Scandinavia (End Helsinki) (from Berlin to Helsinki)
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,867
- Age Range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Enjoy Copenhagen with its live jazz
- Oslo is full of culture and museums
- Norway's rugged Fjords and Glaciers
- Swedish woodlands & lakes
- Rather Poor
- TTerriWritten on June 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur Scandinavian tour was brilliant, I can't rave enough about the beauty of the Norweigan scenery - our drive days through Norway was so spectacular that even when you were tired you dare not sleep! The coach was comfortable, our driver was fantastic and our tour manager Greg was the best I've had, and this is my fifth Contiki trip.Show detailed ratings
- MMalcolmWritten on June 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentGregs the most amazing tour guide he was always so organised and prepared for everyday and had the best tips for free rime activities around Scandinavia! Would recommend him to everyone he was so friendly and outgoing!!Show detailed ratings
- LNLeonelWritten on June 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentI have experience my first contiki tour in Scandinavia, everything about the trip was breath taking and our tour manager Greg made sure that I fulfilled my dreams and also being extremely knowledgeable about everything and anything. The sights were astonishing, the accomodation was fantastic and I've made lifetime friends on this trip. I would recommend this trip to everybody! 10/10!Show detailed ratings
- CDCatherineWritten on June 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreg was an incredible trip manager! He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best time possible in Scandinavia. Not only was his knowledge and organisation superb, but he got to know us as individuals and tailored his suggestions accordingly. Thanks for a fantastic time!Show detailed ratings
- SStuartWritten on June 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe accommodation on this trip was good with a mixture of hotels and hostels including an overnight ferry crossing in a cabin. All rooms where comfortable. The driver of the coach was constantly cleaning the coach. And it was brilliant in the morning coming on a fresh coach. The driver was friendly was a good laugh. He drove safely and with ultimate care. The tour manager went above and beyond to make the trip one that I never forget. He told us places to go and any that might not be worth visiting. He answered all questions and got himself involved with the whole group of those who wanted that extra help. Both the driver and tour manager are an asset to the company This trip definitely was one of the best for the views and history of the places visited.Show detailed ratings
- AKAnnetteWritten on June 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreg was my tour guide in Scandinavia in Zune 2017. I had an awsome time and one of the reasons was Greg. He was always Happy ans exited for the day. He answered every little and sometimes stupid questions wir a smile. Thank you Greg for making this Trip unforgettable!!!Show detailed ratings
- KFKurtisWritten on June 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentScandinavia is amazing, yet Greg went further and made it indescribable. His constant positive artuitude and genuine desire to see every single person have a trip they'll remember forever shone through. He went above and beyond to organize extra activities and special moments. I can't recommend Greg enough for any trip.Show detailed ratings
- JJJenniferWritten on September 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe tour was wonderful! Our tour guide was incredibly organized, provided us with above and beyond information about where we were going, the culture, and all the sights. Our bus driver made us feel so incredibly safe and did an excellent job navigating the Scandinavian roads. Plus the bus was excellent to travel in. All of the accommodations were clean comfortable. I met so many wonderful people and came out with many great friends! All of the activities and meals included made the trip so stress free!Show detailed ratings
- ACAnnetteWritten on August 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had an absolute blast in Scandinavia with Ebony!! She is a fantastic guide, very friendly and always ready to help. Her knowledge and passion for this region is evident not only in her talks but also in the great amount of effort she puts into making this tour a truly unforgettable experience. Her helpful hints and tips as well as the food challenge show a great understanding of the places we visit. Trips like these are only as good as the people you do them with, and doing this trip with such an awesome guide like Ebony makes it that much better.Show detailed ratings
- ASAndrewWritten on August 14, 20164.5 - ExcellentIt was fantastic trip led by ebony and driven by Joao. Both were professional and succeeded in their roles. Ebony had a plethora of knowledge about Scandinavia and Joao was charismatic and a brilliant, safe driverShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Berlin/Copenhagen
- Day 2: Copenhagen
- Day 3: Copenhagen to Oslo
- Day 4: Oslo
- Day 5: Oslo to Voss
- Day 6: Voss to Geiranger Fjord
- Day 7: Geiranger Fjord to Gjovik
- Day 8: Gjovik to Stockholm
- Day 9: Stockholm
- Day 10: Stockholm & sail to Helsinki
- Day 11: Helsinki
- Day 12: Depart Helsinki
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 1, 2016
What is the age limit for this tour?
Contiki Tours only allows people between the age of 18-35 on their tours.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
27,137 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Europe tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 24th June 20172 comments"Yeyy! I'm in! "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
Scandinavia (End Helsinki) (from Berlin to Helsinki)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayJul 1, 2017from BerlinWednesdayJul 12, 2017in HelsinkiOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,890+ $290 Food Fund10+ seats left
- SaturdayJul 8, 2017from BerlinWednesdayJul 19, 2017in HelsinkiOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,890+ $290 Food Fund0 seats left
- SaturdayJul 15, 2017from BerlinWednesdayJul 26, 2017in HelsinkiOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,890+ $290 Food Fund0 seats left
- SaturdayJul 22, 2017from BerlinWednesdayAug 2, 2017in HelsinkiOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,890+ $290 Food Fund10+ seats left
- SaturdayJul 29, 2017from BerlinWednesdayAug 9, 2017in HelsinkiOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,890+ $290 Food Fund0 seats left
- SaturdayAug 5, 2017from BerlinWednesdayAug 16, 2017in HelsinkiOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,890+ $290 Food Fund10+ seats left
- SaturdayAug 12, 2017from BerlinWednesdayAug 23, 2017in HelsinkiOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,890+ $290 Food Fund0 seats left
- SaturdayAug 19, 2017from BerlinWednesdayAug 30, 2017in HelsinkiOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,890+ $290 Food Fund0 seats left
- SaturdayAug 26, 2017from BerlinWednesdaySep 6, 2017in HelsinkiOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,808+ $290 Food Fund0 seats left
- SaturdaySep 2, 2017from BerlinWednesdaySep 13, 2017in HelsinkiOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,808+ $290 Food Fund0 seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Finland
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 August 2017 the full payment of $1,867 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1867 for Scandinavia (End Helsinki) (from Berlin to Helsinki), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 483 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 252 km
- Voss (Norway)
- 169 km
- Geiranger (Norway)
- 235 km
- Gjovik (Norway)
- 440 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 396 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,867 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,494 tours in Europe
- covered by 152 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 27,137 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scandinavia (End Helsinki) (from Berlin to Helsinki)