Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,709
- See the Temple of Dimitra
- Visit the famous Mt. Zeus
- Enjoy cocktails on Mykonos Island
- Explore the cliffside City of Hora
- Rather Poor
- IknoorWritten on May 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentTook a tour with G Adventures and really loved the experience. I did the May 2017 Greece Sailing tour and found that the tour was a perfect mix of the best food, best beaches, variety of sightseeing, relaxing, sailing and exploring. We also had a good amount of freedom to explore the islands where we stopped. The group brought together some adventurous people! The other unique thing about this tour was that it was not touristy or a large crowd. We felt like a group of friends exploring the local culture. I would recommend it for anyone who really wants to soak in the culture of the locale and also not stress out about bookings, schedules, costs, language barriers, etc. It's priced very fairly for what is included. Wish you the best of travel experiences!Show detailed ratings
- LisaWritten on October 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentAn open mind and adventurous spirit are needed for this trip. If you have that and love the sea, this is a trip of a lifetime. This isn't a luxury sailing trip, this is real sailing, with cramped accommodations. But you get to be outside, sailing and exploring the islands, eating the best meals, and swimming in beautiful private bays.Show detailed ratings
- JuanWritten on August 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentSailing the Greek Islands was an amazing experience. I had been to Greece several times, but had never sailed from island to island. I felt as if I were seeing Greece for the first time. Our guide was awesome and the group was made up of the coolest people you could ever meet!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Santorini Island/Cyclades
- Days 2-4 Cyclades
- Day 5 Cyclades/Mykonos
- Days 6-9 Mykonos/Cyclades
- Day 10 Cyclades/Santorini Island
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Where in Santorini do we meet with the tour group?
ARRIVING IN SANTORINI:
The boat is located in Marina Vlihada.
Arriving by Boat: Take a taxi directly to Marina Vlihada (about 10 minutes)
Arriving by plane: Take a taxi directly to Marina Vlihada (about 15 minutes). Alternatively, take a bus to the main town of Fira (about15 minutes) and then change to the bus for Marina Vlihada (about 1/2 hour). Please note buses generally depart every 1/2 hour.
The actual meeting point isTaverna Dimitris VLICHADA Marina right above the VLICHADA Marina at 11am. There will be a table reserved for G Adventures travellers.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE AT THE RELEVANT JOINING POINT AT 11:00am ON DAY 1.
- November 1, 2016
Are meals included with this tour?
Meals are not included on this tour. However, the local guides will help and recommend restaurants and places where you could have your meals.
11 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their G Adventures Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 27th July 20171 comment"Who else is ready for this fun adventure? "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- June 2017
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- ThursdayJun 29, 2017from SantoriniSaturdayJul 8, 2017in SantoriniOur saving$74PriceUSD $1,849Only 1 seat left
- SundayJul 9, 2017from SantoriniTuesdayJul 18, 2017in SantoriniOur saving$76PriceUSD $1,899Only 1 seat left
- WednesdayJul 12, 2017from SantoriniFridayJul 21, 2017in SantoriniOur saving$76PriceUSD $1,899Only 1 seat left
- WednesdayJul 19, 2017from SantoriniFridayJul 28, 2017in SantoriniOur saving$76PriceUSD $1,899Only 1 seat left
- ThursdayJul 27, 2017from SantoriniSaturdayAug 5, 2017in SantoriniOur saving$68Price-10%USD $1,7095 seats leftInstant BookHold my
- TuesdayAug 8, 2017from SantoriniThursdayAug 17, 2017in SantoriniOur saving$76PriceUSD $1,8990 seats leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayAug 18, 2017from SantoriniSundayAug 27, 2017in SantoriniOur saving$76PriceUSD $1,899Only 1 seat left
- SundayAug 20, 2017from SantoriniTuesdayAug 29, 2017in SantoriniOur saving$76PriceUSD $1,8990 seats leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayAug 28, 2017from SantoriniWednesdaySep 6, 2017in SantoriniOur saving$76PriceUSD $1,8994 seats left
- WednesdaySep 6, 2017from SantoriniFridaySep 15, 2017in SantoriniOur saving$74PriceUSD $1,8494 seats left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Santorini.
- Hold my seat
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold seats for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 August 2017 the full payment of $1,709 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1709 for Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 43 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 38 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 46 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 40 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 42 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 54 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,709 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,502 tours in Europe
- covered by 152 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 11 travellers have already met
before they left for Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini