Greek Island Hopping
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,941
- +3 Destinations
- Cyclades Greece
- Age Range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Enjoy Mykonos’ breathtaking vistas
- Experience stunning Santorini sunsets
- Feast on local olives, feta and tzatziki
- Party at the famous Paradise Beach
- Rather Poor
- AAshleighWritten on June 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentSuch an amazing tour! Nicole and Ryan were amazing in August 2016. Such a good way to see Greece and the islands over 13 days. Excellent value for money and so good fellow travellers, 10/10 recommend!!Show detailed ratings
- HSHessamWritten on June 19, 20172.5 - AverageToo expensive, it doesn't worth it at all!!!Show detailed ratings
- DDDanhWritten on March 6, 20173.5 - GoodWay overdue review for a Greek Islands tour with Nicole in 2014. She had a busted lip that month, but it didn't hamper style at all. Took us to all the best places, arranged for us to go clubbing to see the Chainsmokers, went bar hopping with us every night. Definitely one of the best tour guides I've ever had, would recommend doing a tour with her without any hesitation.Show detailed ratings
- LLeonWritten on September 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentI can't imagine a better way to travel the Greek Islands than with Nicole as the trip manager. Her passion, knowledge and love of her job is second to none. They say Contiki trips change your life...and that is definitely true! I honestly can't thank Nicole enough for everything she did!Show detailed ratings
- JCJessicaWritten on September 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was honestly better then I was expecting. Nicole was out tour guide and she went above and beyond to make sure that everybody had the time of their livesShow detailed ratings
- JVJessicaWritten on September 13, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreece exceeded my expectations. The tour was such an amazing experience and big part of it was because of our tour guide Nicole! She was an awesome tour guide who was willing to have fun with the rest of the group!Show detailed ratings
- SCSachaWritten on September 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentBEST TIME EVER! Nicole was amazing, always happy and energetic and very organised. The whole trip in Greece ran smoothly and even when I was injured, stung by jellyfish, she stayed calm and helped me get the care I needed to continue the trip healthy and happy. Would do it again with Nicole in a heartbeatShow detailed ratings
- JMJorinWritten on September 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went on the Greek island hopping tour with Nicole in 2015 and she was amazing. Even after a brutally long week and a half of her organizing everything for us and getting up many hours before us, she managed to stay out with us every night and keep a smile on. Nicole is very enthusiastic and lives to care for others and ensure that they have the trip of their life. This trip was everything that I expected and more.Show detailed ratings
- MGMelissaWritten on September 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing, definitely more then i expected.Show detailed ratings
- BBriannaWritten on September 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went on the Greek island hoping tour, and my expectations were exceeded. When arriving to or group meeting in Athens to meet everyone and our tour guide Nicole, I knew the trip my friends and I picked was going to be amazing! Nicole was super knowledgable and answered every single question we had. She was very fun and outgoing and overall a genuinely kind person. Her main goal was to make sure we were all happy, felt safe, were safe and had he best possible time while being there which she succeeded in doing! I would 10/10 recommend this trip to anyone I speak too, and I would 10/10 return to do the same trip with Nicole leading me through the beautiful country!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 3 - 5: Mykonos
- Day 6: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 6 - 8: Santorini
- Day 9: Santorini to Ios
- Day 9 - 11: Ios
- Day 12: Ios to Athens
- Day 13: Depart Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Can you please provide more information on this type of tour?
This is an amazing tour of Greece with some amazing highlights such as enjoying Mykonos’ breathtaking vistas, experiencing stunning Santorini sunsets and feasting on local olives, feta and tzatziki.
- April 1, 2017
What are the highlights of this tour?
This is an amazing tour of Greece with some amazing highlights such as enjoying Mykonos’ breathtaking vistas, experiencing stunning Santorini sunsets and feasting on local olives, feta and tzatzik.
- February 1, 2017
Can I get the same room with my friend who also booked the tour?
You can stay in the same room even if you book separately - just let us know that your bookings need to be connected as you are travelling together.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Went on a Contiki European Whirl in 2013...had such a blast I joined the company. Best decision of my..."
- "I've had a passion for travelling, since before I could walk, with my first overseas trip being when..."
- "Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia with a Sri Lankan background, the decision to leave home and..."
28 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Contiki Greek Island Hopping tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
Greek Island Hopping
- Upcoming departures
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayJul 2, 2017from AthensFridayJul 14, 2017in AthensOur saving$44PriceUSD $2,140Based on Triple Room0 seats left
- WednesdayJul 5, 2017from AthensMondayJul 17, 2017in AthensOur saving$44PriceUSD $2,140Based on Triple Room0 seats left
- SaturdayJul 8, 2017from AthensThursdayJul 20, 2017in AthensOur saving$44PriceUSD $2,140Based on Triple Room0 seats left
- TuesdayJul 11, 2017from AthensSundayJul 23, 2017in AthensOur saving$44PriceUSD $2,140Based on Triple Room0 seats left
- FridayJul 14, 2017from AthensWednesdayJul 26, 2017in AthensOur saving$44PriceUSD $2,140Based on Triple Room0 seats left
- MondayJul 17, 2017from AthensSaturdayJul 29, 2017in AthensOur saving$44PriceUSD $2,140Based on Triple Room0 seats left
- ThursdayJul 20, 2017from AthensTuesdayAug 1, 2017in AthensOur saving$44PriceUSD $2,140Based on Triple Room0 seats left
- SundayJul 23, 2017from AthensFridayAug 4, 2017in AthensOur saving$44PriceUSD $2,140Based on Triple Room0 seats left
- WednesdayJul 26, 2017from AthensMondayAug 7, 2017in AthensOur saving$44PriceUSD $2,140Based on Triple Room0 seats left
- SaturdayJul 29, 2017from AthensThursdayAug 10, 2017in AthensOur saving$44PriceUSD $2,140Based on Triple Room10+ seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 August 2017 the full payment of $1,941 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1941 for Greek Island Hopping, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,941 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,519 tours in Europe
- covered by 153 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28 travellers have already met
before they left for Greek Island Hopping tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 255 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopping