallumWritten on September 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentWas lucky to have Kiddie as my tour guide for Oktoberfest in Munich! Kiddie has an amazing knowledge of Oktoberfest and Munich, very friendly and funny. It's not often you have a tour guide you can call your mate! Cheers for the amazing laughs and incredible memories! ♡ CallumShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Germany
- Day 2: Arrive Munich
- Day 3: Oktoberfest - Opening Ceremony
- Day 4: Oktoberfest
- Day 5: Munich to London
- Day 6: London
- Need a flight to London?
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I grew up in the UK until I was 13 then moved to Australia, I have been travelling Europe for the last..."
Oktoberfest - Coach from London
- Upcoming departures
|START||END||BROCHURE PRICE||SAVE NOW||PRICE||SEATS LEFT|
Sep 14, 2017
Sep 19, 2017
|10+ seats left||Book Nowor Hold your seat for 48hr|
Monthly price comparison
Check your flights
Check the prices of your flights now to assist your travel planning. We recommend that you arrive in London on the day before your tours starts. Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and is the responsibility of the passenger.
Book your flights only once your seat on the tour is fully confirmed
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 May 2017 the full payment of $527 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $527 for Oktoberfest - Coach from London, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 768 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 89 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 898 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $527 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,829 tours in Europe
- covered by 140 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 26,124 travellers have already met
- before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest - Coach from London