- Our saving
- US $ 3,759
- Experience Paris, the City of Lights
- Take in the rich musical history of Vienna
- Explore Prague's the cobbled old streets
- The Red glow of Amsterdam’s light
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- DPDariaWritten on April 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentIf you want someone to share their travel experiences, give you so much info on a city and make it such a personal experience to witness and live in a foreign city and culture - you need Megs! It is difficult to explain in words how much she made our trip. She gave us the info we needed for each city, threw us in an unknown culture and made us experience the little things like masquerades in Venice, the John Lennon Wall in Prague, macaroons in Paris and Carbohydrate Heaven in Italy. She keeps travelling real and gives you the freedom to explore with the comfort of knowing that she would always help you if you lost, lost something or felt homesick. Her knowledge and love for the cities we went to made the difference - it's always better when someone loves what they do and it shows in Megs enthusiasm and zest for life. She went from our tour guide, to our friend, to my Sagittarian Soul Sister - all in 3 weeks! Thank you Megs to opening our eyes to the world and giving us the most wonderful experiences and memories.Show detailed ratings
- EEllieWritten on January 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour guide, the best of the best! Super Knowledgable, friendly and helpful. Certainly made our trip a breeze to experience and one to remember.Show detailed ratings
- KKiaraWritten on December 14, 20164.0 - GoodGreg was the best tour manager! He accomadated to our every needs to make sure we were comfortable at all times. He also new a lot about the history and culture of different countries. The information was never boring that he have us either, always fun and up beat. I would highly recommend going tour with him. He loves a good drink and party too. ;)Show detailed ratings
- JVJulieWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentI had Kassie as my guide for the European Vista Contiki trip and it really was an experience of a lifetime. Kassie was a fun and professional tour guide who went out of her way to accommodate everybody's needs/requests. She was very knowledgeable about each place we visited and gave us the best advice on how to maximise our time and experience of each place in the short amount of time we were there. Both Kassie and Chris our driver were an amazing team that added to the laughter, fun and adventure of our trip. It has been over 4 years now but I still think back on moments from the trip and it really was an amazing experience.Show detailed ratings
- SSamanthaWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentIn 2013 I went on my very first trip to Europe. As newbies to the travel world, my friends and I decided to go on a tour for 21 days. Kass was our guide, and we felt like we hit the jackpot! She had so much knowledge about every country we went to, ensured that we entered with some basic language and etiquette tips, and always made even the longest of bus rides enjoyable. She was a fantastic guide and I am so grateful that we got her just by chance! She definitely deserves and award :)Show detailed ratings
- MSMelissaWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had the absolute time of my life and was thankful enough to share it with such an amazing, enthusiastic,caring and loving/crazy tour guide Greg ! If I didn't have Greg as my tour guide I know the trip wouldn't have been 10/10!Show detailed ratings
- AOAdrienneWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodFantastic man and tour guide!!! Funny, charming, knowledgeable, and patient! I couldn't even imagine having to manage so many people. But we were always punctual and we didn't lose anyone in the group. He is truly an amazing dude!!Show detailed ratings
- BBlakeWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentGreg was absolutely amazing, both extremely knowledgeable about all the countries and making sure everyone had the best time!Show detailed ratings
- LLeahWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodI travelled in July with Greg on the Euro Vista tour and I have to say he is one amazing tour guide. We had some rough patches on our trip and he helped us get through those times smoothly. If I ever do another tour I would hope that Greg is there to help and guide us.Show detailed ratings
- LLillyWritten on December 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentAn amazing experience! Greg was incredibly knowledgeable and fun as well! Guided us through some particularly difficult things, and truly became our friend! An absolutely above and beyond tour guide!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Lucerne
- Day 4: Lucerne
- Day 5: Lucerne to The Riviera
- Day 6: The Riviera
- Day 7: The Riviera to Florence
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome
- Day 10: Rome to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 13: Austrian Tyrol
- Day 14: Austrian Tyrol to Munich
- Day 15: Munich to Vienna
- Day 16: Vienna to Prague
- Day 17: Prague
- Day 18: Prague to Rhine Valley
- Day 19: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam
- Day 20: Amsterdam
- Day 21: Depart Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Discovery Plus:see it all & do it all with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
What is the age requirement on this trip?
Contiki operates tours exclusively for travellers between ages (18-35). They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers.
Guides who have led this tour
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from LondonFridayApr 27, 2018in LondonOur saving$198PriceUSD $3,759Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from LondonFridayMay 18, 2018in LondonOur saving$198PriceUSD $3,759Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from LondonFridayJun 1, 2018in LondonOur saving$203PriceUSD $3,849Based on Triple Room0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from LondonFridayJun 8, 2018in LondonOur saving$207PriceUSD $3,940Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from LondonFridayJun 15, 2018in LondonOur saving$207PriceUSD $3,940Based on Triple Room
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from LondonFridayJun 22, 2018in LondonOur saving$207PriceUSD $3,940Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from LondonFridayJun 29, 2018in LondonOur saving$207PriceUSD $3,940Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from LondonFridayJul 6, 2018in LondonOur saving$214PriceUSD $4,066Based on Triple Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from LondonFridayJul 13, 2018in LondonOur saving$214PriceUSD $4,066Based on Triple Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from LondonSundayJul 15, 2018in LondonOur saving$214PriceUSD $4,066Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Germany , Austria and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 November 2017 the full payment of $3,759 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3759 for European Vista, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 373 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 7 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 1 km
- Monte Carlo (Monaco)
- 239 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,759 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,223 tours in Europe
- covered by 162 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,054 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 72 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Vista